❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Fan spotted Soohyun and IU filming together today!

CH2K-fTUwAAD_bY.jpg

credit: m.ehhhhh via yongweikai IG

EDIT: More fan-pic update! Fan spotted Soohyun still filming PRODUCER until now.

CH2O467UwAA-wHE.jpg

3223851jh IG

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 5

Kdramastars Award Update: Gong Hyo Jin And IU In Top Five Actresses, Kim Soo Hyun Best Actor

Producer

It's day four of the Kdramastars awards and "Producer," starring Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun and IU, remains in the lead with a healthy 32.86 percent of the vote. Not much has changed in that category and "Girl Who Sees Smells," Starring Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung, remains in second place.

(skipped unrelated.....)

In the Best Actor category, Kim Soo Hyun held first place with his percentage rising a few points for an even better lead.  Park Yoo Chun is still in second place but his percentage is also higher.

Are your favorites winning? Have you voted today? If not, you may want to cast your vote.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 4

@KSH_NoonaFan yupp! I'm happy that they release the NG cut. I hope they will release more NG cut :) I'm addicted to Soohyun's cute laugh :D

I just found the 'real' full version of the NG video!

Conclusion: Soohyun is the NG King! :D

Sorry sis for the late reply.

Yes, I watched the full version of the NG, I loved it:wub:. KSH is the NG King in that he is the funniest when he gets tongued tied or when he can't hold in his laughter. His laughter should never be subdued for the sake of all his fans, it's music to my ears. But I don't label him NG King in reference to him making a lot of mistakes, because I don't think he does ^_^. I love watching him in BTS footage because that's when he shows us a piece of himself. How he livens up the moods of everyone around him by being goofy :w00t:

That parody video of MLFAS vs Producer is so funny. Cool thing is, I don't need Eng subs for it cos I've seen both shows enough times to know what they're talking about :w00t:.

Screen caps and gifs for episode 9

All credit to http://m.blog.naver.com/0pall2/220389012403

@dramafan888, @DaniaQ, @iamaryn, @cutie_let_let, @ilwoo_aein, @shahizzy8884, @Pechumori (I hope that's everyone) thank you all for the updates. I love the large pics and gifs of baby. It's so much better to view them on Soompi with my laptop than seeing the same images on IG. The little images on my phone don't do him justice. Baby is too beautiful to see on a small screen. This is one of the reasons why I love it here. Thanks for reminding me iKstars :wub:

Baek Seung Chan and Do Min Joon.

Same hand gesture, different feelings.

cr. dc

@dramafan888, OMG, I love these gifs. Look at it again and you'll notice even more how meticulous an actor he is. It's not just the facial expression, stance or mood he conveys, but, DMJ is right handed hence, uses his right hand and BSC is left handed, hence the left. 

Kim Soo-hyeon-I puts in effort to change his image

Tak Seon-sak, Gwak Geum-joo, Song Eun-yeong, Jo Seung-yeon and announcer Kim Jin-hee appeared on the KBS 2TV show "Time Flies" and talked about 'good impressions'.

Song Eun-yeong said, "Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I has a secret that maybe no one knows about. He's got different eyes and one of them is higher up than the other. If he didn't make so much effort to change his image, he would've looked cold.

"However, he's always smiled to look like a happy person. He's got facial muscles that make him look like he's always smiling and now he looks optimistic and loveable".

Song Eun-yeong added, "If one practices, anyone can make their faces turn into 'good impressions'".

credit: HanCinema

Hmm... I like this article, yet, I disagree somewhat with what she said. I can tell she meant well and likes KSH. But her wordings, or maybe it's the translation, can be misinterpreted. What is this "effort to change his image" about? As far as I know, KSH has always had that happy-friendly image, just examine all his selfies before he reached fame... 

My over-analysis here... KSH's eyebrows and eyes are pretty even when he doesn't emote (well, the left eye is only slightly bigger). Anyone would look cold when not emoting. Only when he expresses emotions that the left eyebrow tends to raise up more, this making his left eye appear even bigger. The continual raising of his left brow is probably a habitual tick, something he does subconsciously. The muscles in the cheeks (or face) tends to control how big or small the eyes becomes when one smiles. The reason I think he does this is because he is right brained dominant, hence also left handed. The muscles on the right cheek is less predominant, weaker, more gentle with a dimple. Whilst the left is a fuller and stronger looking. No one is 100% symmetrical in features. If we're right handed, our right hand and legs tend to be bigger on the right and vice versa. It's the same case with most our muscles, just that it's more noticeable on him. I find that I love the way he looks, his asymmetrical features are not an imperfection in my eyes. It looks like he's winking one eye at me whenever he's happy and that dimple makes me swoon :wub:

Is being a good looking yet silly 'bingu' the newest trend?
June 17, 2015 (excerpt)

It seems the public tends to like celebrities who have two different sides to them. For example, there's the 'bagel-girl' and 'bagel-man' ideal, with the cute face yet sexy body. And now attractive and good looking celebrities with a surprisingly 'bingu' side to them are growing in popularity too!

