Yayy. Janice& Whitney. ISH LURVE .

starznight9_01.jpg

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SophiaSan

omg appledaily is horrible...

they like purposely make the pics brighter, sharpend and they make janice and angela look like ehh.

wow ahahah

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Yeah... Appledaily made her skin look terrible... I bet its not THAT bad though =P

thanks for the pictures~

i was wondering are most of the girls that look in this thread into the uhljjang look? like do you guys have the side/straight bangs.. eyes are pretty big (either naturally or contacts).. wear overseas clothes (japanese street fashion / korean fashion).. take pretty good pictures of themselves (webcam / professional)..

i remember when the first uhljjang thread was created.. 2-3 years ago.. and i remember seeing the first time kkr.. imda.. minwoo.. mira.. namji, etc. i was inspired to have the same image.. as i look back on ALL my pictures that i taken.. it's like hundreds and hundreds.. until last year i think i slowly gradually coming to the uhljjang threads (even though i do come by ever so often to check out some nice pics) but like i think i sort of stop being kawaii? LOL if that's even the correct term -_-'' well anyways now my bangs are grown out.. my hair is longer.. and back to a brownish color.. i don't wear my contacts as much anymore (even though i liked the compliments i get when i wear them) and my style in clothes is pretty simple now.. plain and not as colorful. i was just wondering did you guys go through the phase? or still in it? or just like looking at it?

i think what i'm trying to say is that now when i see mei mei or any of those cute girls.. it's not so WOW to me anymore. but girls like janice and angelababy.. jaly.. are very very pretty. it's a look more grown up? i don't think i wanna be 19 (20 soon) looking like a 13 year old. cause sometimes i see girls that are into kawaii looks and they're like 20+ but look 12.. and i'm thinking geez grow up. but yea i hope i didn't talk so much -_- anyways i enjoy this thread a lot.

Nahhhh... im not that into their look that much... Wayyyy too colourful and OUT there for me =D

HAHA.. i DO have a straight front fringe though... but i had that even b4 i visited this thread =D. Hmmm... i have sorta biggish eyes, but they're still not as big as the ulzzangs here... I get overseas clothes, just not in bright colours, but now coz im broke i dont anymore =.=: Hee hee hee... the only thing i can say that i have in common with the ulzzangs here.. is that im a complete camwhore ^ ^ HAAHAHAHAHA... sooo vain =D

Yeah.. i think the cute look is alright... but i wouldnt wear it =P I come here for my wonderful friends =D and to see Angelababy pics (as well as hot guys of course).

.. Hee hee heee.. that was a pretty good question though =D

OMG gua gua is sooooooo cute!!!

i cant believe he is only 15...O_____o

why are asians soo hot?? lol

i wanna see some pix of the blackie girls.. especially vicky!

she is soooooooooooo cute!!!!!

is she a mix?

I dont think he's fifteen anymore... He's 17 i think...

HAHA.. i think everyone is 17 though... I cant believe Mei mei is like 20!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sdubbi for correcting me =D

I dont think Vicky is a mix... but she does look quite doll-like... ( a scary doll like Chucky!!!) O___O ~ As you can tell im not really a Vicky fan =P

S2 HaiKi

Guest kaoru104

i duno if these are posted already or not

but this is KOMI

*some of her pics scares me...especially her eyes...@@*

48413695999389919_UABWSv7waOWL.jpg

2779665971_iiBX8QE7e2TR.jpg

2696803013_ndAVbVLPSaBk.jpg

2677637529_f6lLFJOHt51K.jpg

2677634106_NdixmETqypWP.jpg

2677631148_1YKbGPkevoLa.jpg

1_bJ0k3tcRtL2Q_8QcYfsh8DPoc.jpg

i just found a picture of 小凡

which i think everybody knows her in here

20061223193400_mwTQtv04nc1y.jpg

this is her without photoshopped.....

1_YH5v6JuWam8f.jpg

2_yvdOTJdKmcjD.jpg

this is her with photoshopped........

i always thought that she never ps her photos...

kinda shocking to see that

Guest aubrery

woah~!?! komi's eyes are HUGE!! wwaahh..scary..eheh..

and..ofcourse,.the mighty power of photoshop..hehe

about wat..sorastar is saying..

you're really right..i don't want to be twenty and look like 15..haha.. like mei mei..she looks way younger than 20 but she is really cute..hehe.. but i think it will be much ekky if i look 30 and i'm only 20,,ahah,,, well.. i'm only 15 so i think i still have time...hehe

yeah..looking proper for your age is better..like angelbaby..hehe..so pretty.. i think for 20's it's better if u look pretty than cute..ugh.. but still..it depends on the person,..hehe

good afternoon.

Guest witchyangelkk

^ Yeah... Komi's eyes are FREAKY... i think they're photoshopped... (Its a bit obvious in the first pic of her)

I love her outfit in the second pic though... its cute.. (WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. i have her boots =D but in dark brown )

I still dont think Naomi ps-es though... I think the pics at the bottom are old .... coz shes now 20-ish ... and she looks around her teens in the bottom pics...

