❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

20170721 Entertainer Lee Byung Jin IG update (@malbbalra)

wfLxL5E.jpg

Below translated by NesQ...

Entertainer Lee Byung Jin posted in his FB and IG. He was the swimming club coach when they worked together in Kimchi Cheese back in 2007. They met again at bowling. Playing through the night. He wrote "Long time no see. Playing bowling with my student, The Love from the Star. Kim Soo Hyun pay back (revenge)." 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

Wow...they still keeps in touch since kimchicheèsesmile relieved to see soohyun smile widely.:wub:

Yeah, he's such a cute guy.  Even making funny faces.  He has this outward playfulness but beneath that; he also has a sense of calmness and maturity.  Guess that's why many seniors love him.  

• Like 5

20213786_1843097159339058_53048706116028

21.07.2017 bowling with friends from Kimchi Cheese Smile ( Choi Kwon, Lee Byung Jin )

fr: IG (malbbalra)

Broadcaster Lee Byung-Jin showed off his friendship with Kim Soo-hyun.

Lee Byeong-jin posted an official photo saying that KimSooHyun and Choi kwon had bowled in the middle of the night with him at the Instagram. Lee added words such as "Burned for a long time", "Bowling with you from the star" and "Revenge of Soo Hyun-a". In the photo, Lee Byeong-jin, KimSooHyun , Choi Won-kwon's affectionate image was included. KimSooHyun 's bright expression attracted attention, especially when he was hit by bowling.

The three of them seem to be continuing their relationship after Kimchi Cheese Smile while enjoying their hobby bowling. The long friendship has brought out the warmth.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000977458

• Like 7

I am re-watching drama MLFTS.  KSH's eyes can say more than words ever could.  I reckon the different emotions expressed through his eyes.

Though DMJ is an alien with a cold demeanour, his eyes emanate kindness, while boss JTY's eyes give out a cold and ruthless impression.

Of course, don't even bring cutie BSC in for comparison.  BSC completely shed off DMJ's image and likewise, JTY left no traces of BSC.  :lol:

Impressive transformations! 

0bCKjmF.gif

• Like 6

Voting

Like life is a walk, not every walk must have the final destination. 
Who is the way you want to go side by side?

Who is you want to go all the way to accompany side by side ? Who are you walking along the way?

TOP 3 :

1. KIM SOO HYUN [ 20.6%]

2. G-Dragon [ 11.9%]

3. Taeyeon SNSD [9.8%]

Source :

http://weibo.com/3405831982/FcbuQ0NJh…

http://vote.weibo.com/poll/138168827

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

I am re-watching drama MLFTS.  KSH's eyes can say more than words ever could.  I reckon the different emotions expressed through his eyes.

Though DMJ is an alien with a cold demeanour, his eyes emanate kindness, while boss JTY's eyes give out a cold and ruthless impression.

Of course, don't even bring cutie BSC in for comparison.  BSC completely shed off DMJ's image and likewise, JTY left no traces of BSC.  :lol:

Impressive transformations! 

Yes, Soo Hyun's ability to act with his eyes is one of his greatest acting traits.   Because of this, he can act out different personas and give off totally different feel.   I didn't think he could pull off the creepy eyes, but mask JTY really gave off that eerie creepy vibe with his eyes. His acting is so good in Real that I was convinced the mask person was acted by someone else in the beginning until he removes his mask. 

• Like 6

From 'Only Love KSH' Chinese Fans Club

Kim Soo Hyun debut tenth anniversary

Time is our love for you to witness 
The time you will become more excellent 
Time to make you more mature and attractive 
Time to take you juvenile face, but always bring you to acting, the effort and dedication to life.

Know you, understand you, follow you, support you, love you, my luckiest and happiest thing!

Congratulations Kim Soo Hyun debut tenth anniversary 
Thanks, you have been accompanied by a walk after a decade 
Continue to accompany you through more ten years!

Video and audio for Kim Soo Hyun debut 10th anniversary

http://b.eqxiu.com/s/fJDQHdXC

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 6