❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

NEWS [2017.08.25]

Recently, the popular drama screenwriter Baek Mi Kyeong in an interview asked "Korea actor, who want to collaborate once" she replied, "Kim Soo Hyun". And said, The performance of the acting are very good, his face can show emotions and other emotions.This actor is not what you want the actor can get. If there is fate, sooner or later meet. In addition, the latest works of Baek Mi Kyeong are 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' , 'Woman of Dignity' and so on.

Source :

• Like 8

Chinese fans sharing travel in Taiwan

Faceshop has no endorsement for a long time, but to see the store has also placed a photo of Kim Soo Hyun. I am also cheeky to the clerk to help me ask the photo can sell to me or not. The answer is what I expected "no" but interesting is the accompanying explanation. Clerk said the photo is the boss of the collection, not for sale.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Chinese fans sharing travel in Taiwan

Faceshop has no endorsement for a long time, but to see the store has also placed a photo of Kim Soo Hyun. I am also cheeky to the clerk to help me ask the photo can sell to me or not. The answer is what I expected "no" but interesting is the accompanying explanation. Clerk said the photo is the boss of the collection, not for sale.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

This happens in Korea, China  and Japan too.  Even though Soo Hyun is no longer the model for Beyond, some Beyond stores still use his standee in Seoul.  They want to keep the standee to attract the Chinese customers.  Same thing with Cafe Bene in China, fans know he is not the spokesperson anymore, but the average customer doesn't so they keep his ads there.

Japan still used Soo Hyun's image for Lotte Duty Free ads at Kansai airport even after his contract ended.  

• Like 6

What a man can be, he must be. This need we may call self-actualization…It refers to the desire for self-fulfillment, namely, to the tendency for him to become actualized in what he is potentially. This tendency might be phrased as the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming. (Maslow, 1954, Motivation and Personality,  p. 93)

This fan summarized it nicely:

1. DIIrjO9WsAANPAd.jpg
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

This happens in Korea, China  and Japan too.  Even though Soo Hyun is no longer the model for Beyond, some Beyond stores still use his standee in Seoul.  They want to keep the standee to attract the Chinese customers.  Same thing with Cafe Bene in China, fans know he is not the spokesperson anymore, but the average customer doesn't so they keep his ads there.

Japan still used Soo Hyun's image for Lotte Duty Free ads at Kansai airport even after his contract ended.  

This also happened in my country, until last month, the Face Shop store in my city still using Soohyun's pics / standee at their store till they changed it to their actual spokesperson.

And a BEYOND store in other city still using Soohyun's pic and his standee at their store as well :D

• Like 4