●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest sillybilly_me

well i rarely post and i might be late for commenting on this jiana thing.

but ill fight on both sides

first off... its true that posting your friend in this section isnt very smart to do. plus asking us to promote someone.

(plus im sure eventhough jiana knows dbsk________... is posting her pics.. she wouldnt like it if ppl are just saying how ugly she is)

but still. i think you people calling her ugly is also stupid. i mean

its funny how some ppl post people that they dont know is an ulzzang or w/e but is ok with it because theyre pretty.

its funny how no one says.. "are you sure thats not you? :rolleyes: "

i mean... i think everyone needs to simmer down

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keeponfighting

honestly, I don't think Darling is beautiful... looks a bit like jiana, but definitely twofold better... much better...

:sweatingbullets:

YangYang looks like Bee... but YangYang is like, sevenfold much gorgeous than bee.. she's like close to perfect

if she's only a real guy... i hate her... she announced last year (forgot the exact month) that she won't blog/chat anymore,

and warned her "fans" :blush: about posers... *sobs* :tears:

i don't find rainie perfect.. looks like an average person........... :mellow:

Ella, the actress from Hana Kimi :unsure: isn't close to YangYang's or Bee's killer looks....

:ph34r:

Guest SophiaSan

Congrats on the last day of finals Sophia ^^

Here are some Gua gua videos i just searched up on Youtube

Enjoy ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmg1O3LqV4k <=== Drum playing.. soo hot ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rI4TF-Hq3s <== On safari @__@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6n4VHB3Y8U <=== HAHA they tease him soo much =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMq3XYlMKZo <==Singing Leehom (I think he should stick to tv =P)

<=== She looked sooo confused when he said 姐姐妹妹一起笑 HAHAHA. But OMG.. his dancing is... soooo funny ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI3UC3i0Hl4 <== Talking about his first love. OMG Ya Tou is soooo skinny!!!!

<=== Baby pics of Gua gua

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYndj88lZE <== Gua gua Introduces himself.. and 5 poses =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7T4hvYUoE8 <=== HAHA another introduction.. but they bag his speaking ^^ " 然后, 然后,然后"

S2 HaiKi

*SQQUUEEAAALLSSS* thanks HaiKi! :DD *HUGS*

omg his dancing is soooo cute! omg the funniest thing ever!! but so cute!!

yeah, Jiana is not an ulljhang..

everybody here agrees right???

thnx haiki for the spam

Sophia gudluck in ur exams!!!!!

thanks! i finally get to relax!! miyuki...you live in the phillipines right now right?

Jiana is really ulzang. WHy you people keep like this insisiting she is not?

okay...what is her personal site? give me give me

if she's an 'uhlzzang' then, I CAN be a uhlzzang.

Then you think u r pretty?*puke* gross! :wacko:

hey.............DARLING jie jie is gorgeous okay...

i dont think we should be so mean to DBSG_PRINCESSJIANA

some of us are like way too overboard, i don't want this thread to close because if Jiana.

anyways!! pictures!

some randoms...

kawaii__house01.jpg

200682410375858567.jpg

200663001352.jpg

28_560_07b288ce946512e.jpg

z57811636.jpg

angelababy looks soo pretty in this pic

xiaohan.jpg

200661020303283279.jpg

200663001341.jpg

200682410322589708.jpg

200682410322589708.jpg

3800_X7omFz2Ke7Ok.jpg

2006792472.jpg

20067924544.jpg

201942gry7.jpg

this is such a cute pic :D

ehh sorry i havent been on for a while!! how is everyone?! wow this thread is starting to grow faster and faster! whoot!!

metamorphosis: haha im not offended. everyone has their own opinions of beauty ^__^. i think vicky's gorgeous because she doesn't photoshop her pictures, never did any kind of alteration to her face, and she doesn't try to act cute or bulge out her eyes in pictures. so she's naturally beautiful

that ric guy is sooooo pretty..

newbie.

hello hemera welcome to the chinese ulljhang thread ^.^

well i rarely post and i might be late for commenting on this jiana thing.

but ill fight on both sides

first off... its true that posting your friend in this section isnt very smart to do. plus asking us to promote someone.

(plus im sure eventhough jiana knows dbsk________... is posting her pics.. she wouldnt like it if ppl are just saying how ugly she is)

but still. i think you people calling her ugly is also stupid. i mean

its funny how some ppl post people that they dont know is an ulzzang or w/e but is ok with it because theyre pretty.

its funny how no one says.. "are you sure thats not you? :rolleyes: "

i mean... i think everyone needs to simmer down

we all agreed that the jiana thing is settled..

no more arguing about it...

let's just post more pics *hints to haiki*

Ella, the actress from Hana Kimi :unsure: isn't close to YangYang's or Bee's killer looks....

of course yangyang and Bee re much better and hotter imo ^.^

Sophia

hello! im glad ur exams are now over and now u can relax ^.^

yes im from the phil. just like pao, nikki, and, aubrery...

