Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

congrats.gif

May 29, 2014
Kong Hyo Jin Confirms She′s Dating Lee Jin Wook
Newsen Lee So Dam  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Kong Hyo Jin confirmed that she is currently dating Lee Jin Wook. 
Management Soop, Kong Hyo Jin’s agency, released a press release on May 29, stating “After checking, we confirmed that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook came to have good feelings for each other recently after having been good colleagues.”
The press release concluded, “They will each be showing good sides as they stand in their positions as an actor and actress. Thank you.”
67070002.jpg

A news platform reported earlier on May 29 that Kong Hyo Jin and Lee Jin Wook are dating and Kong Hyo Jin’s agency was the first to confirm this to be true. 
Photo credit: Newsen 

It seems Lee Jin Wook is a nice guy. He loves children, didn't drink n smoking. And I found that he like to cook also, homely type guy. Best for Unnie~~~ Get Married soon unnie, u not young anymore~~~ Wish The Best always for u our GongVely !!!!

Guest clalenny

Congrattttttttts...
I'm so much happy to hear that news and it feels so great. I really hope that you both are happy as well :) :)>> soon you'll be meeting the parents, then you'll get married, then you'll get a little house & take family vacations LOLz... hhi" :D :D
Unnie... Oppa married soon plz  [-O< [-O<
a689cae3jw1egv15fes7gj20sg0sgdiz.jpg

cr: as tagged

congratulation unnie! Well it's a shame tho that it was revealed like this (spotted, revealed by the media) but anyway what can one do but to support! be happy unnie! hope your relationship lasts <3 <3

Shout-out to @melusine <3
May 29, 2014
Lee Jin Wook & Kong Hyo Jin Admit Their Relationship
Source: BNTNews
m1v5u3wqr5dzp93mrwv6ko244426w589.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] 'Kongvely' Kong Hyo Jin and 'I Need Romance 2' star Lee Jin Wook were seen dating in public.
Lee Jin Wook, who used to date first K-wave star Choi Ji Woo, was seen with Kong Hyo Jin yesterday. The two looked like a couple no matter how much they covered up with hats and scarves.
As one medium revealed some of their photos together, the agencies of two actors officially admitted that the two are currently in a relationship.
According to associates of the couple, they first met at a fashion show in last year and began dating since early in this year. The two had common interest in fashion so they could get along very easily.
Meanwhile, Lee Jin Wook recently signed to play a leading role in tvN's grand series while Kong Hyo Jin will soon appear with Zo In Sung in upcoming drama that will be played in summer. (photo by bntnews DB)

Guest cassia_lela

Congratz unnie... Will support you no matter what and you are happy with this new relationship... Oh, so they're dating since early this year? Hmm... Still... Both of them are going to have drama aired, hope that it won't effect anything...

oh, top poster, the wish

Unnie, wish that you are happy forever, I, They, We are Love you that will support what your decision. I hope that this new relationship will bring you happiness and LJW oppa will take care of you...

Maybe you too shocked that your relationship being revealed just two months for your drama airing and three months before LJW's 3 musketeers airing, I want this won't effect to how the knetz view you both... I mean, I admit that for past three days, my excitingness is decrease for the drama. Still in shock really... but trust me unnie, next week, the excitingness will be increased. Trust me okay unnie?

my last wish for the top poster is, after we know that you already have a BF, please, no wear masked and big hat like that while you walk in bent down gesture, you will fall my dear unni or hit the pole... I really wonder, how can you see the street with that? hehehe

Fighting Unnie!!!

Gosh...the media is so near and EVERYWHERE....no wonder its hard to keep secrets over in Korea....(and I spose ANYWHERE! when youre famous!)....sigh...!
GHJ Be Happy, Be Strong, Love Deeply, Cherish the one youre with....absolutely!!!
GHJ FIGHTING!!!

:)>-

I wish the best for Gong Hyo Jin unnie. I will support her no matter what! Be happy!! I found this picture on DC and I can see happiness.
By any chance do any of you remember when was this event? I have a bad memory and cannot remember anything..
EDIT: I believe it is from Show Fashion Week - March 2013 [Thank you Yumenas] So they've met before NYC.

tsZzG3c.jpg

I really cannot explain how or what I am feeling....its so mixed emotions...I am happy for my fave actress that she found love but but but....

anyways...I am still anxious to see her project with JIS! I luv her more for being honest..........

Guest marikolah

Perhaps we should take comfort in knowing that he'll probably treat her well. He seems nice.
hSC38Pf.jpg