Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

New picture from Smoothie King twitter.

공효진처럼 옷발사는 몸매를 갖고 싶다면? 잔근육을 만드는데 도움을 주는 #스무디킹 #린1다크초코 & #린1스트로베리 를 만나보세요! 운동 후 필요한 단백질을 보충시켜주어 바디를 아름답게 가꿔준답니다.
If you want to have a body like gonghyojin otbal live? To help make the jangeunyuk # 1 Dark Chocolate Smoothie King # Lean & # 1 Meet Our Lean! Given a protein supplement after a workout you need to beautify the body laid gakkwojun.

ByWoVfHCcAAiB1d.jpg

@cassia_lela hai, so GHJssi suppose to attend event with Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo? what event is that?such a long time haven't see GHJ with goong yoo.. :(@kdramagirl80 excuse me for this stupid question, what is 'RIchard Simmons'? Been lurking around soompi since TMS but couldn't get that term :D :")

thanks @uniuni , I've checked page 8 and what a surprise to see my id is there as one awesome clicker LOL so emberassing that I even dont remember at all about this, seem that I didnt really read it carefully :D
melusine said: QUOTE (ash_0621 @ Sep 8 2006, 08:26 PM) »I just watched Guns and Talks. I was surprised that Won Bin and Gong Hyo-jin was in this entertaining movie. It's a great movie. I was only killing time and found this movie on my YouTube friend's playlist. [...] It's recommended for WON BIN AND GONG HYO-JIN fans like me!! Hehehehe!!
How do I love "Guns & Talks"? Let me count the gazillion ways. image As I never tire of saying, it's one of my all-time favorite K-movies. I hope GHJ gets to work with Jang Jin (G&T writer/director) again--he makes hilarious, unique films. Thanks for the screencaps, Won Bin and HyoJin were indeed very cute together. Did you guys know they were originally casted for "Punch"? But Won Bin couldn't reach a deal with the producers, so he backed out just before filming started; and GHJ soon followed suit. The roles eventually went to Shin MinAh and Joo JinMo. Though I like SMA and JJM too and heard they did well in the drama, I can't help but wonder... I think HyoJin would've been GREAT as a female boxer and it would've been sweeeet to see her paired up with Won Bin again. And unlike in G&T, we would've had ++ hours of watching their love story unfold. Ahh, the what-could-have-been's.

"Family Ties" is a must-see for any GHJ fan. If I ever needed a reminder (not that I do) that Gong HyoJin is one of Korea's finest young actresses, if a movie ever succeeded in tapping into her immense potential as a thespian, this is it. How she brings this complex, difficult character to life leaves me in awe at HyoJin's talent. She is absolutely mesmerizing as SoonKyung --she makes you feel her rage, her pain, her joy. I am telling you, IT'S HER BEST ROLE YET. The rest of the cast are amazing as well, the visuals are lovely, and I love how it all surprisingly ties together in the end. (More thoughts here) What a wonderful film it is--a subtle, funny, sad, moving reflection on how our personal histories shape our relationships and identities, and what really makes a family. Actually, it's a must-see for anyone who loves movies, period. My favorite film of 2006 so far.

oh my god 
i love all that she wears
clothes,ring,necklace all of them 

:x :x :x
dear @clalenny can i ask u from what movie is that gif on u'r siggy?

Yooneunhyenews has just updated on instagram that a charity bazaar event with HIGH CUT will be held on Sep 26 and 27 in Gangnam. Gong Hyo Jin will join this event to sell some of her cherished stuff to help elders who live alone. So hope to see photos of our girl by tomorrow Just copied this from YEH's thread chichocs said:

Yoon Eun Hye Launches Her Charity Bazaar

dwnzg6hude1xs00l0hn06uqq86tkzka4.jpg

[by Nawael Khelil] Actress and beauty icon Yoon Eun Hye is launching a charity bazaar event with HIGH CUT to support elders who live alone.

Yoon Eun Hye gathered six other celebrities for her charity event ‘7 by 7 blessing’ that will be held on September 26 and 27 at Jacob’s Ladder in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam. It’s a very special kind of event as Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Choi Soo Young, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo Ah In and Han Chae Young will sell some of the items they cherish the most on a charity purpose.

Seven brands included YSL and Samantha Thavasa will also take part to this event to raise funds. All the money collected from this ‘bazaar’ will be used to help and support elders who live alone.

Meanwhile Yoon Eun Hye hopes that she can carry out this philanthropic activity every year from now to help not only elders but also disabled people. (photo by HIGH CUT)

for more bntnews.co.uk

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-launches-her-charity-bazaar-064628119.html

If in case it is true that JIS broke up with KMH because he fell deeply in love with GHJ because of their pairing in IOIL and vice versa, who are we to judge them, for sure they did not plan this to happen. Falling in love is a spontaneous feeling and whoever catches it can either avoid it or pursue it. I hope and pray that if JIS really loves GHJ, may he be man enough to tell the world that he loves her and does not want to lose her even if the whole world would judge them and their fans abandon them(but if these fans really love the both of them, they would stick no matter what).  This kind of situation happens to ordinary people and should not be taken as very unusual , these celebrities are also human beings, susceptible to make mistake, but in the end if their love for each other endure, then we can say that their decision was justified. Instead of suppressing their feelings, they should at least give a shot at what could be a wonderful experience of having each other. Besides, they are at an age and maturity level that need no consultation or approval with other people.