HAHA.. thats only coz im a Naomi fan though ^^... so.. sorta biast =P

S2 HaiKi

Guest chigusa707

thanks for the pictures~

i was wondering are most of the girls that look in this thread into the uhljjang look? like do you guys have the side/straight bangs.. eyes are pretty big (either naturally or contacts).. wear overseas clothes (japanese street fashion / korean fashion).. take pretty good pictures of themselves (webcam / professional)..

i remember when the first uhljjang thread was created.. 2-3 years ago.. and i remember seeing the first time kkr.. imda.. minwoo.. mira.. namji, etc. i was inspired to have the same image.. as i look back on ALL my pictures that i taken.. it's like hundreds and hundreds.. until last year i think i slowly gradually coming to the uhljjang threads (even though i do come by ever so often to check out some nice pics) but like i think i sort of stop being kawaii? LOL if that's even the correct term -_-'' well anyways now my bangs are grown out.. my hair is longer.. and back to a brownish color.. i don't wear my contacts as much anymore (even though i liked the compliments i get when i wear them) and my style in clothes is pretty simple now.. plain and not as colorful. i was just wondering did you guys go through the phase? or still in it? or just like looking at it?

i think what i'm trying to say is that now when i see mei mei or any of those cute girls.. it's not so WOW to me anymore. but girls like janice and angelababy.. jaly.. are very very pretty. it's a look more grown up? i don't think i wanna be 19 (20 soon) looking like a 13 year old. cause sometimes i see girls that are into kawaii looks and they're like 20+ but look 12.. and i'm thinking geez grow up. but yea i hope i didn't talk so much -_- anyways i enjoy this thread a lot.

Oh~ well.. lets see.. back before the crash, when the old ulzzang thread was around.. I did copy some of the hairstyles. ^^ Never really worked for me so I stopped. But even before I found out about ulzzangs, I already dressed quite fobby.. its, actually, only recently that I stopped & went for casual, laidback styles.

Oh~ But I do copy Jaly's makeup sometimes.. ^^

chigusa707 yup yup that was gua gua...he plays quan's younger bro he was sooooooo cute... he has that babyfaced look...

very attractive.... kinda short....lol

and kudos to the ella thing... i don't think anyone besides ella would've hanakimi as interesting as it is...

and bee and yangyang are def prettier guy looking girls than ella. but ella has her own uniqueness...

^^ gah.. he's really really cute! I want him--- as my lil bro. XD Ella.. I believe she was born to play that part. XDD

but i still love this thread coz haiki, pao, nikki, sophia, aubrery are all here ^.^

Awww.. thats soo sweet reiko!!!! <33

haha

sorry but i cant see why everyone thinks rainie is so pretty XD

i was expecting a eally cute different girl.. ( i guess that s why i could never find her pics in the thread)

isnt it cause she has a lot of eyelineer ion? -_-

welll, anyways, a lot of pics from before have been reposted -0-

I think she has a really sweet look.. doesnt look forced.. + her cuteness is like so natural.. so yea.. I think she's cute. :-)

, sorry if I wasn't able to drop by. Well i'm back! :lol:

Hi twinie, HaiKi, miyuki . & ; everyb0dy! :w00t:

Yayy, I lurve meimei! <3 Soooo prettylicious . :lol:

New Janice! from Appledaily . (:

Hey twinnie! I sent you a msg on friendster.. did you happen to get it?

Appledaily sucks...

Guest kaoru104

woah~!?! komi's eyes are HUGE!! wwaahh..scary..eheh..

and..ofcourse,.the mighty power of photoshop..hehe

about wat..sorastar is saying..

you're really right..i don't want to be twenty and look like 15..haha.. like mei mei..she looks way younger than 20 but she is really cute..hehe.. but i think it will be much ekky if i look 30 and i'm only 20,,ahah,,, well.. i'm only 15 so i think i still have time...hehe

yeah..looking proper for your age is better..like angelbaby..hehe..so pretty.. i think for 20's it's better if u look pretty than cute..ugh.. but still..it depends on the person,..hehe

good afternoon.

yea ~

i know..i do not want to look older than my age!

^ Yeah... Komi's eyes are FREAKY... i think they're photoshopped... (Its a bit obvious in the first pic of her)

I love her outfit in the second pic though... its cute.. (WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. i have her boots =D but in dark brown )

I still dont think Naomi ps-es though... I think the pics at the bottom are old .... coz shes now 20-ish ... and she looks around her teens in the bottom pics...

HAHA.. thats only coz im a Naomi fan though ^^... so.. sorta biast =P

S2 HaiKi

yea at first i was like "no!!!ur jk right?" but yea...

ppl say that u can regconzie her by the black dot (ban dian) near the forhead. (its above her nose)

appledaily makes everyone look hideous. :mellow:

its really shock. She can do. hahahaha

YAP !

Guest romantic_wisho0

honestly, I don't think Darling is beautiful... looks a bit like jiana, but definitely twofold better... much better...

