Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

17 hours ago, lovedaisy13 said:

jiWhat a lovely day starting with great news...thank you @ jadecloud.... Uhhh...so many hot namja...:phew:

Some gongvelyans will say...i want TMS season 2, while others IOTL season 2, TGL season 2, even Pasta season 2, etc....Well chingu, we might have different taste about her "best" chemistry..It'a a prove that our GHJ is lovely indeed for us who she called "friend" in her insta and her co-stars... Keep unite and support her...We are one, Gongvelyans..:D...Love you all gongvelyans...

To everyone who celebrate ..

"Have a bright future, good knowledge and great success this year ahead ...Happy a blessed "Monkey" year..":)

Hahaha she really knows how to make a good couple on screen. For me her chemistry with JIS is beyond amazing but If I think about it, I wouldn't like a second season of IOIL cuz it was perfect the way it was.  I rather another project with JIS oppa :love::heart:.

And yeah, I second that idea of @jadecloud!!! Having all those handsome male actors with her would be a blast hahaha

• Like 3

Annyeong haseyo! Alyssaibnida!

So I am new here at GHJ Soompi Int'l fan forum. Nice to meet you all! 

Shout out to Cutie_let_let for recruiting me and props to her for constantly recruiting more international fans- Whoo!

Little facts:

• I am from Australia but was born in Philippines.
  • Been a fan of GHJ since It's Okay It's Love aired. My God! I wish I could've been a fan of her sooner, but better late than never right?

Everything about Gong Hyo Jin is gorgeous, despite her saying otherwise. She's just too modest. But I also love her frankness and sarcasm.

She's such a great actress. SHE MADE ME FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH ALL THINGS KOREAN! Before I would always say "nah. I dont like kdramas, ksongs, k-everything. But, man, it was all turned around when I found out about this amazing actress named Gong Hyo Jin. AM not gonna lie I found somewhat of connection with her when I found out she used to live in Brisbane, even though I live near Melbourne, still.. that very tiny, minute, similarity. LOL (I'm delusional, excuse me. haha!). 

Anyway, yeah.. I am a vowed Gong Hyo Jin fan, I hope and would love to talk to you guys some more. I will try my very best to post as many as possible. I hope I can do that, along my busy schedules. Hugs to all! GHJ-MastersSun17_zps862cb049.gif(ah! Eonni kwiyeowoyo! :P:wub:)

PS: Gong Hyo Jin baeunim jeongmal saranghapnida! 

Edited by kkongvelyaussiefan
  • Like 4

On 9 February 2016 at 5:07 AM, jadecloud said:

:heart:Hello Gongvelyans :P Been caught up in drama-watching and RL, but been lurking and wow! time flies! It's been a long while since I last posted here. And another birthday soon for uri 'Lovely' GongVely :P 

Came across this Section TV 'excerpt on Gong Hyo Jin'; and I'm sure Gongvelyans will be happy to hear of the praises heaped on her by K-media. It's blocked on YT, so am trying via goog...hope it works as well.

20160207 Section TV - CUT on Gong Hyo Jin

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzBsukEkYBcOX2N4N20xYWo3dU0

(just in case the vid will not work for you, here are some screencaps :P 

Btw, since all the hot male actors are dying to partner her again, can we have the sequel to 

The Master's Sun, a Season 2?...PLEASEEEEE PDs/Broadcasters/Writers...juseyo!)

To you who celebrate, "Have a blessed New Lunar 'Monkey' Year!" :heart:

PS: Back to lurking and drama-watching... :) 

YES! MASTER's SUN 2 WOULD BE AWESOMEBAAAAALLS! 

Can't wait for her recent movies and especially her upcoming drama, if she agrees to it. 

Edited by kkongvelyaussiefan
  • Like 2

@jadecloud What are doing, my dear..... Your ideas, it makes  all of us here  need CPR right  away....:D

@kkongvelyaussiefan welcome to the thread. How lucky we are, almost every week we have some updates 'bout her works through CF, new project, insta post, shoes design, bag design ,etc...She never stop to amaze her fans..so, let' spazz here...;):)

• Like 2

Welcome @kkongvelyaussiefan! I really know how you feel! I knew about GHJ watching "It's Okay, It's Love" last octuber (or so) and immediately I became a fan... I had to watch all her others dramas cuz I wanted more haha. And just like you, I wish I had met her before :P And also I'm here because of @cutie_let_let but indirectly cuz I saw one of her/his posts on instagram talking about this forum and then I joined hehe. Glad to meet you! xo

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, music22science said:

Welcome @kkongvelyaussiefan! I really know how you feel! I knew about GHJ watching "It's Okay, It's Love" last octuber (or so) and immediately I became a fan... I had to watch all her others dramas cuz I wanted more haha. And just like you, I wish I had met her before :P And also I'm here because of @cutie_let_let but indirectly cuz I saw one of her/his posts on instagram talking about this forum and then I joined hehe. Glad to meet you! xo

That's actually my job here. To recruit members~ hahaha

• Like 5