Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

[Announcement] Live Recaps of “Master’s Sun” (Featuring So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin) at Soompi!

masters-sun-official-poster-4.jpg

Soompi is happy to announce that we will be bringing each and every episode of SBS’ sure-to-be-a-hit drama “Master’s Sun” hot off the press via live recaps!Perhaps the K-drama community is already familiar with blogger and avid K-drama fan Softy over at Cadence, who for three years has been sharing her talent with other ardent and dedicated fans by providing live recaps of 25+ dramas and variety shows. Getting her recapping start over at Soompi Forums in 2010, she will now be bringing her skills to Soompi.com for a larger community of readers to feed their K-drama obsession! Softy will be live recapping “Master’s Sun” starring Gong Hyo JinSo Ji Sub, andSeo In Guk. Written by the writer-pair “The Hong Sisters,” Hong Jung Eun andHong Mi Ran, who brought you “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” “Greatest Love,” “You’re Beautiful,” among many other hit dramas, and directed by Jin Hyuk (“City Hunter” and “Brilliant Legacy“), “Master’s Sun” is one of the most highly anticipated dramas of the year.Challenging the hybrid genre of horror and romantic-comedy, the Hong Sisters are promising to bring you chills, thrills, laughs, and the warm fuzzies with “Master’s Sun.” It airs Wednesday-Thursday 9:50PM KST/8:50AM EST/ 8:50PM SGT, MYT, PHT so check in here at Soompi.com with other K-drama fans to get the first taste of “Master’s Sun.”There are less than eight hours left till the premiere so in the meanwhile, check out the trailers and our Soompi Forums thread for more info.And don’t forget, Inspirits! L will be making a short appearance in the first episode as So Ji Sub’s younger counterpart. Check out the stills here.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/06/announcement-live-recaps-of-masters-sun-featuring-so-ji-sub-and-gong-hyo-jin-at-soompi/

MASTER'S SUN EPISODE 1#09

http://youtu.be/02EeRdC3N2U

MASTER'S SUN EPISODE 1#10

http://youtu.be/Q5wmYnY1lGE

MASTER'S SUN EPISODE 1#11

http://youtu.be/3gNqDKNIQyQ

MASTER'S SUN EPISODE 1#12

http://youtu.be/r8w1AcI0GCc

class="articletitle"Ha Jung Woo Reveals His Relationship with Gong Hyo Jin in an Interview

91358-ha-jung-woo-reveals-his-relationsh

Actor Ha Jung Woo repeatedly denied the second wave of rumors concerning his love relationship with actress Gong Hyo Jin.

In an interview with a reporter from News-En in a cafe in Samchung, Jongro County, Seoul on the 6th of August, Ha Jung Woo responded with a smile and a denial to a question about the rumors that say he has started to date fellow actress Gong Hyo Jin, saying, 'It makes no sense, haha. Not with Hyo Jin. We're just fellow actors, and we consider each other family.'

He followed up by saying that casting for movies 'Rollercoaster'(his debut as a director) and 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' is keeping him so busy that he doesn't even have time to meet a woman.

He also quipped that he should sue anyone who stirs up these rumors without any concrete evidence.

But the rumor is still spreading. A similar rumor spread last year and died down, but the rumor has been rekindled by eyewitnesses who claim to have seen them on a date recently. Addressing the rumor last year which coincided with the opening of the movie 'Love Fiction', a romantic comedy featuring the two actors, both sides claimed at the time that the relationship between the two is more like family, not lovers.

Ha Jung Woo has repeatedly stated that his ideal girl would be Hollywood superstar Kate Hudson, who 'has a healthy and bright smile.' Ha Jung Woo was featured in a radio program stating that he 'looks for a nice smile' when he looks for a girlfriend, saying 'even if the girl is beautiful, if her smile makes her face cringe like she's crying, I am not attracted to her.' He also said concerning marriage, 'I plan to get married between 38 and 42. I'm shooting for 38.'

Ha Jung Woo headlined 'The Terror Live', which opened on July 31st, as the sole protagonist. The movie was an instant hit, surpassing the profit margin of two million tickets in just 6 days, and proved that Ha Jung Woo is the next big movie star in Korea.

© kpopstarz

class="articletitle"

^ Man the headline gave me quite a heart-attack, lol.