:sweatingbullets:

YangYang looks like Bee... but YangYang is like, sevenfold much gorgeous than bee.. she's like close to perfect

if she's only a real guy... i hate her... she announced last year (forgot the exact month) that she won't blog/chat anymore,

and warned her "fans" :blush: about posers... *sobs* :tears:

i don't find rainie perfect.. looks like an average person........... :mellow:

Ella, the actress from Hana Kimi :unsure: isn't close to YangYang's or Bee's killer looks....

:ph34r:

well noones PERFECT..in terms of rainie, she is naturally cute..some of those taiwanese girls just try SO hard to be cute. thats why they look all the same. being kawaii should come out naturally, not forced out. does rainie wear circle lens? i dont think so..she has big eyes naturally. :blush:

i duno if these are posted already or not

but this is KOMI

*some of her pics scares me...especially her eyes...@@*

48413695999389919_UABWSv7waOWL.jpg

2779665971_iiBX8QE7e2TR.jpg

2696803013_ndAVbVLPSaBk.jpg

2677637529_f6lLFJOHt51K.jpg

2677634106_NdixmETqypWP.jpg

2677631148_1YKbGPkevoLa.jpg

1_bJ0k3tcRtL2Q_8QcYfsh8DPoc.jpg

i just found a picture of 小凡

which i think everybody knows her in here

20061223193400_mwTQtv04nc1y.jpg

this is her without photoshopped.....

1_YH5v6JuWam8f.jpg

2_yvdOTJdKmcjD.jpg

this is her with photoshopped........

i always thought that she never ps her photos...

kinda shocking to see that

wow komi's eyes are HUGE.. O___O she doesnt even look like a person..lol..

wow, photoshop magiccc!

Guest kaoru104

okay i was bored at computer class

i found pictures on ARROGANT BERIAL

HIS SKIN IS LIKE.. P E R F E C T !!!!!! *a bit too skinny...in my point of view...~"~*

122938_1919913721.jpg

205728_986451813.jpg

205731_2128541064.jpg

205739_117460214.jpg

205742_996167345.jpg

205744_1869585780.jpg

205752_967533143.jpg

205755_994037691.jpg

on the profile it said that his a model,singer,and an actor

WOW!!

since everybody knows XIAO HAN then prob might seen her friend

XIAO LI (小力)

5_Yiu5Rw2nsOCV.jpg

33_XeOpHz7iw1Me.jpg

16_AV5GKaxksGFt.jpg

3_0RZ8i6qMBFoM.jpg

....she saw ariel lin and pan wei bo..

so lucky !!

Guest jay4ella

okay i was bored at computer class

i found pictures on ARROGANT BERIAL

HIS SKIN IS LIKE.. P E R F E C T !!!!!! *a bit too skinny...in my point of view...~"~*

122938_1919913721.jpg

205728_986451813.jpg

205731_2128541064.jpg

205739_117460214.jpg

205742_996167345.jpg

205744_1869585780.jpg

205752_967533143.jpg

205755_994037691.jpg

on the profile it said that his a model,singer,and an actor

WOW!!

since everybody knows XIAO HAN then prob might seen her friend

XIAO LI (小力)

5_Yiu5Rw2nsOCV.jpg

33_XeOpHz7iw1Me.jpg

16_AV5GKaxksGFt.jpg

3_0RZ8i6qMBFoM.jpg

....she saw ariel lin and pan wei bo..

so lucky !!

that guy has such white skin... omg its super pale.. i think its even more pale than jaejoong's....

xiao li is okay.. nothing special. about her...

badminton practice has worn me out today so i don't have the energy to quote the uljjang look thingy..

but i like that style.. i like funky outfits.. i sometimes go funky all the way.. it depends if i feel up to it... i mean it makes me stand out... but sometimes the stuff they wear are sooo weird, especially meimei from blackie's show..

Guest telegraph

lol arrogant berial photoshops his pictures pretty well, his pics remind me of jungroos

xiao li looks like a vampire.

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES

Guest jay4ella

oops.. sorry...

i've been looking through this topic and there have been sooo many people that have pale and white skin.. how do they keep that way.. and i know sunscreen doesn't work.. at least it doens't keep the skin as pale as that....

i heard from somewhere that gua gua was only 15.. i thought he was 17... very mature looking for someone soo young

Guest thecrow barks

umm

angela babys skin isnt bad...

thats actually pretty good. and you have to put in the fact that she wears makeup..

usually people who wear makeup alot and then take it off look pale and.. dead..

well, she could be wearing some makeup..mabye a tint.

but her skin is ok.. o_o

doesnt a lot of people have skin like that?

its just you can see the pores better because it was taken wif a prob 10.+ megapizel cam then resized.. :D

haha ok end rant ^-^

Guest SophiaSan

^

what are you talking about?

we never said her was bad O.O;;

APPLE DAILY makes angela and janice's pictures look terribley bad

i think angela's skin is actually really nice, if you look at some of her personal pics.

well we never said her skin was bad......

anyways

some new janice/angela

z74099989.jpg

z74099993.jpg

z74100426.jpg

ahahh so cute!

z72666422.jpg

z72666684.jpg

z72665745.jpg

z72665809.jpg

z72665816.jpg

z72665821.jpg