❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

22.1% now, I think YooChun fans now will take notice and bump the vote now.. but we can do this..

This award belongs to KSH. How can anyone in Korea be more popular than him on TV this year??!!!!! it doesnt even make sense.

And to think KSH fans have to vote for both categories, this is very impressive ;)

Guest EnnairamA

21.4% now, I think YooChun fans now will take notice and bump the vote now.. but we can do this.. this award belongs to KSH.. How can anyone in Korea be more popular than him on TV this year??! it doesnt even make sense

@@@@@@

Absolutly right! It really doesnt make sense if Soo hyun did not get the popularity award for this drama! So lets work on it.

Guest iamaryn

sophiesyc said: 21.4% now, I think YooChun fans now will take notice and bump the vote now.. but we can do this.. this award belongs to KSH.. How can anyone in Korea be more popular than him on TV this year??! it doesnt even make sense

Guest idlehouse

MaiA said: In the next project,which actress do u want to KSH pair w/ ? No Suzy, Park Shin Hye, plsss.I am serious !!!! I think he deserves to act w/ professional ones like Jun Ji Hyun,Shin Min Ah,Ha Ji Won,Moon Chae Young,Gong Hyo Jin .....to sum it up, noonas ftw !!!!

Guest llove

This voting is getting more and more exciting. You gals are awesome  :-bd, and Chinese fans are no joke. Like @verona said, following them on baidu is so much fun, it's like I watching this voting live  :)). It's 22.2 now, daebak~ hwaiting gals~ we can do it  :D

Guest 2hyun

Hi, voters. If you are fan of YCFTS, please also vote for Jun Ji Hyun. She is still in 3rd :( 

Guest llove

norbaizura abdullah said: llove said: This voting is getting more and more exciting. You gals are awesome  :-bd, and Chinese fans are no joke. Like @verona said, following them on baidu is so much fun, it's like I watching this voting live  :)). It's 22.2 now, daebak~ hwaiting gals~ we can do it  :D

Guest EnnairamA

PJY:32.1

JungWoo: 25.5
 KIM SOO HYUN 22.3

@@@@@

Now, I also

shifted my voting to tv/male. In the weekend, I will borrow my friend's samsung phone, and will vote as many as I can using my friends facebook account! Wait for me my KSH! For now, its my bf who is doing the voting for me and giving me the updates everytime.

Guest llove

norbaizura abdullah said: llove said: norbaizura abdullah said: llove said: This voting is getting more and more exciting. You gals are awesome  :-bd, and Chinese fans are no joke. Like @verona said, following them on baidu is so much fun, it's like I watching this voting live  :)). It's 22.2 now, daebak~ hwaiting gals~ we can do it  :D

Guest EnnairamA

My hk bf said this weekend is long holiday so many chinese tourists are coming to hk. @verona‌ pls inform them that they can go to hk and open facebook there! and they can vote there! :D

Yea. And a lot fans still don't know how to vote. These 2 days really prove how power and devoted KSH fans are. We 're really united. Fighting, we can do it.  I never thought we could catch up the second place (even in my dream). Now Our boy will take 2nd place in no time, and it will be a tough competition with JYJ fans. But we will keep fighting till the end. 
Goodnight and love you all. Really, all these things is not about the voting , it's about how united we are, and how much we love the boy.

2:06 AM KST Just woke up and immediately grabbed my phone for the Paeksang app....
AND I JUMPED OUT OF BED LIKE NO BIG DEAL....WHICH I NEVER DO... AND FRANTICALLY PRESSED VOTE x 10 TIMES!
I'm so freaking happy and proud and I feel like we can definitely do this. We are now at 22.6% and 53.1% whutttttt!
This is only ... like 4th day of voting? OMG this is coming true...
Anyone, can ANYONE tell me how to see Chinese fans twitter, baidu or whatever???? can anyone send me the link to their sites? @verona pretty pretty please? :)

Guest EnnairamA

Hmmmm guess everyone is sleeping now :)>- I feel sad that its daytime  here and I feel lonely in this forum. Anyways, sweet dreams guys! I know all of you of dreaming of Soo Hyun. ah the good thing is when nighttime here, I am the only one dreaming of him so he is mine only bwahahahaha :D