❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest ilikemangoss

I'm trying everything I can and yes, that includes making nate accounts for anyone who finds it confusing or can't for some reason. I believe in soo hyun's fans that are continuing their support for him by voting everyday and voting fairly. Good work chingus. 
(PM me username, password,email,country, and then make up a random cellphone number), I will create the account for you.
Happy our baby and JJH is back to 1st place on nate, but still, the gap is very small, and it can change at any moment. Very glad everyone here is united for one cause: we want to see KSH and JJH on that stage. Just like baeksaeng, seeing their tears while they accept their awards will make all the hard work worth it.

I'm not going to name that other rival, but he used to be a fav. of mine (as alot of people were) years ago until i came across soo hyun and realized how much of a beautiful(and i don't mean physically, although that's true too) guy he is. I'm a k-drama addict for over a decade so i've watched soo hyun evolve over the years since I first saw him in Will It Snow for Christmas back in '09. No matter how popular he gets, i always get the feeling that he's the most humbling, dorky, sweet guy. That sort of personality also contrasts with his intense, charismatic acting that i find to be intriguing. He's definitely the most sensitive, emotional one out of all the other guys in his generation, which is why he's able to bring such wondrous acting to the screen; its because he's thin skinned and the emotions come easily. With other actors you feel like they're in it for fame or money. But you really do get the sense that acting is soo hyun's number 1 passion, and that he will never quit. That is what brought him out into the real world and that is what will change him into a wonderful man and skillful actor. I wonder why suddenly i'm rambling on about him since I loved baby soo for the longest time now, but really he truly deserves this award over that other rival if we were to base it off of their acting abilities (and i hope "expert evaluation" for soompi takes that into consideration). Hands down, he deserves it more. 

Keep on fighting. We will win this. Fair and square.

Guest Alpha-jG

xilikemangos said: I'm trying everything I can and yes, that includes making nate accounts for anyone who finds it confusing or can't for some reason. I believe in soo hyun's fans that are continuing their support for him by voting everyday and voting fairly. Good work chingus. 
(PM me username, password,email,country, and then make up a random cellphone number), I will create the account for you.
Happy our baby and JJH is back to 1st place on nate, but still, the gap is very small, and it can change at any moment. Very glad everyone here is united for one cause: we want to see KSH and JJH on that stage. Just like baeksaeng, seeing their tears while they accept their awards will make all the hard work worth it.

I'
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Guest youlee

Well said dear @sunnyco im totally agreed with everything u said.....u are sooooo right and i think that....a popularity without integrity is nothing... so lets keep fightinggg... We do our best for our baby with the right way...keep the faith & always pray, we never give up okee... stay humble like our baby always do... Fightingggg & God bless our baby Soo hyun ^^

4 chingus here who want my help 2 make the NATE ACCOUNT please give me your complete data such as
name (without space), Password (more than 5 character, don't less than 6 character, name account, birthdate, phone number, country. Thanks all. LOVE U ^:)^

LET"S TRY OUR BEST UNTIL THE END CHINGUS
^:)^

Guest ilikemangoss

I just wanted to say I am very happy that soo hyun fans hasn't resorted to name calling/bashing a particular actor.
=D> =D> =D> I checked out that other thread and was astounded (really was) that some people felt the need to resort to bashing our baby, cause it's my first time really supporting an actor and keeping updated with actor's thread. I guess this is the kind of world i signed up for :)) :))I will just give them the benefit of the doubt, it must have been a young, immature kid writing that comment 
Because if there's one thing i can't stand, it's childish petty remarks.I'm very glad to be a part of a group of people who don't feel the need to break someone down just to build another up.Keep the support for baby soo, let's focus on him. Whether he wins or not in the end, what speaks for itself are the way his fans supported him through the journey. That, to me, is what matters. 
Soo Hyun would be so proud.tumblr_n9fv00uDvr1txtqt6o2_500.gif

xilikemangos said: I just wanted to say I am very happy that soo hyun fans hasn't resorted to name calling/bashing a particular actor.
=D> =D> =D> I checked out that other thread and was astounded (really was) that some people felt the need to resort to bashing our baby, cause it's my first time really supporting an actor and keeping updated with actor's thread. I guess this is the kind of world i signed up for :)) :))I will just give them the benefit of the doubt, it must have been a young, immature kid writing that comment 
Because if there's one thing i can't stand, it's childish petty remarks.I'm very glad to be a part of a group of people who don't feel the need to break someone down just to build another up.Keep the support for baby soo, let's focus on him. Whether he wins or not in the end, what speaks for itself are the way his fans supported him through the journey. That, to me, is what matters. 

4nn1987 said: 4 chingus here who want my help 2 make the NATE ACCOUNT please give me your complete data such as
name (without space), Password (more than 5 character, don't less than 6 character, name account, birthdate, phone number, country. Thanks all. LOVE U ^:)^

LET"S TRY OUR BEST UNTIL THE END CHINGUS
^:)^

Hi, everyone! I've been following, I mean loving, Soo Hyun ♡ppa since Dream High. But the first time I posted here was like two weeks ago. I must say that I was not fond of meeting fellow sisters before because I did not want  to get jealous of their KSH experiences.
Then, I went to the KFEST5: The 5th Annual K-Pop and Culture Fest here and was able to meet fellow sisters. It was fun. We took a lot of photos in the KSH Shrine.
So I hope that I can make friends here, too. :\">
Also, do you have a term used to address KSH fans? Thank you. :)

Guest Alpha-jG

freaksworld said:

Top 6 endorsement fees in China
Kim Soo Hyun #3 (100 million RMB~ around 16 million USD) and of course #1 for a Korean artist B-)
For baidu most popular search, he's #4 
Uri baby slaying your faves :D:P

@xilikemangos, thank you for helping me with nate. :D
it's just a couple more days, but i will not miss a day to vote both here and at nate! Fighting, KSH!

Kim Soo-hyeon-I fans in China inspired to donate

2014/07/28

photo466139.jpg

Fans of actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I, from the SBS drama "My Love from the Star" celebrated Kim's debut seven years ago by giving a donation to a school in China, according to local media quoting Chinese reports.

One member of the Chinese fan club of the actor, named "Soo-Hyeon Time" donated 7,247 yuan, which is about 1.2 million won. Such a number, 7247, was meant to commemorate July 24, the actor's debut date, and the seventh anniversary this year.

An official from the fan club said that they contemplated how to celebrate the actor's debut and then members decided to donate.

"Kim also has taken a leading role in providing help to people in need in Korea and China, so we wanted to follow suit", the official reportedly said.

"The amount may not be so much, but we wish it gets to be used for people in need".

BY LEE SUN-MIN [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

hancinema