Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

class="content-title"Gong Hyo Jin Shyly Pokes So Ji Sub in “Master’s Sun” Rehearsals

Gonghyojin-feature_8.2.2013.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin‘s ‘naughty hand’ made a reappearance in rehearsals for MBC romantic-comedy horror “Master’s Sun” at the Ilsan Production Center.  ”Master’s Sun” will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays and premieres on Wednesday, August 7.  In the photographs, Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub look over a script and then rehearse a scene in which Gong Hyo Jin shyly pokes So Ji Sub’s chest.  

In “Master’s Sun,” Gong Hyo Jin plays the female lead role of Tae Gong Sil (or Tae Yang which can be read as Miss Tae or sun) and So Ji Sub plays the male lead role of Ju Jung Won (or Ju Gun which can be read as Mr. Ju or master).  The drama’s title is a pun which be read as “Master’s Sun” or “Mr. Ju’s Miss Tae.”  Tae Gong Sil is an assistant who is a sensitive introvert that suffers from the ability to see ghosts and a resultant insomnia.  Ju Jung Won is a CEO who is cold, arrogant, and self-centered, but eventually falls for Tae Gong Sil.   

So Ji Sub recently talked about having his pecs constantly touched by Gong Hyo Jin’s ‘naughty hand’ and Gong Hyo Jin told viewers that they would have to watch the drama to understand the meaning behind her touch.

@aurora82 Your welcome.. i actually miss melusine. she always uPdate it before. what happened to her?
8-| Lot's of people are visiting this thread. they actually leave messages to me and keep asking me that ''ARE YOU MELUSINE??'' ''YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO GHJ'' ETC.
i told them that i'm not! im just a fan of her. @melusine is only one AND the one who run this thread.

MUST SEE!! GONG HYO JIN UPDATED HER ME2DAY ACCOUNT 3HOURS AGO
Kong Hyo Jin updated her me2day account, "아이 러브 푸쉬버튼!이런 잠옷을 입어도 귀신은 찾아오고…" TRANSLATION: I love the push button! Find ghosts wear these pajamas coming ...

559674_500418026718999_384496799_n.jpg

26338_500418023385666_2086067472_n.jpg

© KKONGLOVE9 (ghj) iN ME2DAY

Gong Hyo Jin Wields Knife at a Doll for “Master’s Sun”

1375589817_5504741.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin released a picture of herself holding a knife on the site of “Master’s Sun” shoot.She wears a peculiar set of pajamas with “Jesus Save Me” written in front. Sitting next to an adorable but nonchalant crocodile, Gong Hyo Jin stares down at the knife she is holding. In front her lies what seems to be a cat doll. The photo breaks down her usual image as a bubbly and relatable character, going against the “greatest romantic comedy actress” label dubbed by her colleague So Ji Sub.The set behind her seems to depict her character’s personal bedroom. It reveals little about the strangeness of Gong Hyo Jin’s new role, showing a few bookcases and furniture. The photo was released on her me2day account on August 3.Netizens responded with interest. “Gong Hyo Jin is scary,” “I’m anticipating this drama so much,” “She’s so calm holding such a big knife.”“Master’s Sun” is scheduled to start airing every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS August 7. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/05/gong-hyo-jin-wields-knife-at-a-doll-for-masters-sun/

“MASTER’S SUN”: GONG HYO JIN GETS DRUNK WHILE OUT WITH SEO IN GOOK AND OTHERS?
Posted by goodange on Monday, August 5, 2013 ·
It will be soon when viewers see Gong Hyo Jin getting drunk while hanging out with Seo In Gook and other people (other mall staff or her gositel neighbors?) in an episode of Master’s Sun.The drunk scene was shot in a bar in Hongdae, Seoul.

37_zpsb4986725.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/05/masters-sun-gong-hyo-jin-gets-drunk-while-out-with-seo-in-gook-and-others/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"[iNTERVIEW] Actress Kong Hyo-jin – Part 1

2013050713195012296-615x410.jpg

Korean actress Kong Hyo-jin during TenAsia photo shoot. [TenAsia/ Lee Jin Hyuk]

Regardless of whether or not she has a small or big role, and looks pretty or not playing that role, Kong Hyo-jin’s ability to become her character and play it realistically is both her talent and weapon. And many of the roles she has played have proven it. Even when she openly expressed her desires, boldly showed her naked face, and spit out curses in film “Boomerang Family” earlier this year, like veteran actress Yoon Yeo-jung said, “It was a role that was perfect for her to the point that I couldn’t have imagined anyone else playing it.” If any other actress her age had played the part, it would have been a surprising and even shocking role to take on. But at the same time, maybe this is the case: her audience has become somewhat immune to seeing Kong being honest and outspoken on the screen. And it has become very natural for her to play the roles successfully although such has been the case only because it was she who played them. Nonetheless, all turned out to be groundless concern. It seems that there is no character she cannot go for, based on how she says there is much more for her to show than she has already shown.

Master's sun OST

Where are you, what are you doing?
Thoughts of you have switched my days and nights
I get dizzy, my head spins
Whenever I see you even for a moment

How much more do I have to love for you to know my heart?
How much more time has to pass for you to love me?
Because I always have a lot of tears, because I’m a fool who can’t even speak
My heart hurts
Today feels a bit longer than yesterday

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing
We can’t meet, just like day and night
My steps sway and I quiet my breath in case you notice
Whenever even my finger tips touch you

My heart hurts

Even when tomorrow comes and
I have to look at you from behind alone
I’m still ok with it, I can still be happy

My heart hurts

Romanized:
Eodi inneunji mueol hago inneunji
Geudae saenggage bakkwieo beorin natgwa bam
Nunapi eojireowojyeo meorineun soranseureowo
Sunganirado geudael bol ttaemyeon
Eolmana deo manhi saranghaeyaji nae mameul alkkayo
Eolmana sigani jinagayaji nal saranghalkkayo
Nunmuri neul manheun naraseo maldo motaneun baboraseo
Gaseumi apa