❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

10 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Me too, but apparently this is common for Korean films to be available for online purchase around the  three week mark, unless the movie is a huge commercial success and continues to play in the threatre.

l am worried too how this is going to affect the ticket sales in overseas markets when it is already available for downloading online :(.  

Okay, so it's normal for Korean films.  What you mentioned in your second paragraph are my thoughts exactly.  Once downloaded, sharing the movie via a link or burn into a DVD is relatively easy.  Ticket sales for other regions will be affected.

Oh well, Real has taken me on some roller coaster rides since the release date.  I need to take a breather for now.  Time to re-watch some of his previous dramas. :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Love the mask Jang Tae Young :heart:  I heard the mask Jang Tae Young is the most favorite JTY

Foto Amanda Natalia.

I like boss Jang Tae Young :heart:  Mask JTY is always observing boss and trying to imitate him, which I find a bit creepy - look at his eyes.  Nevertheless, Soo Hyun acted out both roles brilliantly.  

• Like 4

NEWS

Recently, the movie "Real" starring Kim Soo Hyun is the first failure from Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun fans want Kim Soo Hyun to return to the drama is increasing. It seems Kim Soo Hyun 's drama which have stood on the top spot with the drama 'Moon Embracing The Sun' and 'You Who Came from The Star'.

It is very likely that the fans' request for Kim Soo Hyun's return to the drama will come true. There are a lot of works that need Kim Soo Hyun in the current drama market with male star actors missing.

If you think of the top male actor who is the most talented male actor in the current drama market, it is about Kim Soo Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, and Lee Min Ho. Song Joong Ki due to marriage with Song Hye Kyo will not appear. In addition, Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Gum have just finished the drama, so they have not formed special occasions for the appearance of new works. In the end, Kim Soo Hyun who has not appeared in drama since 'Producer' in 2015, can be regarded as the most popular male actor.

For Kim Soo Hyun, drama appearances can create good synergy in all aspects of popularity and transformation. Especially, when Kim Soo Hyun who has only succeeded in his life, tasted his first failure with the movie 'Real' , the drama appearance has the advantage of being able to look back on himself and become a stepping stone to his recovery.

There are not many actors who are attracted to the pair in both movie and drama. It is hard for young actors. But Kim Soo Hyun is an actor who has taken a place in both film and drama.

It is the ability that neither Park Bo Gum, Song Joong Ki and Lee Min Ho have. Could it be that the time has come for this once again to excel? Drama fans are waiting for Kim Soo Hyun.

KIM SOO HYUN

Kim Soo Hyun, who made his debut in MBC sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile' in 2007, has produced hit movies such as 'The Thieves', the MBC drama 'Moon Embracing The Sun' . In 2015, he was awarded the KBS Acting Grand Prize.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 2

This article is from HongKong.

It was an event where the young (students) get together with the older generations to learn cooking of porridge though the purpose was more  to break the barrier between them.

They talked about many topics but when 2 students asked who was their favourite korean actor, one retired person answered "KIM SOO HYUN". Student was surprised "You also like Kim Soo Hyun".

The rest are not related.

59e054fbgy1fhouj911o4j20hs107jxm.jpg

59e054fbgy1fhouixc30pj20hs1c8n7d.jpg

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, kayeseight said:

I think people love Masked Jang because of his sexy voice :wub:

Hehehe I could be wrong :tongue:

Haha maybe you're right :) This is one comment from fans who love the mask JTY

"Why we are so in love with the mask Jang Tae Young
Because he was very charismatic 
in this false world 
he had a short life, 
everything is also very pure 
proved to be true Jang Tae Young 
Although everything is false 
but he is still true" 

The last dance is cool :tongue: Soo Hyun, maybe for the next 'Step Up' series :D:D:D

20182779_10209980321004206_2054669730_n.png?oh=641e5be9b8248161e76d7948c2544b86&oe=59718C13

• Like 3