Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

My take: JIS is not dating GHJ. GHJ gives off that no-nonsense vibe that would make it impossible for her to throw away her friendship with KMH because she "liked" the latter's BF. The same goes with JIS, he knows the friendship between these two runs deep. Should they even date like officially, let's cross the bridge when we get there. And, Lee Sung Kyung and JIS are far from dating. JIS was paying attention to her in the Dispatch photos because if he talks to GHJ let alone touch her, speculations would erupt as when the GHJ-LJW breakup was confirmed. And I don't think GHJ would be willing to cover for LSK and JIS given that she's KMH's BFF.

Lastly, why would JIS confirm beforehand that he broke up with KMH when he didn't even announce his relationship with her well until Dispatch showed up?! If you ask me, the whole thing started when LJW and GHJ broke up and people got delusional because of the drama. It's one messy, crazy saga fed on by delusions and wrong timing (I don't think any breakup confirmation after the drama would be right timing anyway). I guess this is what JIS and GHJ get for being so effective in their drama portrayal.

-Tralala (netizenbuzz)

His comment is good and not biased. I hope GHJ will not be affected what other people will say! And please get enough rest, because you deserves it. GHJ Fighting! :) 

i am shocking of that news...
but we should look that Dispatch picture carefully... its not GHJ that hold by JIS.. that LSK..
why there's no news bout that...

i wish all the best fot Eonni,... get well really soon...

if that true... that JIS and LSK dating (or in the future) wow... JIS change his taste of woman hehehe (bianne, wrong thread)
and KNetizen shouldn't blame GHJ so bad like that....

link please...

Guest yeoja001

yariekkong

said: hi Gongvelyans! how's everyone here? it's been a while since i posted here. ^^, about the break up of JIS and KMH Im really worried about uri Gong Hyo Jin. She might get all the blame and I dont want her friendship to Kim Min Hee ends just because of Jo In Sung. Im really shocked on what's happening. A week after they announced their break up (LJW

:)

Hope everything is well with all of us and as well as unni. She's still in her theraphy right? Keep safe guys. Love love ♥

Please keep the conversation here on topic haha..

Anyways.. the event has started :) If you are participating in the event, click here! It's from 12-1PM Korean time. 10 words! Good luck to all who have a Korean address. Sadly, I don't have one haha.

@Yariekkong Good luck ~

@Jadecloud @yeoja001 Let's make that happen. I want to give her a gift too.

sansan said: If you go on YouTube checking jo in sung party on set, the staff sang a happy birthday song to jis....guess who was holding the cake....lsk ...suspicious http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5Bssq0hEA

@Sansan I think I'm the only one who would be happy if he is really dating LSK and not GHJ...Both agency have already denied the dating rumors and the backlash is ridiculous ....can you imagine if it was true......I was on Koalaplayground and one of the comments were "GHJ is "a stupid richard simmons"".....I was tempted to go off on that person but I had to remind myself that they are not even worth it ....To call her out of her name without even knowing her personally is just plain crazy.

Excuse my poor english typing skill.

Guest cassia_lela

Hai, please avoid any talking about JIS and who is he dated now. It's not our business in this thread to worry abt it.

Aww, yes unnie, please consent your healthy. We will miss u off course, but we can endure it for three months.

Hmm, I guess unni won't come to the event where there were yeh and gy rite? Aww, too bad.

thanks for posting in uri gongvely thread, welcome :)

but then, though there is GHJ onnie name being mentioned, it's inappropriate to post it in this thread... evenmore because the article it self it's not credible source, which clearly a collection of netizen's opinion, not a confirmation from any side (JIS or GHJ or LSK).

Bian, but since both side (JIS's IOK and GHJ's Soop) has confirmed that they're not dating but only be friend, so let's respect them and well, you can post anything, but once again, please be objective, fair and most of all, be considerate. :)

@yariekkong goodluck! \m/

i agree. lets just not mention about it.. after all they already denied it :)

good vibes to all Gongvelyans ^^, im looking forward for SBS Awards ㅋㅋㅋ .

anyway thanks @readlead :)

i'm tryin to stick with the rules here
but please kind to remind me if i post something that didn't concern with uri gongvely here
i'm still new here :\">