❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Super Junior's Heechul Gives Kim Soo Hyun, Sulli's Movie 'Real' A Thumbs Up!

Despite the fact that Kim Soo Hyun and Sulli's latest action noir film "Real" was widely criticized by netizens and film reviewers, the film has received a thumbs up from a very satisfied K-pop idol. Super Junior's Kim Heechul recently turned up at the theaters and showed his support for the movie.

In an Instagram post, Super Junior' Heechul posted a snap of himself holding his movie ticket for "Real." He said it has been a while since he has seen a movie in the cinema but he is very excited about the Kim Soo Hyun and Sulli starrer.

"Here at the theaters for the first time in awhile. Doo-geun doo-geun (heart pounding)," Super Junior's Heechul captioned his snap. To make sure that his followers don't miss what he watched and how he felt about it, Heechul also added the hashtags #Real #KimSooHyun #Sulli and #VeryNice.

It can be recalled that "Real" received harsh criticisms from film reviewers and audiences who deemed the movie the worst work that "My Love From the Stars" actor Kim Soo Hyun has ever done. Some even went so far as to say that the movie was the worst in Korean history, which many have deemed as an exaggeration.

During the premiere screening of the film, Kim Soo Hyun acknowledged that "Real" may not appeal to everyone's tastes as it has a very complicated story that takes a lot of twists and turns.  "The movie may be a bit unfriendly to you all. But I think that is only natural. There are a lot of hidden traps in the movie and you're bound to step on them. Even this tear right now is all planned. I hope you give the movie a lot of love and support," the actor said in a tearful message at the event, Korea Portal reported.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/39132/20170701/super-juniors-heechul-gives-kim-soo-hyun-sullis-movie-real-a-thumbs-up.htm

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Rita86 said:

I lurk here sometimes but this is my first post I just had to comment since you brought up TOP. 

Have you not followed the news that he overdosed because of this scandal? Please don't act like TOP's scandal was not the biggest news these past couple of weeks.

Just support KSH without bringing up other people who have nothing to do with this movie...  

Dear Rita86

my mentioning about T.O.P is not directed directly at him. I apologise if in any way I had made you feel uncomfortable. 

I am not a fan of anyone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Rossy, did you watch the last bit where all of them were having food?  My my, KSH can really eat and he ain't pretentious to hide that fact.  Now I believe what he said in his past interviews, that his strength AND weakness is "very good at eating".  :lol::lol::lol:

9E2797EA-6844-4B3E-804B-FD08EC455CB6_zps

Yup .. I watch it, it looks like he ate more than the other IC members ... and he really enjoyed his meal.
Very happy to see him eat well.

And The funniest part is when he runs off after opening the food truck(scary food truck) and sees something like a "zombie".:D

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Yup .. I watch it, it looks like he ate more than the other IC members ... and he really enjoyed his meal.
Very happy to see him eat well.

And The funniest part is when he runs off after opening the truck and sees something like a "zombie".:D

Yaya, his plate was filled with food and he was happily munching away.  That's why I said he is not pretentious.  Usually a celebrity will try to look all nice (small portion and eat with care) when shown eating on a TV show.  

The demon/zombie discovery part was too hilarious!  He totally freaked out and ran so fast. Is he a child or what?! Hahahaha....

• Like 5

Hi everyone, just wanted to log in to say a few words. I'm in Korea now, I've seen the movie.... 6 times.  KSH says (jokingly) that one must watch the movie 6 times to fully understand the plot, imagine how many times you have to watch it if you don't understand a word..lol.   While I can't comment too much about the plot because I don't understand it, it is definitely not the worst movie in history, far from it.  It is a very different genre and something very unfamiliar and new to Korean film.  It is true the movie may not appeal to the average mainstream movie goer.  I think the negative reviews stems from the fact the movie was marketed as an action thriller when it's really not.  It explores darker subjects like the human mind and delusions mixed with fantasy.  The bed scene was necessary to show the second JTY's desire for lust, power and money.  The film's intended audience is for adults so it is fiting to act out these scenes.  It is not a family drama where people kiss with their lips sealed shut and eyes wide open. 

Also KSH's acting is top notch in this movie, he plays two different characters and those characters also have split personalities of their own so you can say he played multiple characters.  Each of those characters have their own nuances down to the tone of their voices.  He's really an amazing actor.  While the movie itself may receive negative comments, you cannot nitpick on KSH's acting.  

Some immature fans may feel disappointed that KSH decided to work on this movie but the majority of fans who have seen it have much greater respect for him as an actor, one who is not afraid to go out of his comfort zone and take on new challenges and risks.  He said during his rookie days that he wants to be a trusted actor who is not limited to any type of role or genre.  He has made it to the top and still stand by his words.  Our love and respect for him only grow stronger through this experience.  He is not only a great actor but also a great role model.  Please keep following your dreams and passion KSH, we got your back.  LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

• Like 11

Forgot to mention I had the pleasure to go to a few of the stage greetings, I got lucky one time and was pretty close to the stage.  Oh my, no wonder people say KSH is much more handsome in real life, he really is!  He is super adorable and young looking, his eyes are sharp and twinkling.  I can't wrap my head around the fact he is almost 30 years old, he could really pass as a young college student. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Forgot to mention I had the pleasure to go to a few of the stage greetings, I got lucky one time and was pretty close to the stage.  Oh my, no wonder people say KSH is much more handsome in real life, he really is!  He is super adorable and young looking, his eyes are sharp and twinkling.  I can't wrap my head around the fact he is almost 30 years ago, he could really pass as a young college student. 

Yes, Soo Hyun looks really young for his age. And Yuzu, you're so lucky can see him :)

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Forgot to mention I had the pleasure to go to a few of the stage greetings, I got lucky one time and was pretty close to the stage.  Oh my, no wonder people say KSH is much more handsome in real life, he really is!  He is super adorable and young looking, his eyes are sharp and twinkling.  I can't wrap my head around the fact he is almost 30 years old, he could really pass as a young college student. 

OMG, @yuzu16  :dizzy: You are actually in Korea and have attended not just one, but A FREAKING FEW of those stage greetings!!! I was wondering why you went all quiet here...  :blush: What a lucky gal you are! I could never imagine myself  seeing him in real life! So happy for you! :grin:

Also thanks so much for your movie review after watching it for 6 TIMES! *clap clap clap* I feel so much at ease now having read your review. Now I will just patiently wait for it to be shown in my country.. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

You're very lucky yuzu16....i hope can meet him too someday:).

(I am curious about his partner, is she really pretty ?)

• Like 3