❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

No Lee Hwon Without Kim Soo Hyun

Actor Kim Soo-hyun has grown as an actor in a leap forward step.

In the episode 16 of The Moon Embracing the Sun broadcast on February 23rd, 2012, Hwon (played by Kim Soo Hyun) finally knows the truth of Wol (played by Han Ga In) is actually Yeon Woo after careful investigation and frankness of state shaman Jang (played by Jun Mi Sun).

Lee Hwon who has always thought that Yeon Woo has passed away, is shedding tears as he recalls what has he done to Wol in the past after discovered that Yeon Woo is actually Wol who is beside him.

Lee Hwon’s both knees kneel to the ground, burst into tears, eunuch Hyung Sun (played by Jung Eun Pyo) also stands behind him and cries together. The sobbing of Hwon who is full of sadness is depicting even more the heart wrenching love between him and Wol.

Kim Soo Hyun who debuted in 2007 by virtue of MBC comedy “Kimchi Cheese Smile.” This time, he is showing a different, more mature side through “The Moon Embracing the Sun,” unlike Song Sam Dong in KBS drama “Dream High.” He expresses the rich feelings for the sorrowful love that dramatize the sadness, and also displays the image of an iron hand in a velvet glove of a young king that does not waver by his subjects, perfectly demonstrating his acting skills.

Viewers also praises his excellent acting generously, “Kim Soo Hyun is really impressive.”

Particularly worth mentioning is that The Moon Embracing the Sun is the first historical sageuk drama of Kim Soo Hyun since his debut. So, the audience had both expectation and worry on his acting in the beginning, but he uses the lifelike acting to prove his strength. This point has added a lot of glory and bonus points to him.

In addition, Yeo Jin Goo who plays the role of Lee Hwon during his childhood period had left a very deep impression on the viewers in the beginning, and it gave a huge burden and pressure to the adult actors who debut in the later stage. But Kim Soo Hyun is attracting the audience’s attention solely via acting, winning the love of audience.

It can be said that if the actor who plays Lee Hwon is not Kim Soo Hyun, but is other actor, then there won’t be such performance. Lee Hwon exists for Kim Soo Hyun, and only Kim Soo Hyun can portray the love of Lee Hwon that is sad and painful.

430583_331547593547634_137375866298142_812845_195868381_n.jpg

Guest simplyallysa

BTS 15th EP "the moon embraces the sun

So funny when the imitate the scene of Yang Myung & Wol... :w00t:

I really like the new costume for LEE HWON :wub:

Song Joong Ki is a fan of Kim Soo Hyun & The Moon that Embraces the Sun but cheekily says Yeo Jin Gu is a better actor. 

....well the child actor also good as well but for me KIM SOO HYUN is better actor!

KIM SOO HYUN: I was a big fan of han Ga In ever since the movie, once upon a time in high school.

Heehhe...once upon a time in high school..xdd

KIM SOO HYUN WITNESSES HAN GA IN & JUNG Il WOO HOLDING HANDS, “CUT THEM”

2012022600000000000170101.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun did not hide his jealousy.

On the February 26th episode of MBC ‘Section TV Relay’, Kim Soo Hyun‘s jealousy towards Jung Il Woo was shown.

Jung Il Woo and Han Ga In looked affectionate on a scene and Kim Soo Hyun, who was watching the scene unfold during a break, did not hide his jealousy.

Kim Soo Hyun spoke, “I do not want to envy Jung Il Woo and Han Ga In nor do I want to take their lives” and he pretended he was okay at first. Song Jae Rim then joked, “Just give me the order sire” and Kim Soo Hyun quickly answered, “Cut them down now” and he made everyone laugh.

Song Jae Rim just laughed and did nothing so Kim Soo Hyun urged again, “What are you doing? I gave you an order” and it made the viewers laugh once again.

On this episode of ‘Section TV Relay’, they showed the behind the scenes of the drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’.

NewsEN via Nate

kpopfever

Song Joong Ki, “Kim Soo Hyun is great, but Yeo Jin Goo is very cool”

Actor Song Joong Ki compared Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo in the latest interview.

Song Joong Ki was interviewed by MBC ‘Section TV Relay’ on the February 26th episode and spoke about the MBC drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ as a viewer.

Song Joong Ki stated he was fan of the drama and said to Kim Soo Hyun, “(Kim) Hey Soo Hyun, I know very well that you would do a great job, but I’m sorry.. that Yeo Jin Goo kid is really cool too”, and he made the interviewer laugh.

When Song Joong Ki was asked how he felt about Yoo Ah In saying he wanted to do a romantic piece with him, “I want to work on a piece with Yoo Ah In which is filled with the macho scent and the friendship of men”.

Song Joong Ki also revealed that during the narration of the ‘Tears of South Pole’, the most difficult thing was controlling his emotion and he also needs to listen to girl group songs in order to show good facial expression.

Kpopfever

This is from MBC Section TV for 2/26/12

LMAO. Soo Hyun and Song Jae Rim were imitating the scenes that JIW and HGI were doing. :lol:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

tvreport.co.kr, sports chosun, hankyung, tvdaily.mk.co.kr, chosun

Song Jae rim and Kim Soo hyun were so funny imitating Han Ga in and Jung Il woo... They were both looking at the pair and trying to imitate what they were doing and Jae rim got hurt in the eye in the process... I hope there's a BTS when Hwon was crying on the last part of episode 16... I want to see how he did it

Guest simplyallysa

^^^omo, he's just too cute for word!;)))

Good for him. Another CF.

Hey Allysa, are you watching the Oscars?

Nope, I'm not really in2 that! Why!,?.anything special!

Guest simplyallysa

Wow, another CF this with the young child actress Kim Yun Jung! It seems like a new DOMINO CF!

Photos of Kim Soo hyun for CFs and magazines

From Baidu

Kim Soo hyun

Thanks lynne! Wow a lot of them never seen it before!:ok:

Nothing special, just wondering since alot of people like watching it. I just watch the arrivals to see the fashion.

Yeah I'm sure there's a lot of peeps are watching the show especially peeps wanna see their dresses!