Just like what JJY told JHS during the final episode, even when the fans abandon him as long as she stays by his side, it’s okay with him, hope that that too would be the statement of JIS for GHJ, that is ONLY IF they really love each other, otherwise let’s just leave them be and pray that they may find peace and  happiness in whoever they want to spend the rest of their lives with. They are two lovely individuals who need our understanding.  God bless you JIS and GHJ.

Hi @readlead :-h
I'm still around in here. HUGS >:D<

Thanks to old friends who make the atmosphere here more better. :D
and to new friends or new poster, thank you for your attention.
Please visit often and join with us. ;)

To be honest, i don't want to talk about the rumors.
But i would like to say something...

From dispatch photos :
- They are there not just two of them (GHJ-JIS). There're also KKB and LSK.
- In all photos, they appeared as usual. Not trying to cover their faces and etc.

When news about GHJ-LJW dating came out, GHJ directly confirm about it.
As well as breaking news came out. That's GHJ unnie.

Soop Entertainment also released a statement on the gossip that arose from the Dispatch photos. "The two became closer as friends while filming the drama. That meeting was just a casual meet-up to socialize among friends.

Full article : kdramasstars

@everyone Please... keep positive thingking!
This is not the first time GHJ unnie got 'dating rumor'
Let's look to the old article (GHJ and HJW dating rumor).

Gong Hyo Jin stated, “I forgot to say something that I’ve been meaning to say at the press conference earlier. I wanted to tell everyone that if I date Ha Jeong Woo, I will retire.” Previously at the press conference, Gong Hyo Jin responded to recent rumors questioning the nature of relationship between her and co-star Ha Jeong Woo, “I let the rumors be since it’s not true. However, I dated Ryu Seung Bum for 10 years. Rumors like this one is just too harsh on us. Currently, both of us are perfectly single. I hope people don’t make premature judgements and assumptions about us.

She added, “This is not Hollywood or something like that. We have our own version of business ethics. What good reasons do I have to date Ha Jeong Woo when I know he is filming a movie with Ryu Seung Bum right now? Ha Jeong Woo is like an older cousin to me. It just cannot happen between me and him.”
Full article : Soompi

The old rumors situation is almost similiar to the current situation.
Although i think this time, it was more complicated. :(
- GHJ unnie really know how condition in K-entertainment.
- She was also concerned about working relationship, friendship and family.

Let's think positive and believe in GHJ unnie!

I hope people don’t make premature judgements and assumptions about us.
I also hope we don't talk about the bad things of other people (JIS, LSK, KMH, LJW, RSB and etc). Please stay on topic.
If you want to talk about the sensitive topic, perhaps you could use a spoiler.

Talk about a love affair.
- Romantic relationship are personal matters (GHJ unnie's personal life)
- We should be able to distinguish between drama and real life!
- Sometimes we have to remember that GHJ unnie's characters in drama is different from her real life.
- We can't determine who becomes her partner in real life or even decide whether the person is deserved or not..

I know for sure, we're all here looking for information about this rumor.
But keep in mind that not all media release information clearly. In addition, not all of that information comes from a reliable source.
And if you read some comment, remember that is personal opinions. Some people think positive and some people think negative.
We should select all information.

Same to this post. I don't know really what happened. But i hope we can be positive and trust GHJ unnie.
I still remember that the number of us reduced after GHJ's dating news coming out.
Then @lilian said, that people who're left are not the real fans.
Let's continue this journey!

For me, GHJ unnie like my sister, my friend and my family. A sister that makes me find many friends and family in here.
Let's face this sadness together and also share our happiness together.
With you! All people in here and GHJ unnie. :x

In this time, person who're need our support is GHJ unnie.
Let's support her and wish the best for her.
I'm sure that time will explain what's happening. ;)

GongVelyans Fighting!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

@yumenas aaah, you should just put it without spoiler dear... so that it could be read by all visitors of this thread... sometime, people dont really read what we put inside spoiler while what you write is actually important to be read, not only by new fans, for us as well as me, as a reminder. anyway thank you for posting such detail... =D> :-*

Gong Hyo Jin isnt like common korean actress, she is perhaps one of most open public figure in korea... if you read her interview, you'll found that most of her statement are really bold and rarely other actress would say it as frank as her. She is also very well known for her straight forward personality and her cool side... well the pics that dispatch released actually just a prove that onnie doesnt really mind what media said about her, she would keep being her own self... such a strong woman she is, one reason why I adore her so much! :)>-

some quotes from one of her interview

Kong:
 I think everything happens for a reason. It’s also my way of staying positive but I like to go ahead and decide, ‘This happened because something better is going to happen.’ ........

Q. I wonder what your definition is of what’s a big or serious matter versus a small and trifling matter. I think that something that you may think is a big deal may not be for other people.

Kong: For example, when there was rumor of me being in a relationship with someone after my breakup? I’m bold when it comes to those things. I’m the one that rather said, “What’s this? I’ll just tell them [the media]. And ask them what they’re talking about. I think that’ll be the easiest.” If I were timid when it comes to those things, I wouldn’t have been able to leave my house and would have said instead, “Ha Jung-woo, I don’t think we should go outside anymore.” But that’s not the case. I don’t agonize over things that are clearly not true because I believe that the truth eventually gets across.

full interview

like @yumenas said proudly, it's uri gongvely onnie, GONG HYO JIN. B-) \m/