Ha Jung-woo and Gong Hyo-jin seem to be very close and I woudln't be sad if they were actually in relationship. But damn, since Gong Hyo-jin is so easily shipable with her male co-stars I am kinda rooting for So Ji-sub now, lol.

ainsley:
regarding the uploading of the episodes for Master's Sun, just wait a few hours after the episodes are aired. Usually semi-fly provides the torrents or some other nice soul shares links for the vids. Just watch out on the Master's Sun thread.

@aurora82 I watch Gong hyo jin's interview in ' golden fishery' Gong hyo jin said that he likes "men without double eyelids". I think... That's why Gong hyo jin fell in love with ryu seung beom. ryu seung beom oppa doesnt have double eyelids. :)
AND I KEPT LOOKING ON SO JI SUB OPPA'S EYES! Yieeeeeeeee!! there's a CHANCE! hahahahahaha! so ji sub oppa doesn't have double eyelids too! Honestly.. GHJ and SJS are so cute in master's sun! they have a great rapport! and gong hyo jin says that sometimes she fell in love with her co-stars. she confessed about that. SO I HOPE SO JI SUB OPPA AND GONG HYO JIN ARE FOR REAL haaaayyy!
:x :x :\"> :\">

201308072224080310_1.jpg

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) realized that her power of seeing ghosts disappears whenever she is with Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub).

Gong Sil first met with Joong Won at a rainy night when he gave her a ride. Then suddenly, a ghost appeared in his car, and Gong Sil jumped. She hid her face in his arms. Just then, she realized the ghost was gone. Joong Won looked at her with contempt for hugging him without asking.

Later, Gong Sil was running away from a ghost begging it to leave her alone. She grabbed Joong Won again, and as the ghost disappeared, she said, “It disappeared as soon as I touched you. It think it’s because of you.” Joong Won was annoyed and replied, “I kind of do have a power of getting rid of annoying stuff.”

1375883754_552561.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: Gong Hyo Jin is Mistaken about Seo In Guk as a Ghost

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) was mistaken about Kang Woo(played by Seo In Guk) as a ghost.

Woo moved into the boarding house Gong Sil was working at. He went to the rooftop to look around, when he found Gong Sil fast asleep among the laundry sheets.

Gong Sil woke up and saw Woo approaching her. She instantly thought he was a ghost, and pushed him hard. Then she realized she was mistaken, and helped him up.

The two had a talk, and became closer. She said, “Room 404 will be okay now since the grandma’s gone.” Woo, who had no idea Gong Sil was able to see ghosts, was confused as he heard this.

cr:koreandrama class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"

201308072212050310_1.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Faces a Ghost of an Old Lady

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) faced a ghost of an old lady.

Gong Sil, who was working as a keeper of a boarding house, had to clean the room 404. She was already terrified even before entering the room. She started to clean cautiously, when the lights suddenly popped. She freaked out but tried not to show. She kept talking to herself, “I should ignore. I should ignore.” Then she faced a ghost of an old lady in a white traditional dress.

Gong Sil quickly ran out of the room, but the ghost kept following her. She then was relieved as she did not see it anymore. Just then the ghost was right behind her, and she was startled.

cr: koreandrama class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"

1375884449_552565.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: So Ji Sub Thinks Gong Hyo Jin is Jin Yi Han’s Stalker

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) thought Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) was Yoo Hye Sung(played by Jin Yi Han)’s stalker.

A ghost of Kim Mi Kyung, who was Hye Sung’s ex-wife, asked Hyo Jin for help. When Mi Kyung was alive, she was ill, but she hid her illness to get married to Hye Sung. Not long after the marriage, she passed away, but Hye Sung still did not know about this.

Gong Sil went to the hotel Hye Sung was staying at, which was Joong Won’s hotel. Joong Won thought Gong Sil was a stalker of Hye Sung, and stopped her from meeting him. Later, Gong Sil told him that she was trying to help Mi Kyung’s ghost, but Joong Won ripped Mi Kyung’s letter into pieces, and said, “People who are currently alive are living.” :)

cr: koreandrama

2013080801042328_1_rstarbes.jpg

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 1 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Falls Asleep in So Ji Sub’s Arms

In the first episode of The Master’s Sun, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) fell asleep in Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub)’s arms.

Ever since the accident, Gong Sil gained power of seeing ghosts. She always lacked enough sleep, but she could not do anything about it.

Then she met Joong Won, and found out the ghosts disappeared whenever she was with him. Joong Won thought she was just a weird person, but as Gong Sil told him that someone was circling around him, he was frightened.

Later, he went to Gong Sil and asked, “Who’s circling around me?” However, Gong Sil immediately fell into his arms and fell asleep.

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"