thanks for the pictures ^.^

Guest geishaOo

rainie is pretty!

isn't there a hong kong magazine that has a lot of upcoming new models? i think it's called YES!

or something, i don't really remember

but they have a lot of new faces in there

jus wanted to bring it up cos that would be a bunch of 'chinese ulzzangs' to introduce here

Guest witchyangelkk

Here are a couple cute girls I found<3

Rainie is so perfect!!

not sure who this is. >o<;

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-460.vo.llnwd.net/01271/06/43/1271093460_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/01399/08/72/1399922780_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-030.vo.llnwd.net/01412/03/03/1412913030_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-816.vo.llnwd.net/01520/61/83/1520533816_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dl_081d332f0b1c5bdb89ff77ea9029ac02.jpg

Rainie!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-636.vo.llnwd.net/01408/63/64/1408674636_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-096.vo.llnwd.net/01408/69/06/1408676096_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-661.vo.llnwd.net/01408/16/63/1408693661_l.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://myspace-895.vo.llnwd.net/01408/59/85/1408705895_l.jpg

Oooooohhh.. i love Rainie!! Especially the last pic... shes sooo cute =D

The unknown girl is Yarmi... i think shes soooo cute as well =D I think its her big eyes and boofy hair . HAHAHA =D

mei mei~~

http://myspace-796.vo.llnwd.net/01412/69/71/1412941796_l.jpg

she looks so pertty here...

does anyone know if she has double eyelid naturally? or does she use glue?

Yeah... that pic is sooooooooo pretty.. im not usually a mei mei fan though =P

I think she has a natrual double eyelid.... she just uses a LOT of makeup to emphasise her eyes...

Hmmm... i think there is a pic somewhere of her without any makeup.. and it looks sooo weird O___O

Is MeiMei in BangBangTang show?? I thought I saw her in there

how old is she?

The Blackie girls are usually in the Bang Bang Tang show... All the ones on Youtube usually have Da Ya, Ya Tou or Gui Gui though... I havent seen Mei mei there =P

I think shes only 17 ... im not tooo sure though... Shes soooo young =P

*SQQUUEEAAALLSSS* thanks HaiKi! :DD *HUGS*

omg his dancing is soooo cute! omg the funniest thing ever!! but so cute!!

ehh sorry i havent been on for a while!! how is everyone?! wow this thread is starting to grow faster and faster! whoot!!

HAHA... his dancing is sooooooo FUNNYYYY... its the funniest thing ive seen... it looks soooo lame, but coz he's HOT, it doesnt matter that much =D

YEAH.. MISS SOPHIA! You were supposed to be more online lately!!! Havent you finished ur exams?? tsk tsk stk =D HAHA.. i remembered!!

rainie is pretty!

isn't there a hong kong magazine that has a lot of upcoming new models? i think it's called YES!

or something, i don't really remember

but they have a lot of new faces in there

jus wanted to bring it up cos that would be a bunch of 'chinese ulzzangs' to introduce here

Ooooh...do u get the magazine as well?

Yeahh... i buy Yes sometimes.... their models are usually Talent Bang models....

Some are really quite pretty... Hmmm.. i really should scan... but sooo lazy with the scanner =P

I would love to post some of their pics here... but it would be even better if they had self shots posted online... so its not just professional scans off magazines ^^

S2 HaiKi

Guest chigusa707

after lurking this thread for like...a long time..can i contribute something? my myspace franzee..she's not an "official" uhljjang...and from what i've read in a member's post..she's not a celebrity and she's never entered those online polls or contests...but she does have a lot of people on her friends list. she's beautiful and sweet..well...sometimes haha. 16(almost 17) born and raised in taiwan, but goes to a boarding school in massachusetts. im only gonna post two pictures of her because don't wanna be like whoring her out..so if you agree with me and/or want to get to know her better..add her on myspace?

LINK.

I want her pants. 0.0

yup yup gua gua plays quans brother...

i don't know if he's in episode 12 but he was in episode 11 for 10 seconds..

its around the end of episode 11 that he shows up... i think he's soooo cute....

most of chinese uljjangs are in hanakimi.... cool...