The Korean slang 'bingu' refers to someone who is goofy, silly and derpy. But to clarify, it seems like people are interested in celebrities who don't seem like they would be 'bingu', who are attractive and cool on stage, but actually have a goofy personality.

There's also actor popular flower-boy actor Kim Soo Hyun, who has been taking on a 'bingu' character in the popular drama 'Producer'. It's a complete change from his chic character in 'You Who Came From the Stars', where he received a ton of love. It seemed like taking on this role would be a risk in his image, but he has been continuing to receive more love from the public than ever before!

A producer from a broadcast station said, "The trend right now is that viewers want to see natural and intimate sides of celebrities. With the 'bingu' character, the public feels like they are closer with the stars. There's an attractive charm in seeing celebrities who have been mysterious and closed to the public show their surprising sides."

The producer added, "When females see a good looking guy with a blind spot, they seem to want to take care of the guy. The 'bingu' character seems to stimulate the motherly affection in female fans."

Do you like the 'bingu' character in celebrities?

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/is-being-a-good-looking-yet-silly-bingu-the-newest-trend

Just pointing out the highlighted quotes... Though I get that this article is talking about celebrities sharing two different sides of themselves in terms of outer appearances, how the public likes seeing contrary features on their celebrities etc., and that our KSH have that in spades, meaning he's able to pull off the "bingu" and still be considered attractive. But the public wanting celebrities to look a certain way to feel closer to them is just ridiculous.

Seems the poor celebrities, especially our KSH, will never be able to please everyone in the public eye. Why do I say that? Well what did our KSH do before reaching fame? He was being his "natural and intimate" self, however young and foolish he was, he was being true, he shared who he was only to be judged for it. Now he shares little of his private life. Other than what he shares in his interviews, BTS and NG's... With what little he shares of himself, we love, because he shows transparency in everything he does. I prefer him to be able to share a little more of himself like he did in the past without fear of being judged, not just a few pictures on an SNS with a few words (though, I'm truly grateful and happy every time he posts something). He's new look is not him but his character. So yes, I feel closer to BSC with his "bingu" features. I want to nurture and train the boy into a real man. But, I feel closer to KSH not for BSC's "bingu" features but for the hard work he puts in to making BSC lovable and, I feel closer to him when I see him having fun with cast and crew behind the scenes. These are what shows the "natural and intimate" sides of him not his contrasting features. ^_^

*ADD EDIT: Sorry Pechumori my comments is not against you whom posted it, I'm always thankful for your posts and translations :wub:. It's a good article, it's the public views that I find silly.

P.S. I have a feeling, I mean I know, that some sisters here will have a heart attack over the kissing pics. I, myself support all KSH kissing images, I love them because I don't see the ladies he kisses, I only see him and his "technique" ;):P. *FAINTS*

I hope tonight's episode will be satisfying to watch. I'm also on here to escape seeing spoilers elsewhere. I already seen & heard enough. Yes, I have my box of tissues ready. No, I can't watch live streaming, so waiting for the raws then subs as per usual. 

Also I hope our baby gets some rest before working on Real, heard that he's to start that after Producer. I remembered just before he started filming Producer, whilst on his trip to China(?) he looked so gaunt and skinny that a lot of us worried about him. So the first couple of episodes he looked skinnier. I'm just glad that he's gained some weight back. He's looking super fine and healthy during the 3/4 of Producer. I hope he stays like this.

Sorry for the long rant. It's what happens when I've been away too long.:sweatingbullets:

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 8

[fan-cam] Soohyun and IU filming together today! :)

@KSH_NoonaFan it's okay sis. No problem :D Yes i agree Soohyun is the NG King LOL He's the NG King who can make all people in shooting location feel at ease and happy despite tight filming schedule..His laughs..OMG!! I love it hahaha...I'm addicted to his laugh sis hahaha...When i see him laughs, feels like i see the real Soohyun..Just like you said, he's a funny guy who livens up the moods of everyone around him by being goofy..I keep some of his NG videos from his dramas in my cell phone..Whenever i feel bored at work i will see his NG videos to make me feel better :wub:
  • Like 5

@KSH_NoonaFan it's okay sis. No problem :D Yes i agree Soohyun is the NG King LOL He's the NG King who can make all people in shooting location feel at ease and happy despite tight filming schedule..His laughs..OMG!! I love it hahaha...I'm addicted to his laugh sis hahaha...When i see him laughs, feels like i see the real Soohyun..Just like you said, he's a funny guy who livens up the moods of everyone around him by being goofy..I keep some of his NG videos from his dramas in my cell phone..Whenever i feel bored at work i will see his NG videos to make me feel better :wub:

@ilwoo_aein I also keep the NG's on my phone, as well as his songs :wub:.

Ah, the raw is out, so I'm going to watch now :w00t:.

*NOTE: I've edited my previous post.

Producer Ep 11 Funny Screenshot of Baek Seung Chan - Kim Soo Hyun...

SPOILER!!!

I SHIP THIS...

