❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun & Kim Yoo Jung Hug Warmly in Hunger and Cold

sunnmoon-kim-soo-hyun-kim-yoo-jung-hug.jpg

he warm scene of actor Kim Soo-hyun and child star Kim Yoo Jung will appear.

In the MBC’s Good Day broadcast on the morning of February 1st, 2012, everybody’s focus was on the lead actor of drama series The Moon Embracing the Sun, Kim Soo Hyun.

On the day, the scene shot was a scene in the forest when Kim Soo Hyun who plays the role of king Lee Hwon avoids personal guard warrior Woon (played by Song Jae Rim). Then, Lee Hwon has an illusion of meeting with young Yeon Woo (played by Kim Yoo Jung). This scene was seemingly shot at location even more far-reaching into the woods.

On the scene where the child and adult actors reunion through fantasy, Kim Soo Hyun said, “Jung Il Woo and me will meet with Kim Yoo Jung one after another.”

Kim Yoo Jung said, “Shooting here is really happy, there is brother Jung Il Woo, and there is brother Kim Soo Hyun, brother Soo Hyun is really handsome,” showing expression of liking. At the same time, Kim Yoo Jung also feels sorry that the hanbok of Kim Soo Hyun while preparing to film the scene of where Kim Soo Hyun hugs Kim Yoo Jung tightly.

Kim Soo Hyun Taking Care Of Suzy?

3197-dream-high.jpg

by KpopStarz Reporter

Updated: February 1, 2012 7:27 PM EST

Miss A member Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun's past picture has caught the attention of fans.

Through an online community, pictures of Kim Soo Hyun with Suzy has been revealed, with the title 'Kim Soo Hyun Taking Care Of Suzy's Outfit.'

In the picture, Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun are seen at the filming site of 'Dream High'. Kim Soo Hyun is making sure that Suzy's jacket is on securely, as if he is looking after his younger sister.

Fans have commented, "They look so good together" and "they look like a couple."

Guest simplyallysa

I guess Soo hyun felt sorry for all those extras that has to carry him and that palanquin was huge...He's such a gentleman

Yeah he's def. Thoughtful, kind, helpful, really he has a good manners! Just really love KIM SOO HYUN Oppa!

tumblr_lyqx8pKl3T1r82xs0o1_400.jpg

” The Sun and The Moon 해를 품은 달 ” breaks its own ratings record again with 34.5%

MBC drama “The Sun and rhe Moon” broke its own record again.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 2nd, the Feburary 1st episode of “The Sun and the Moon” hit 34.5%, breaking its previous record of 31.7%.

Having started on the 4th of January with 18%, “The Sun and the Moon” has been hitting an even higher number with each episode, making it the leading drama of Wednesdays and Thursdays.

It broke through 20% by the third episode and broke through 30% on the eighth episode. Some are waiting to see if it will break through 40%.

Meanwhile, SBS’s “Take Care of Us, Captain” rated 7.8% and KBS’s “Wild Romance” made 4.4%.

Source : http://news.nate.com…/20120202n03523( Korean )

Credit: HanCinema

'The Moon Embracing the Sun' Kim Soo Hyun Admitting "I'm Infatuated by her"

by KpopStarz Reporter

Updated: February 1, 2012 7:30 PM EST

3199-moon-sun.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun could not resist thinking about Han Ga In.

MBC 'The Moon Embracing the Sun' on Feb. 1, Lee Hwon(Kim Soo Hyun) expressing his frastration at Huh Yun Woo(Han Ga In) "Under whose order are you here?".

Despite Huh Yun Woo's explanation, Lee Hwon ordered to kick her out of the palace. Woon(Song Jae Rim) tried to ease the King's anger by admitting it was his fault to let Yun Woo doing her job.

Lee Hwon replied "It's not like you being on a woman's side, what's dangerous is not the woman, it's me. I'm infatuated. But can't let it go".

Lee called off his order, saved Yun Woo's life from the punishment.

Photo: MBC

Guest simplyallysa

Found another news of Kim Soo hyun. Hoping someone could translate.

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=02&c1=02&c2=02&c3=00&nkey=201202012047223&mode=sub_view

[Yunseulgiui style, 119] women wish they were my 'boyfriend's clothes ... ②

d9b5d83dacf5acb8cb9c30f79c95d551.jpg

wonmijin News] Kim Soo-hyun, Song Joong Ki, & Micky Yoochun such a man waving yeosim today what they have in common? They work hard in the field of a warm appearance and self-extinguishing, and is recognized people have a common denominator. Jesus as a man who worked hard all his men Where do you think it looks awesome.. that as well, as well as casual look at what you see in TV they can find a singular fashion sense. Of course, their perfect appearance, thanks to a costume more that highlight the true, but with the coordinator for an item, the new feeling can be expressed women want in men's styles, obsolete and ppeonhal but to love her charming man appeal if you want to eye Open your ears and women let us analyze the style of your favorite actors. ① to smoke, smoke, style, good hunnam Kim Soo-hyun

