❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest hyunnie1402

Congratulation Soo Hyun!! He's the best and he totally deserves winner. Thanks all of you for your voting.
Finally it's done. Lets partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! 

\:D/ :-\" \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Guest AshD1430294230

Yes! We did it! every night I vote for oppa and now the voting is over and he won :)>- I'm proud to him and I'm very proud to be his ^:)^ fans.Anyway I'm a newbee :bz here :D cheers! :\"> the cheater will always be a loser >:) =))

Guest nesqie

AshD said: Yes! We did it! every night I vote for oppa and now the voting is over and he won :)>- I'm proud to him and I'm very proud to be his ^:)^ fans.Anyway I'm a newbee :bz here :D cheers! :\"> the cheater will always be a loser >:) =))

Finally it's over. Thanks to all Soohyun fans for your hard working, fighting till the end, and never had a thought of giving up even in the darkest time. I've learnt so much from baby and you gals. We won this fight fair and square. So proud of you guys, so proud of Beeing a part of this family.

Guest zoelicious11

It's over!! finally! :D Thank you guys, for fighting until the very last minute! You guys deserve a huge round of applause =D> Proud of everyone  :x I can finally take a break from my "full-time job" lol :') 
Can't wait to see him shine bright on stage again!! Handsome baby <3 <3 <3 
tumblr_n9qmjluOKl1qe46soo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9qmjluOKl1qe46soo2_1280.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest jt1023ksh

Good job everyone! 感谢各位Kmoon们,yukaris们,iKstars们,以及其他国家fan clubs 的努力![爱你][爱你][爱你]我们的坚持,汗水,不眠不休并没有白费!这个旅程让我们更团结!
Good job everyone! Thank you for all of your efforts - Kmoons, Yukaris, iKstars, as well as all the fan clubs from different parts of the world! Our perseverance, worries, sleepless nights are all paid off! This journey made us more united! 
I'm so proud of being a part of the iKstars family!
Congratulations baby! Can't wait to see you standing up on stage with your awards once again!
m6Dx3rX.gifEoeyfWo.gif
gHACmWK.gif

Guest EnnairamA

yahoooooo!!! hurrayyyyy!!!! chukayo Soo Hyun Baby!!!! congratulations to all of us! if feels so good to be a part of these battles to fight for our baby. =D>

Hi. I've been lurking here for about a month and finally decided to post :-).
I discovered KSH after reading an article in Entertainment Weekly magazine (USA) about Korean dramas. I decided to watch My Love From the Stars. I totally fell for the drama and binged watched it over a couple of days. Then I had to find out more about KSH. So I watched "Dream High" and once again fell in love with the drama and KSH :-).

Congrats on the voting. I couldn't figure out how to vote on Soompi. So I gave up. But I'm happy KSH, MLFTS and JJH won. I wish JJH had also won on Nate because she was amazing in the drama. 
Thanks for posting KSH airport pictures. It's nice to see him again. Hope he is relaxing and enjoying life. I'm interested in seeing what his next project is.
I followed the link from one of the airport pictures to stars88jo_kmoon twitter. Since endorsing Tencent in April the security application KSH endorsed has increased in sales from 3.8 million to 5.0 million. Way to go KSH!! That's amazing. I also read on this forum that Tencent would place billboard in different China cities (including Beijing), if a tweet regarding KSH was retweeted a certain amount of times. It looks like this worked. LOL.
Link to cover of PC world magazine and KSH Tencent endorsement. Thanks star88jo_kmoon!
http://stars88jo.tumblr.com/post/93579692218/tencent-mobile-security-ver-5-0-has-3-8-million

Our baby win, that's great and thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart, see him again on stage, handsome, fashion, smile, say thank you mom, dad,...  thank you of thank you, it is our baby's style :-*
Really miss him so much.
P/S1. Thank you @pechumori, I am been feed today, know him where and see him healthy.
P/S2. When is the SIDA

Congratulations Kim Soo Hyun! You truly deserve it. Yippy! Congrats to all the fans as well. He may not have the highest quantity of followers in social media..but his fans worldwide are acting as one family, fighting for the same goal that he is indeed the BEST ACTOR. That quality of his fans who solidified in supporting our Kim Soo Hyun ssi is really commendable. For me it's a triple victory because I love Jun Ji hyun and my love from another star too. So we better pop that wine up as we cheers for the success of everyone! again.. Congrats everyone! Fighting! 

