❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello, i don't have much time to go online lately, but i make sure that if i did, i would vote first before even checking my Facebook and twitter accounts.  :x
KSH has this power even on men. ^_^
class="content-title" Man From China Gets Surgery to Look Like “My Love From the Star” Actor Kim Soo Hyun Pao July 30, 2014

Fotor0731144435-800x450.jpg

The fascination of Chinese fans with the hottest drama of the year, “My Love From the Star,” has driven one man in China to undergo multiple surgeries in order to look like “Do Min Joon,” the dashing alien played by actor Kim Soo Hyun.

According to a report by Chinese press People on July 30, a reality program on AnHui TV featured a man who looks like Kim Soo Hyun. “Through the broadcast, the popularity of Do Min Joon from the Korean drama ‘My Love From the Star’ was felt,” said the report.

“Although the man didn’t originally resemble Kim Soo Hyun, he watched ‘My Love From the Star’ and had facial surgery done in Korea. In the broadcast, he was introduced as the Taiwanese Do Min Joon, and surprised the people with his before and after photos,” the report continued.

Meanwhile, the popular drama “My Love From the Star” has been receiving immense popularity all over Asia and has recently received an award at the 20th Shanghai Television Festival Magnolia Awards. It is regarded as the best drama of 2014 by netizens all over Asia.

030037244004_99_20140731113502.jpg

What do you guys think?

credit:   soompi

I just voted here at soompi and for the first time, they asked me to fill out a capcha. i guess it's a good way to eliminate robot voting.

it's the first day of August. i did a desktop calendar for myself. thought i'd share it with anyone who's interested  :D

10524735_1446198232323560_80770321563157

Annyeong everyone! I am a neophyte in this forum. Please welcome me. The tight competition of KSH oppa and LMH prompted me to make an account and vote for KSH at SIDA. haha! While typing this, I am blushing because of embarrassment, my friends will surely tease me for joining such forums and will call me a fanatic. But what can I do, my feelings for Kim Soo Hyun oppa has blossomed into a full-blowned love.kekeke! I felt the responsibility to show my unending love and support for him. I want to vote for him at nate too and still in the process of figuring it out. By the way, my feelings for him bloomed to its peak when I watched you who came from the star. <3

Guest natz88

i want to send a picture but it doesn't appear
#:-S

when i clicked "insert image" it appeared to submit some URL..

well, it can't sent from our laptop or it must took from some link?

. lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-57873

Guest steppearies

Has he made a decision on his next project?
I'm sorry to raise this question. Quite long time since my last time here because of busy work.

Guest iamaryn

shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/31/sbs-confirms-june-2015-premiere-for-new-kim-eun-sook-overseas-pre-produced-drama-descendants-of-the-sun/#more-57873

class="titleNews"′The Sun and the Moon′ Airs in Japanese Main Channel

MBC′s The Sun and the Moon will aim to rekindle the Korean drama fire in Japan.

The drama started airing through NHK, a Japanese main channel, since July 13.

According to various officials, the drama has been getting viewership ratings around 10 percent.

′The Sun and the Moon′ Airs in Japanese Main Channel

Considering how viewership ratings for Korean dramas have been dropping and The Sun and the Moon′s predecessor Yi San got an average of 10 percent, officials have said it′s not a bad start for the drama.

The Sun and the Moon previously aired through KNTV in July 2012 and NHK BS Premium in January 2013.

Photo credit: MBC / enews

Guest iamaryn

pechumori said:

Meanwhile, the popular drama “My Love From the Star” has been receiving immense popularity all over Asia and has recently received an award at the 20th Shanghai Television Festival Magnolia Awards. It is regarded as the best drama of 2014 by netizens all over Asia.

credit:   soompi

iamaryn said: shana25 said: . lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone...I read in the thread before about Soo hyun going to shoot a drama overseas for at least 3 months right? And I just saw a post from koala about a drama that would be shot mainly overseas and has mentioned Soo hyun's name as one of the potential actor in the drama too...Could this be the drama he's going to shoot? I know he said he wanted to shoot a movie but this is a big project too

It's the big 1300th page!! Happy happy~~~ it's been a wonderful journey from being a lurker to start posting and making friends with so many of you lovely ladies (and gents). I'm glad I joined this thread and I urged all the lurkers who love Soo Hyun to join us too!! lol
For fun, I wanna share the very first post that I made in this thread. It was a nice trip down the memory lane :D Hm, if you have so much time on your hands like me, plz share yours too :))
So here it is, from page 691 on Feb. 27th~ ^0^
15x8efc.jpg

Anyway, happy page 1300!! I hope this thread will continue to grow bigger and stronger~~^^

HAPPY 1300th page. Here is my first post in our thread. Thanks everyone for all your hard works to make our thread to be this big. we have been through a lot together, in fast few months, keep supporting our boy till the end
tumblr_n9m2sk2Wlb1qf5syxo1_1280.jpg

Guest AnN1430293891

Keep voting for Jun Ji Hyun. It's so silly of us to leave her aside. She's our partner, you know? Don't take the wrong action so we will lose a friend but gain a rival.

HAPPY 1300th page to you guys! And like I said somewhere here before, I'm so honored and proud to be part of the iKstars family. Hope this doesn't end here and expecting more to come!
Anyways, joining the walk down memory lane... this is my first post (^^)
1stpost_zps685c93cc.jpg

/grabs my Stitch pen and uses it as a mic
"I'd like to thank my wonderful mom for dragging me into being a KSH fan. If you hadn't watched MoonSun over and over and if I never saw that YWCFTS teaser being played on TV while you were watching, I wouldn't be here having new friends and having my life turned into a complete 180. And also I'd like to thank my mom for bringing me into this world and giving me this pair of lips that is constantly putting me in danger because KSH fans in my school couldn't stop staring at them and want to rip them out of my face. But I still love them and they can stare all they want, I don't care lol."