❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest jt1023ksh

MiM said: Because of the time zone differences :( I feel like you guys are only active when im sleeping and I am the most active when you guys already went to bed :((( GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... its hard to be a fan girls sometimes without other fan girls you know :((( Ottokeeeee?? You guys come backkkk :((((( 
tumblr_n3niccexcV1r8hgvgo3_400_zps9c2d55

Guest MiM1430293771

jt1023ksh said: MiM said: Because of the time zone differences :( I feel like you guys are only active when im sleeping and I am the most active when you guys already went to bed :((( GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... its hard to be a fan girls sometimes without other fan girls you know :((( Ottokeeeee?? You guys come backkkk :((((( 

Guest jt1023ksh

MiM said: jt1023ksh said: MiM said: Because of the time zone differences :( I feel like you guys are only active when im sleeping and I am the most active when you guys already went to bed :((( GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... its hard to be a fan girls sometimes without other fan girls you know :((( Ottokeeeee?? You guys come backkkk :((((( 

Guest lea1602

Guuuddddd morning, everyone... i missed 5 party page last night with the BIG NUMBER when i opened this thread, i dun need my glasses to see the number... hahahaa... BIG thank you for your awesome and great hardwork, KMOON, ALL YUKARIS INT.

HWAITING!!! Lets make BABY SOO crying out loud when he receive both or four award... He deserve it :* :*

Guest beatifullovee

Omg I can't take it anymore. I've been lurking for the past month or so and it's recently gotten very exciting. I can totally feel all your excitement and can't contain it anymore.

Thanks everyone for all the info about KSH! Having read this thread, I can understand why he's so well loved. My friends think my sudden obsession with him is getting out of hand. But I don't care FANGIRL MODE ON. Lol. Tonight I'm gonna take my grandma's phone and spend my birthday money voting for him!!! :)

beatifullovee said: Omg I can't take it anymore. I've been lurking for the past month or so and it's recently gotten very exciting. I can totally feel all your excitement and can't contain it anymore. Thanks everyone for all the info about KSH! Having read this thread, I can understand why he's so well loved. My friends think my sudden obsession with him is getting out of hand. But I don't care FANGIRL MODE ON. Lol. Tonight I'm gonna take my grandma's phone and spend my birthday money voting for him!!! :)

Sorry I missed the party last night but after all the late nights we've been having.  I conked out at 10:30pm then woke up at 2am.  Looked at the votes and KSH was still leading.  I made my vote then and went back to sleep.  Now it's 10:24am and he is still No.1!

Was it was only yesterday that I said that one day soon, we will have a steady lead.  Well, that day has already come.  KSH has been No. 1 since yesterday!  KSH will make history and get the 2 Popularity Awards in one night! 

Great job done by all of us fans from all over the world!  Fighting! 

jaglaine said: Sorry I missed the party last night but after all the late nights we've been having.  I conked out at 10:30pm then woke up at 2am.  Looked at the votes and KSH was still leading.  I made my vote then and went back to sleep.  Now it's 10:24am and he is still No.1!

Was it was only yesterday that I said that one day soon, we will have a steady lead.  Well, that day has already come.  KSH has been No. 1 since yesterday!  KSH will make history and get the 2 Popularity Awards in one night! 

Great job done by all of us fans from all over the world!  Fighting! 

Guest EnnairamA

I wonder how many votes = .1%

@@@@@

I also wonder what is the actual number of votes.... Is there a way to know?

Guest EnnairamA

If only my friend did not forget her Google password, I could use her Samsung galaxy to have ten more votes... :-?

Guest rieriiw

MaiA

said: Good morningggg! I am so glad that he is still leading w/ a quite big gap

:D

. Don't forget to vote here,too.17 hours till round 3 ends http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress It just takes u 2-3 minutes to vote 15 times for him