(p.s. I do not know how to insert image, does anyone out there who's willing to help me? :) )

Guest lea1602

Congratulation Baby Soo for your victory.. You deserve all awards for your hardwork... :*We, iKstars, Kmoon, Yukaris and all your fans will give all the awards for you... I am proud being here as iKstars, i felt through this voting we are more united than before, thank you everyone for all your hardwork.. :*
BuIL7XwCEAEbiJE.jpg
BuH4xKfIIAA8AMQ.jpg
cr. as tagged

@catalinacb & @AshD, Hello... Welcome to iKstars Family aka KIM SOO HYUN Soompi Thread.. Enjoy your stay in here and happy spazzing with us.. ;)
Hi @YenikalT, I will PM you about it.. ;)
Can't wait to see baby in tuxedo on Sept 4.. :*

Hehe, I know I'm wayyy too late =)) It was supposed to be done earlier but something came up and I had to delay it until now lol 
Anyway, HAPPY KIM SOO HYUN'S 7TH DEBUT ANNIVERSARYPlease take out with full credit. Thanks.Fanart by Sóc Nâu (1800x2400)
7th_debut_anniversary_by_kittynt15-d7tl5

Original size

7th_1_by_kittynt15-d7rmhrm.jpg
7th_2_by_kittynt15-d7rmi5b.jpg
7th_3_by_kittynt15-d7rmfxp.jpg7th_4_by_kittynt15-d7rmgf1.jpg7th_5_by_kittynt15-d7rmh0a.jpg7th_6_by_kittynt15-d7rmidz.jpg7th_7_by_kittynt15-d7tiwqf.jpg7th_8_by_kittynt15-d7tdhry.jpg7th_9_by_kittynt15-d7tdhz6.jpg

AND  CONGRATULATION ON WINNING THE VOTING!!  \m/Thank for everyone's hard work >:D<KSH's fan is truly awesome~ >:D<Ehehe~ I'm looking forward to the ceremony  8->

hahahaI found this!Kim Soo Hyun shimeji X)I made this a few months ago, but never really opened it cuz it just replicates too fast 
24022A4F53DF0126040A82
217A604F53DF012C0E1F25
227EE74F53DF012F07C582
2667F44F53DF01312B1013
2666434F53DF013C2D40A6
2763F84F53DF014331F365

and here is my screen after few minutes...too many SOOMAN
2704C04F53DF0139016B95

used this photo to draw sooman character haha22995_29137_3734.jpg

Guest marie07

tumblr_n9qfek_ZSz_I1tav4r9o1_500.jpgtumblr_n9qfek_ZSz_I1tav4r9o2_500.jpg

[Translation] Mini fan account of a lucky Chinese fan who saw Kim Soo Hyun at Incheon Airport - 3rd August 2014

This Chinese fan @金秀贤人帅个儿高器大活儿好 on Weibo was really fortunate enough to have bumped into Soo Hyun earlier today when he was departing for Beijing at Incheon Airport.

Here’s what she wrote~~

In the afternoon, while I was viewing ‘My Love From Another Star’ exhibition and I got to know that he had a schedule today. I hesitated for a long time and eventually I decided to try my luck to send him off (at the airport). I “threw” my mum somewhere and I ran off to take the train. On the way there, I was so afraid I couldn’t make it in time that I almost cried! When I alighted from the express train, it was already 6 plus, I quickly dashed up to the 3rd level international departures area. Luckily, I saw someone posting a picture earlier on where Mr Shin was standing at. I found him, I wanted to say hello to him but he already started dashing quickly. Not knowing what to do, I started dashing too. In the end, at gate/door number 6, I saw Mr Manager and Soo Hyun walking over quickly. At that time, I was totally at a loss for any kind of reaction, because there wasn’t any security guard, just 3 of them! And then at this time, beside me, there was a Korean passerby who said, “Ah! Kim Soo Hyun ah! Later, they went in to settle their tickets. From the beginning to the end, it wasn’t even a minute! It’s also possible that it didn’t even take 3 seconds! I was really lucky!!! Huhuhu I’m so grateful to the heavens!!! He seems to gotten thinner recently. His legs were super slim. Ermmm, I guess it’s still that phrase “When you wish to see him, just go without any hesitation”

Pics credit: @金秀贤人帅个儿高器大活儿好 on Weibo

Trans: ylkimsoohyun.tumblr.com