Dang.. that was Gua Gua? I saw that ep yesterday.. was it the one where he was running and he bumped into quan? gah.. Me and my mom were like.. O.O who's the hottie? XDDD

YangYang looks like Bee... but YangYang is like, sevenfold much gorgeous than bee.. she's like close to perfect

if she's only a real guy... i hate her... she announced last year (forgot the exact month) that she won't blog/chat anymore,

and warned her "fans" :blush: about posers... *sobs* :tears:

i don't find rainie perfect.. looks like an average person........... :mellow:

Hahaha.. Yang Yang and Bee might be 'prettier' than Ella but there's no other person I would rather see play her role in HK than Ella herself. XD

^^

Guest sOrastar

thanks for the pictures~

i was wondering are most of the girls that look in this thread into the uhljjang look? like do you guys have the side/straight bangs.. eyes are pretty big (either naturally or contacts).. wear overseas clothes (japanese street fashion / korean fashion).. take pretty good pictures of themselves (webcam / professional)..

i remember when the first uhljjang thread was created.. 2-3 years ago.. and i remember seeing the first time kkr.. imda.. minwoo.. mira.. namji, etc. i was inspired to have the same image.. as i look back on ALL my pictures that i taken.. it's like hundreds and hundreds.. until last year i think i slowly gradually coming to the uhljjang threads (even though i do come by ever so often to check out some nice pics) but like i think i sort of stop being kawaii? LOL if that's even the correct term -_-'' well anyways now my bangs are grown out.. my hair is longer.. and back to a brownish color.. i don't wear my contacts as much anymore (even though i liked the compliments i get when i wear them) and my style in clothes is pretty simple now.. plain and not as colorful. i was just wondering did you guys go through the phase? or still in it? or just like looking at it?

i think what i'm trying to say is that now when i see mei mei or any of those cute girls.. it's not so WOW to me anymore. but girls like janice and angelababy.. jaly.. are very very pretty. it's a look more grown up? i don't think i wanna be 19 (20 soon) looking like a 13 year old. cause sometimes i see girls that are into kawaii looks and they're like 20+ but look 12.. and i'm thinking geez grow up. but yea i hope i didn't talk so much -_- anyways i enjoy this thread a lot.

Guest jay4ella

chigusa707 yup yup that was gua gua...he plays quan's younger bro he was sooooooo cute... he has that babyfaced look...

very attractive.... kinda short....lol

and kudos to the ella thing... i don't think anyone besides ella would've hanakimi as interesting as it is...

and bee and yangyang are def prettier guy looking girls than ella. but ella has her own uniqueness...

Bangbang tang is the male version of Heiren's Wo ai hei se hui right... i'm not sure

but the heisehui meimei's are all very cute in some way...

and MeiMei is 20 something already.. the last time i watched Heisehui it said she was 21.

thanks for the pictures~

i was wondering are most of the girls that look in this thread into the uhljjang look? like do you guys have the side/straight bangs.. eyes are pretty big (either naturally or contacts).. wear overseas clothes (japanese street fashion / korean fashion).. take pretty good pictures of themselves (webcam / professional)..

i remember when the first uhljjang thread was created.. 2-3 years ago.. and i remember seeing the first time kkr.. imda.. minwoo.. mira.. namji, etc. i was inspired to have the same image.. as i look back on ALL my pictures that i taken.. it's like hundreds and hundreds.. until last year i think i slowly gradually coming to the uhljjang threads (even though i do come by ever so often to check out some nice pics) but like i think i sort of stop being kawaii? LOL if that's even the correct term -_-'' well anyways now my bangs are grown out.. my hair is longer.. and back to a brownish color.. i don't wear my contacts as much anymore (even though i liked the compliments i get when i wear them) and my style in clothes is pretty simple now.. plain and not as colorful. i was just wondering did you guys go through the phase? or still in it? or just like looking at it?

i think what i'm trying to say is that now when i see mei mei or any of those cute girls.. it's not so WOW to me anymore. but girls like janice and angelababy.. jaly.. are very very pretty. it's a look more grown up? i don't think i wanna be 19 (20 soon) looking like a 13 year old. cause sometimes i see girls that are into kawaii looks and they're like 20+ but look 12.. and i'm thinking geez grow up. but yea i hope i didn't talk so much -_- anyways i enjoy this thread a lot.

me too..im not that into ulljhangs as much as before even if u see me online always.. (that's bcoz im bored and i love my frends here)... and i also like janice and angelababy coz their style is not much more on acting cute.. if u know what i mean.... i miss the old ulljhangs like kkr, imda, namji, jue yoon... but i still love this thread coz haiki, pao, nikki, sophia, aubrery are all here ^.^

and

meimei iis 20?????? :blink:

Guest thecrow barks

haha

sorry but i cant see why everyone thinks rainie is so pretty XD

i was expecting a eally cute different girl.. ( i guess that s why i could never find her pics in the thread)

isnt it cause she has a lot of eyelineer ion? -_-

welll, anyways, a lot of pics from before have been reposted -0-

Guest SophiaSan

thanks for the pictures~

ahah i think the ones like mei mei are super tacky if i saw them in person, but i think they're cute though.

ehh i dont dress like the blackie girls at all xD i have a very laid back style kindashh.

i swear if i went to like Hong Kong, Taiwan or China and saw those "blackie" style girls, I would definitely die.

ahahah tooooo many colors T.T

Guest babigurl

OMG gua gua is sooooooo cute!!!

i cant believe he is only 15...O_____o

why are asians soo hot?? lol

i wanna see some pix of the blackie girls.. especially vicky!

she is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!

is she a mix?

Archived