❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

PROSPECS

ksh3.jpg

=========================================================================================

BTS BEYOND CF PICS:

ksh2.jpg

ksh1.jpg

=========================================================================================

BTS BEANPOLE

ksh.jpg

DC GALL

Guest simplyallysa

Thank you for this! He seems him & the girl having so much fun & they are very comfy to each other! Just a normal shoots for them, a couple on the beach! :wub: :wub:

Kim Soo Hyun Shakes in Front of his Ideal Girl Kaya Scodelario

11396-5pmmemelmb.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun and Kaya Scodelario recently collaborated for J.ESTINA on a special photoshoot that surely made the actor really happy.

On the past Kim Soo Hyun commented that Kaya Scodelario was his ideal type and recently he had the chance to meet her while making a campaign together.

Arirang uploaded a clip with some scenes of them while taking the pictures and working together.

On the clip we can see how Kim Soo Hyun was really cute and a bit nervous during the shoot since he was so close to his ideal woman who even touched his shoulder and kissed his cheek. He even behaved as a lovely mischievous kid a couple of times trying to calm down while doing the shoot.

During the video he also shared his feelings about working with Kaya while she mentioned later at the airport she talked a bit about him and her stay in Korea.

You can check all the details as well as Kim Soo Hyun's cuteness on the video!

My link

source : gokpop

Guest simplyallysa

main.jpg

kim soo hyun collage...

2012-05-17_183457.jpg

The second voice is now better than most people that Kim Soo-hyun. attractive compelling bass voice of Kim Soo-hyun Moon embraces the sun shone. King serves as a dignified, charismatic, reliable, and sad his distinctive voice was loved by many of you wanted to as well. embraces the sun and the moon Dream High Drama OST singers sing as good as Kim Soo-hyun seonboyeotdeon-class singing skills. He looks difficult Having a look over, but soft bass voice makes him look mature than peers.

Guest simplyallysa

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/kim-soo-hyun-lee-min-jung-cnblue-ensemble-ditto-love-louis-vuitton-with-all-their-heart/

KIM SOO HYUN, LEE MIN JUNG, CNBLUE, & ENSEMBLE DITTO LOVE LOUIS VUITTON WITH ALL THEIR HEART

Posted by goodange on May 17, 2012 · Leave a Comment

In this month’s Elle feature titled “With All My Heart,” Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Jung, CNBLUE, and two of Ensemble DITTO‘s members pimp their love for Louis Vuitton.

Kim Soo Hyun’s previously released Elle photo may be seen here.

001ufz.jpg

5elleshyun1.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

_DSC6471.jpg

Finally, the model reveals itself Outdoor Beanpole, Kim.

Appears at the same time he geulraemping Village outside crowded with people gathered to Soo Hyun in session.

[출처] [빈폴 아웃도어] 빈폴아웃도어 글램핑 페스티벌 둘째날 - 김수현과 함께! 노르딕 워킹과 서프라이즈 이벤트까지|작성자 빈폴

_DSC6491.jpg

_DSC6471.jpg

Ooh, la, la yesterday's session, only eight teams after tugaewole only designed for a family meeting with Kim Soo-hyun.

Its distinctive look in your eyes smiling innocently Beanpole customers towards outdoor glad I was able to feel.

_DSC6682.jpg

Eight groups of four teams consisting of family members Beanpole Festival Outdoor geulraemping.32 people or so just for the lucky people

Kim Soo-hyun with a fan signing event with a place to celebrate the area's yieojyeotneun shooting.

_-_1____181.jpg

IMG_4739.jpg

from someone's blog...

hi, i'm not sure if it was posted before since i just started reading this forum recently... was there an english subs for the episode where he was a guest on the show taxi? i've been trying to find it coz it really seems like a good interview

Guest simplyallysa

hi, i'm not sure if it was posted before since i just started reading this forum recently... was there an english subs for the episode where he was a guest on the show taxi? i've been trying to find it coz it really seems like a good interview

Hello:wave: there..welcome to the thread...

About the taxi..it got deleted in youtube through some copyright...it was on my playlist but now it's deleted..:bop: i can't believe it but that happens a lot...

