❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

44 minutes ago, jaimex said:

Saw a post somewhere that Ziozia has new pix with Park Seo Joon? This probably means KSH will b enlist very soon, u think?

Can't 'like' posts now :(

Yeah, saw Park Seo Joon's Ziozia shots, I have the same concern too.. :( :(

NEWS

Hwang Bo-mi, why did you point Kim Soo Hyun as your ideal ?

Announcer Hwang Bo-mi has pointed out actor Kim Soo Hyun as her ideal and is attracting attention for that reason.

Hwang Bo-mi has unveiled the charm and charm that appeared on MBC Everlion 'Video Star' broadcast on the 5th.

Hwang Bo-mi, who has a career as an actor's sports announcer, was known to have challenged a variety of things so much that she spent time preparing for a live performance at a school in Noryangjin when she was a college student. She was also crying because of trial and error in live broadcasting when she was a newcomer, ands he showed a solid heart that "it seems to have been learned harder and faster".

On the other hand, Hwang Bo-mi was attracted by the fact that Kim Soo Hyun was the ideal person in with a media.

Hwan Bo-mi said, "I am a person who wants man with wide shoulders to hold me, and humorous person is good".
In the meantime, Hwang Bo-mi said, "Actor Kim Soo Hyun is close to her ideal," said the reason, "It's cool that you are absorbing and absorbing each character well."

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Transferring some photos of Soo hyun from my photobucket accounts and I can't help but share this nice photos/gifs of him here since it has been a while since I posted here. 

Here's his epic reaction while doing a CF with his crush Kaya for J. Estina

yugTLTm.gif

puWoAe4.gif