❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Such a handsome and cute young groom :wub:

A few years ago, a (famous?) Korean fortune teller predicted the future of some celebrities and some become eerily true.  This is what the fortune teller said about Soo Hyun. It's all for fun, please take the reading with a grain of salt. 

"Wealth is very good, has luck until middle age, can sail smoothly for 30 years; surrounded by a lot of women, but not the type to stray, will not divorce.  Has strong ability to understand significant other. According to his birth date, he has two mothers, (his parents divorced? I do not know); will only have one child, who will not follow his path in entertainment.  Health wise, need to pay attention to stomach and digestion problems.

Not the type to marry late, chance for marriage in 2019, significant other will be type that holds strong wealth.  Reason for marriage may be unexpected pregnancy".

So based on this fortune teller, he would get married after he got back from the army :D LOL

In all seriousness, I do hope he has someone he can share his ups and downs with :wink: ... Other than Hongki of course lol :tongue:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

The interview KSH had with W Korea was translated into English.  Not sure if it was shared here before.  :)

I like to read all his interviews.  Always profound and with deep thoughts. 

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2017/07/02/july-2017-w-korea-kim-soo-hyun-ordinary-man-interview/

Thanks for sharing this, klky007.  I have read different translations of this article and maybe because of different interpretation by different people, I feel I get a better glimpse of Soo Hyun's inner thoughts each time.  It always amazes me how he is able to step away from the moment and see things from the outside with such a clear head.  In his recent interview with topclass magazine,  the interviewer asked him if it was a pity to have to leave for the military at the peak of his career.  Soo Hyun replied that in his mind, the peak has already passed after MLFTS.  Since it is already gone, there is no need to dwell on it and he needs to send it off before embarking on something new.  

Now I understand how he can fully immerse in the roles of JTY without worrying about breaking his image or losing fans or not achieving great success.  After he sends off a peak, he can start fresh and work towards the next peak.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

So based on this fortune teller, he would get married after he got back from the army :D LOL

In all seriousness, I do hope he has someone he can share his ups and downs with :wink: ... Other than Hongki of course lol :tongue:

I want him to have someone to share his ups and downs with too.  Can't depend on Hongki, he will probably ditch SH once he finds a girlfriend :D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Such a handsome and cute young groom :wub:

A few years ago, a (famous?) Korean fortune teller predicted the future of some celebrities and some become eerily true.  This is what the fortune teller said about Soo Hyun. It's all for fun, please take the reading with a grain of salt. 

"Wealth is very good, has luck until middle age, can sail smoothly for 30 years; surrounded by a lot of women, but not the type to stray, will not divorce.  Has strong ability to understand significant other. According to his birth date, he has two mothers, (his parents divorced? I do not know); will only have one child, who will not follow his path in entertainment.  Health wise, need to pay attention to stomach and digestion problems.

Not the type to marry late, chance for marriage in 2019, significant other will be type that holds strong wealth.  Reason for marriage may be unexpected pregnancy".

Reading the part about getting married, if it really happened, it would be more and more haters, oh no, it would be very tiring reading negative comments.

Now just because real, I've rarely searched for news, scared of heartache, waiting for everything back to normal.:frown:

I said to myself, I don't want to believe it and hope it never happened.:blush:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Reading the part about getting married, if it really happened, it would be more and more haters, oh no, it would be very tiring reading negative comments.

Now just because real, I've rarely searched for news, scared of heartache, waiting for everything back to normal.:frown:

I said to myself, I don't want to believe it and hope it never happened.:blush:

Don't worry, chance of marriage is not the same as will get married.  It's like my horoscope say I have chance of getting a promotion this year, but it never happens :lol:  Besides, these are just predictions, no one knows what will happen in the future.

However, several fortune tellers, both Korean and Chinese have analyzed Soo Hyun's face and birth date and they all said he has good fortune in wealth and will have a successful career until middle age.  This part is pretty consistent so I'm inclined to believe it.  I think it has to do more with his hard working and persistent nature more than anything though.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I want him to have someone to share his ups and downs too.  Can't depend on Hongki, he will probably ditch SH once he finds a girlfriend :D

LOL at your remark about HK ditching him, this is most certainly true! :lol:

30 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

Hahaha that is so true :D

*High Five*! @kayeseight :grimace:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks for sharing this, klky007.  I have read different translations of this article and maybe because of different interpretation by different people, I feel I get a better glimpse of Soo Hyun's inner thoughts each time.  It always amazes me how he is able to step away from the moment and see things from the outside with such a sound mind.  In this recent interview (from Topclass magazine), the interviewer asked him if it was a pity to have to leave for the military at the peak of his career.  Soo Hyun replied that in his mind, the peak has already gone after MLFTS.  Since it is already gone, there is no need to dwell on it and he needs to send it off before embarking on something new.  

Now I can understand how he can fully immerse in the roles of JTY without worrying about breaking his image or losing fans or not achieving great success.  After he sends off a peak, he can start fresh and work towards then next peak.

Don't mention Yuzu.  I can't read many of the interviews translated into Chinese.  When I managed to find one in English, I will gladly share it.

KSH had hopes and expectations (like many people do) but without much regrets, just like how he didn't get through the pro-bowler qualification.  Once a person had put in all effort into delivering what he needed to, even if it didn't meet the expectations, pointless to regret.  

Come to think about it, if KSH still dwelled on his peak, he would not have taken the role of BSC. It was not a national hero or lovey-dovey chaebol role that many people adores.  

Excerpts from the article (all credits goes to the translator)…I highlighted parts that captured my attention.  This interview was before the release of Real.  He knew beforehand what he is getting into, just not the vile comments that went into crazy rhythm.

"The fact that this character doesn’t really follow the guideline image I’ve been showing to the audience, this is what could make me also approach the audience with a reversal image when the movie is released. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t cautious, but that’s because I won’t be able to test my safety forever." 

"Once they see the movie, I hope the audience will feel like they have watched the panorama of Jang Tae Young’s life and emotions in a natural way. The content is complicated, but I hope it’s not a movie that makes people feel uncomfortable."

"I didn’t start this career thinking “I should become this, I should achieve that”. It’s really plain to say it like that, but I started this because I liked it and I got acknowledged for it because I worked hard. That’s because as far as the topic of successful stability, the entertainment industry isn’t a place for pushovers."

• Like 6