Thanks kylie:wave: for the random old pics..some of those i have never seen them before especially the one that he's holding shoes... :wub: :wub:

Sis, just wondering any news about lynne...it's been few days that i have never seen her posted..maybe she's busy with stuffs..i just hope she's fine.. -_-

@avidfan8...but you can view the episode through daum.com..search videos..or kim soo hyun's korean spelling name..

Guest simplyallysa

'Haepumdal' Kim Soo-hyun, Big Bang 'alyi' ... fearless racing · YG KEYEAST

K-pop craze around the world, the domestic drama youngeopik 11.7 billion recorded the biggest SM YG World Tour JYP earnest expectation of the merger on hold 78 billion in sales performance, stock prices 'swallowing' outsourcing unit jongpyeon channel appeared impressive 'ohjakgyo ...' Green Snake Media 10800000000 sales paenenteo 'haepumdal' jeoknam 'and hit itdan Appendicitis · IHQ even ten thousand years KEYEAST escape deficit surplus to improve corporate performance entertainment seven dazzling parade.

The first half of this year, global K-pop craze and TV CRT's drama craze, etc. Thanks SM Entertainment (SM) and YG Entertainment (YG), JYP Entertainment (JYP), etc. 3 Is agency and paenenteoteinmeonteu, Green Snake Media, IHQ, KEYEAST by the manufacturer, including four dramas are making unprecedented profits.

SM is the biggest first quarter operating profit reached a, YG jaegaehae activities this year, since the second quarter of the Big Bang 'Big Bang effect' is expected.

'The Moon Embraces the Sun' (hereinafter 'haepumdal') created a phenomenal 'deep-rooted tree' which IHQ and 'ohjakgyo brothers'' K-pop star made ​​'Green Snake Media, haepumdal' hero Kim Soo-hyun of the agency and a TV production company KEYEAST also raise production costs, such as outsourcing are making profits boosted awaited.

However, JYP artists, most of the major privately held and privately held JYP JYP, JYP Accounting Information deda listed as pending merger, a quarterly operating profit sharply tightens up the deficit.Enter the 'Big 7' I saw the first half of this year compared to box-office results ▶ outsource production, drama, the first half of the box-office king? = 'Deep-rooted trees' haepumdal' and drama since the outsourcing boom and comprehensive programming channels appeared to come thanks to an impressive production costs Hamburg half outsource production, they all burst into laughter. 'Ohjakgyo Brothers'' Kick 3 - Revenge of the short leg '' K-pop star's production company, Green Snake Media last quarter of the sales record 44 billion won, a whopping 440% yoy increase.

20120518000618_0.jpg

'Haepumdal' in December of this year throughout Japan via NHK terrestrial radio is scheduled to ride.NHK aired a local promotional activities ahead of Kim Soo-hyun is expected.TV show based on the rookie Kim Soo-hyun is a major shareholder of KEYEAST Bae Yong Joon, Kim Hyun Joong, another part of hallyu star entertainers are expected to continue the lineage. KEYEAST, according to the first quarter, Kim Soo-hyun both the advertising CF 15 ~ 17 dogs was 6,000,000,000 won a contract line.

The 'management services' ads usually occurs at the beginning of the revenue is recognized in time. Outdoor clothing, such as the Beanpole Cheil if CF S / S (spring and summer), F / W (Fall and Winter) depending on the season divided into half caught revenue.Thus, in KEYEAST 'haepumdal' benefits due to earnings from the second quarter begins in earnest.

The company's first quarter sales of 38 million dollars of services.Even a simple calculation 2 bungien growth is estimated to more than double.

First quarter total revenue to 76 billion year-ago quarter, and I think, which is produced by KEYEAST Drama 'Dream High 2' fails at box office, sponsorship and product placement (PPL), including additional revenues were lower becauseTV aims to broadcast the second half of Keith update adds a section is being planned, which will be reflected in the fourth quarter. 'Soo Hyun al the' source of income diversification is KEYEAST thanks.

RELATED ARTICLE

just wanna cut it short....it's very long...

Thanks kylie:wave: for the random old pics..some of those i have never seen them before especially the one that he's holding shoes... :wub: :wub:

Sis, just wondering any news about lynne...it's been few days that i have never seen her posted..maybe she's busy with stuffs..i just hope she's fine.. -_-

I know, I've been wondering about her too. I think it's been more than a week since she posted. I also hope she's okay. Hopefully she comes back soon.