a9b89ee2188941171ef25e559a8b0174.jpg

Drama 'Dream High Season 1' is being aired following the recent popular drama 'the moon embraces the sun' Kim Soo-hyun in the yihwon Conversely loved. Emerge in the smoke, compared to age-depth look at him like some like my boyfriend, my heart beats: 180 cm proud of the big keys to perfect his style, look, from clothing to digest what can be seen. Campus, as well as suites and kaejueolruk to look to yourself 'really' fit comfortably, as I look to complete the womb heroes notch is the perfect dress. especially the combination of white shirt and black backpack, and walk the campus once in seeing popular "school seniors 'makes an impression of Appeal. Upcoming summer, only one T-shirt over a white dress too nice to status now seeing a steady movement to create a strong, why do not the muscles.

From google chrome translations!

Guest simplyallysa

^^ thanks! I have tons of their pics together! LOVE HYUNZY :wub:

http://www.soompi.com/news/the-moon-that-embraces-the-suns-realtime-ratings-hit-personal-high-with-392

“The Moon that Embraces the Sun’s” Real-Time Ratings Hit Personal High with 39.2%

a1866ad63512958cfd0726c990c0aad1_large.jpg

MBC’s “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” set a new personal best rating with 34.5% (AGB Nielsen) for last night’s episode, a 2.8% increase from the eighth episode. However, during real-time ratings, the popular series hit an all-time high with 39.2% during its last scene when Wol (Han Ga In) walks into King Lee Hwon’s (Kim Soo Hyun) quarters to resume her role as human talisman. She’s surprised to see the Lee Hwon wide-awake and waiting for her. 

Recently, child actors Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Min Ho, Lee Won Geun, and ZE:A’s Im Si Wan recently reunited for a spread in "High Cut" magazine. They also appeared on yesterday's episode of SBS's "Strong Heart," where ZE:A's Im Si Wan, who played young Heo Yeom, revealed his love for insoles in order to appear taller. Child actress Kim Yoo Jung also revealed her preference for Kim Soo Hyun over Yeo Jin Goo as King Lee Hwon. 

Meanwhile, MBC’s “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” set a new personal best rating with 34.5% (AGB Nielsen), a 2.8% increase from the eighth episode. SBS’s “Please Take Care of Us, Captain” and KBS’s“Wild Romance” recorded 7.8% and 4.4% respectively.

"The Moon that Embrafces the Sun" will air its tenth episode tonight, February 2, at 9:55PM KST. Check out the preview with subs here!

40561542703cf1749bc302b1074f0d9d_large.png

Guest simplyallysa

I'm hoping the two of them would have a cameo together in Dream High 2

Just hoping the love continues for both of them!

Guest simplyallysa

Or maybe they do a movie version of Dream High and pick up where they left off... Would love to watch that movie..

Absolutely would like to see that! :wub:

Tonight episode of The Moon Embracing the Sun [ 해를 품은 달 ] is daebak!!! I cried too much!!!

133ta.jpg

132lj.jpg

131cm.jpg

130xe.jpg

cr:to the uploader via EJA  @ Moon Sun Thread

kimsoo1.jpg

The above pic was originally posted in twitter but im not sure who she is coz I get this photo from newsnate..who is she??

laugh.gif

Here is the related article abou Ahn Sun young and KIm Soo hyun

kim_soo_hyun_ahn_sun_young.jpg

Friendship proof shot with Kim Soo Hyun revealed by Ahn Sun Young

Entertainer Ahn Sun Young showed off her friendship with Kim Soo Hyun who plays Lee Hwon on MBC’s ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’.

Ahn Sun Young tweeted on February 1st, “Watching ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’, friendship proof shot I want to brag about with the king. Sire~~~Can’t sleep because of you~~” revealing a picture with Kim Soo Hyun.

In the picture, Kim Soo Hyun and Ahn Sun Young are posing together with bright smiles on their faces looking friendly. Kim Soo Hyun is wearing a jacket over a white shirt and a baseball cap casual as can be but the facial features look as if chiseled like a sculpture.

And here is the article a few months ago about the picture...

http://kpopshow.com/tag/comedian-ahn-sun-yong-and-actress-kim-joo-hee-recently-took-picture-with-actor-kim-soo-hyun-ahn-tweeted-a-picture-with-comment-i-meet-ksh-in-japan-he-is-s

Netizens comments on the picture included “WOW Are you close with Kim Soo Hyun? Really? I’m so jealous!”, “I hope you guys will be friends for a long time!”, and “I love Kim Soo Hyun!!! If only I could meet him once”.

Guest simplyallysa

^^ I remember she's one of the casts of DREAM HIGH, remember the sister of their teacher& as well as their mentor!

umad.gif?o=3

Cute Song Sam Dong dancing "wave"