005CSmbAgw1et9uze741gj30nm0damy4.jpg005CSmbAgw1et9uzesfynj30nm0dadgt.jpg005CSmbAgw1et9uzfsx50j30nm0da0ts.jpg

005CSmbAgw1et9uzgkmttj30nm0dajsg.jpg005CSmbAgw1et9uzn71avj30nm0daq40.jpg005CSmbAgw1et9uzq2kyuj30nm0dadgt.jpg

cr: logo http://www.weibo.com/u/5155119926

Edited by KSH_NoonaFan
  • Like 4

Korean Government To Encourage Tourism Through ‘Producer’
BY Staff Writer | Jun 19, 2015

10339593_485254428290843_596834007877624

As the number of international tourists in Korea decreased because of the infectious disease, the Korean government is planning to employ Hallyu stars to encourage international tourists to visit Korea and explore the entertainment industry. According to the Korean government, it is planning to market tourism through the KBS Friday Saturday popular romantic comedy drama 'Producer,' in which actor Kim Soo Hyun makes an appearance. Some of their plans include fan meetings with the actors Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and IU who star in the drama, in addition to walking around Seoul where the drama was filmed.

In related news, on the most recent episode of the popular KBS Friday Saturday popular romantic comedy drama 'Producer,' Ra Joon Mo, played by actor Cha Tae Hyun, finally confessed his love for Tak Ye Jin, played by actress Gong Hyo Jin, KBS Friday Saturday popular romantic comedy drama 'Producer' tells a story of the staff members in the Korean entertainment industry. Actors Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun and IU star in the drama. In addition, this is the first drama for Kim Jong Kook of Running Man. Ra Joon Mo, played by actor Cha Tae Hyun, and Tak Ye Jin, played by actress Gong Hyo Jin, are TV show producers, Baek Seung Chan, played by actor Kim Soo Hyun, is a new producer and Cindy, played by actress and singer IU, is a top star.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/87281/20150619/korean-government-to-encourage-tourism-through-producer.htm

• Like 4

@KSH_NoonaFan we are the same..Keeping the NG's and his songs on our mobile phone ^_^ I watched live streaming last night..So i think i'll just have to wait for the raw with engsub :D

Soo Hyun filming PRODUCER until midnight last night..I hope he will be okay..I won't want him to get sick because of the live shooting :tears: Soohyun FIGHTING!!

11334498_853405661410928_1274042416_n.jp

11357784_704203493040185_1203014708_n.jp

11312015_855105714536722_621000681_n.jpg

11351880_897224563676223_1657621647_n.jp

11324884_1417449208582149_1448450051_n.j

via kimjun0210 IG

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 4

Which Kim Soo Hyun Drama Is Your Favorite? [Poll]

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 19, 2015 01:06 PM EDT

Kim Soo Hyun has portrayed a diverse range of characters.

(Photo : SBS, KBS, MBC)

"Producer" aired its penultimate episode on June 19, heralding the conclusion of the successful K-Drama. The series served as the comeback of Kim Soo Hyun, following the meteoric success of "My Love from the Star." As rookie variety show producer Baek Seung Chan, he departed from the quiet confidence of alien-turned-manager Do Min Joon to embrace awkward quirkiness. The juxtaposition of his portrayal of roles like Kim Lee Hwon from "The Moon Embracing the Sun" to Seung Chan demonstrates his ability to explore a range of characters. It is the perfect time to reflect upon his past roles, as "Producer" draws to a close.

Many actors fall into the rut of portraying the same types of K-Drama characters, whether it is the disaffected conglomerate heir or the lukewarm second lead who never gets the girl. Kim has been fortunate in his selections of roles, which differ in personality and complexity.

While it initially appeared as though Seung Chan would begin dating Cindy (IU), "Producer" evolved into a noona romance or a drama where an older woman is paired with a younger man. He doggedly pursued Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin), creating interesting tension within the series. At 33-years-old, Jun Ji Hyun is older than her "My Love from the Star" co-star, but the drama explored their relationship from a different angle.

The karaoke scene in "Producer" provided a brief opportunity to hear his fine-tuned singing voice, which was developed in preparation for the 2011 drama, "Dream High." His portrayal of Song Sam Dong continues to provide iconic K-Drama moments, particularly the bus scene involving Miss A's Suzy.

"Producer" will conclude its 12-episode run on June 20, with extended behind-the-scenes programming following. Now that the series has almost ended, which Kim Soo Hyun drama is your favorite? Comment and vote below.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/87404/20150619/which-kim-soo-hyun-drama-is-your-favorite-poll.htm

Edited by DaniaQ
  • Like 4

More pics from PRODUCER wrap-up party tonight!

I just wonder. Do they have attire code? because i notice that most of them wear grey/white clothes. or is it just coincidence.. BTW, Im so sad the drama ended. but tonight's episode is so funny.. There were just so much LOL moments with Baek Seung Chan. Kim Soo Hyun is really awesome. I just couldnt get enough his scene with Cha Tae Hyun.haha

• Like 5