Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Lovely pix. Thanks for sharing! Gong Hye Jin looks so tall. No matter what she wears, her curves show no limit. Pretty strong X factor she got. Not all female celebrities and models have this kind of X factor. She top it all, charm, sex appeal and X factor. Guys can never go wrong with our unnie. :)) :) :x

- Thanks for the reminder to vote for SIA! Without the reminder, I think I will forget haha. 
 - To all who are new to the thread ~ welcome! 

- Thanks for all the North Face goodies! I really love all of the coats that she wore and as always, she loves lovely in every shot. Because of Gong Hyo Jin and Yoo Yeon Seok...I am so tempted to buy a North Face winter coat. The only problem is that it is quite pricey for my budget and worst of all, the weather at my place isn't super freezing in the winter. But still, I really want one. 
 - So good to see her smiling again. She's looking great in those 2econd floor pictures (goodness, she looks cool in everything she wear haha :D). Also, I'm really glad to see her updating her instagram...it's a very beautiful picture...seems relaxing.
 - I'm actually very tempted to go and compiled all of the English articles out there of all the celebrities/director/writers/etc. complimenting Gong Hyo Jin. It would be a very good read for all of us Gongvelyans ~ ha ha. You know, that proud feeling :)
 - Soop has updated. The winners were announced right after the event (couple of days ago) but I guess the winners will officially receive their autograph soon :) Grats to the winners, although I think there wasn't any winners among us Gongvelyans.

‪#‎공효진‬ ‪#‎괜찮아사랑이야싸인이벤트‬

많이 기다리셨죠? '괜찮아사랑이야' 싸인 이벤트에 당첨되신 분들 다시 한 번 축하드립니다. 공효진 배우의 싸인은 내일 오전에 발송 될 예정입니다. 10월 3일이 공휴일인 관계로 배송이 조금 지연 될 수 있다고 하니 양해 부탁드립니다.^^

ps. 당첨 되신 분들 중 '송지현'님께서는 내일 오전 9시까지 한 번 더 연락처/주소/우편번호를 메세지로 전달 부탁드립니다.^^

# Ball Hyo-Jin has a lot of cool wait love autograph event #? '' It's love ' win an autograph event identity once again congratulations. Gong Hyo-Jin will be sent out tomorrow morning the actor's autograph. On October 3, this could be a little delay in deliveries due to a national holiday, please note: ps ^^. among the ' song Ji-Hyun to win the status ' until 9: 00 am tomorrow and once again their contact/address/zip code alerts delivered, thank you. ^^(Translated by Bing)

Guest cassia_lela

Unni's smile is worthed to be seen. Really, she is truly the lovely.

I just found that SIA changes unni's description from gongbly with formidable chemistry to lovely actress with spark chemistry to anyone.

so many great info, cant wait to comment one by one :D

one thing that I surprise the most is the english translation of compliments for uri gongvely which was posted in DC before and that time, I was so sad actually, because I wanted to know what the compliment and from who? OMG, I ever ask my sister to get close with her teacher who are from korea so that later we can ask her teacher help to translate that article LOL

I left a comment actually, hoping that there will be someone to translate the article, :\">
thanks God, thank DC!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

and one name that I truly happy to see is Choi Min Sik!!! :-O
oh God, that man perhaps is the most recognized senior actor in Korean Cinema!!! and the way he compliment uri onnie, is just WOW! OMG... so so PROUD as gongvelyans!!! Onnie, CHUKAEEE!!! You're praised that highly by those great artist in Korea, I dont think there is many actress as lucky as you! =D>

and for SIA, ALL GONGVELYANS, FIGHTING!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

# Kong Hyo Jin - News [20141001]

Gong Hyo Jin Attends A Photo Event For 2econd Floor

op14v30a0yhann88jgmtvvllajmfgssv.jpg

guv6g03jhf6xbqyzrzgd7ihqngnmheno.jpg
2b6yv9eyyx1dn2ohgsz6rxd99je3t2sl.jpg

b3gpsek9daxsi0g8xulgamitks1ayiez.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon]
On October 1, actress Gong Hyo Jin attended a photo event of the fashion brand 2econd Floor.
The event was held at the head store in Lotte Mall.

Gong Hyo Jin is dressed in the 2014 F/W collection which is inspired by the 1970s rock movement.

She did not disappoint as a style icon, showing off her stylish outfit and her great sense of fashion.

The actress wore a leopard printed shirt with boyfriend jeans and a polyester stadium jacket. She completed the outfit with black ankle boots for a casual and trendy look. Her makeup was kept neutral, using only shades of brown and nude to enhance her natural beauty.

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin starred in the recently finished drama, \'It\'s Okay, It\'s Love.\' (photo by bntnews DB)

Source : bnt.news via ph.celebrity.yahoo.com

Guest clalenny

~Kong Hyo Jin #IOTL BTS
6be7c341gw1ekvnjyg044j20m80hg426.jpg

Cr : DC via 卡宴7

6be7c341gw1ekvnjwsk1kj20kg0rsjvc.jpg

6be7c341gw1ekvnk2to2hj20io0rsq86.jpg

WaeyOoooo so many new picts of GHJ unnie *enjoyFirst* hhi" thanks @christine138 for all the latest picts. and @yumenas for the article :-* :-*After all the past incident, for the first time she appeared in public *aaaaah how much I miss her smile, and finally happy to see her bright smile again and she looks pretty cool with casual outfit ... :x :x