Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@forevergirl she started became ROMANTIC COMEDY QUEEN since pasta. She's so lovely! Yieeeeeeee! and Even so ji sub tells that Gong hyo jin is '' THE GREATEST ROMANTIC COMEDY ACTRESS'' hahahahaa! the rom-com queen collaborated with so ji sub! NOW........ IT WAS A BLAST!! :D

Guest chajoowon

Has anyone here seen Sang! Doo Lets Go To school drama with GHJ, Rain from 2004?  
I just saw it because of her and it was a wonderful little gem of story that felt very real.   The love story between the two lead character was heartbreaking to watch and so well written.   
Pasta was very generic and waste of GHJ talent.   Her character was written way too passive, only week love interest for the screaming chef hero.  I really dislike that drama despite i like GHJ alot and the male lead actor is pretty good.

In Philippines.. There's online voting for TOP 1O BEST SWEETEST COUPLE  in korean drama. Filipino's choice! It ends august 11, 2013

Top 1- GONG HYO JIN ( gu-ae-jung ) and CHA SEUNG WON (dokko jin) --THE GREATEST LOVE/BESTLOVE

Top 2- HA JI WON ( Gil Ra-im) and HYUN BIN (Kim Joo-won) -- SECRET GARDEN

Top 3- YOO IN NA (Choi Hee-jin) and JI HYUN WOO (Kim Boong-do) -- QUEEN IN-HYUN'S MAN

Top 4- KIM SUN AH ( hwang-ji-ahn) and LEE JANG WOO (park tae kang) -- I DO I DO

Top 5- GO HYUN JUNG (seo hye rim) and KWON SANG WOO ( ha do ya) -- BIG THING

Top 6- SONG HYE KYO ( han-ji-eun) and RAIN (Lee Young-jae) -- FULL HOUSE

Top 7- SONG HYE KYO (oh-young) and ZO IN SUNG ( oh-soo) -- THAT WINTER, THE WIND BLOWS

Top 8- GONG HYO JIN ( tae-gong shil) and SO JI SUB ( joo joong-won) -- THE MASTER'S SUN

Top 9- SONG JOONG KI (kang-ma-ru) and MOON CHAE WON ( Seo Eun-gi) -- THE INNOCENT MAN

Top 10- KIM SUN AH (shin mi rae) AND CHA SEUNG WON (jo gook) -- CITY HALL

( GONG HYO JIN, CHA SEUNG WON, SONG HYE KYO AND KIM SUN AH is always leading on that poll.. ESP.. GHJ and CSW.)

@melusine LET'S CELEBRATE!!! WE MISS YOU! :(  You know... Gong hyo jin is really really famous here in PHILIPPINES!

Guest chajoowon

ainsley said: @chajoowon Sangdoo let's go to schhol is aired i think 2003 or 2004. i am 6years old in that year! i dont know korean dramas in that time Hhahahahah! Im now 16. i didn't already watch it :(.

Guest chajoowon

@ainsley 
How you vote,rank your fav/best OTP couple so far in your dramas?
I would rank like this currently:
Kim Sun Ah & Cha Seung Won - City HallCha Seung Won & Gong Hyo Jin - The Greatest LoveLee Seung GI & Shin Min Ah - My Girlfriend is a GumihoHa Ji Won & Lee Seung GI - King 2 HeartsYoon Eun Hye & Gong Yoo - Coffee Prince