SM audition Results?

Guest cjyvicky

Hey its been one week after the audition. Just wondering, but did yu get a callback yet?

No, Im not going to count on anything.

But, they did say it can take up to 3 weeks, but I will just forget about it now and if they call then they call. Hahah

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw33ti3

i dont know where i post this and some of you know that i went to the SM private audition today. and i want to tell you all this that there IS a PRIVATE AUDITION going on Sunday in Korea. there were only 12 people and i was number lucky 7. they were all pretty and handsome except me, especially number 6 who just looks like "Kim Bum" and thin and tall about 184cm. I acted but didnt say the words correctly. so they told me to act again. so i acted correctly this time. after that, they told me to sing. WHAT????? SING???? I have never thought about singing. I was in panic. so I told them to give me a minute. so I sang "Honey Honey" by Abba. but I sang really really bad. so they told me to sing it again. I asked them if i can change the song. they said yes, so I sang "Beautiful girl" by "Kim Ah Joong" this time it was worse :( I thought my audition is over but they aksed me if they can post my audition on the site. I was so nervous all the time during audition that I couldnt say a word so i shaked my head said no. during dance time, I was only one who danced so they only captured me which is teriffic.I think shaking head and not saying any word to refuse the request are not good manners, even though I was nervous. so after the audition, i went to the judge and asked about posting audition on the website ( I knew all about posting audition on the website but want to give them good impression on me.) She was really nice and told everything about it and my audition too. she told me what was good and bad about my act even though i didnt ask her. SO I couldnt refuse her request that i accept to post my audition on the SMTOWN website. I signed the contract that they can post my audition. And thatz it! that was my audition and im still nervous that my hands and legs are shaking :( Oh, and they asked me when i have started to study in USA and when im going back to USA.

Guest jenny620

i dont know where i post this and some of you know that i went to the SM private audition today. and i want to tell you all this that there IS a PRIVATE AUDITION going on Sunday in Korea. there were only 12 people and i was number lucky 7. they were all pretty and handsome except me, especially number 6 who just looks like "Kim Bum" and thin and tall about 184cm. I acted but didnt say the words correctly. so they told me to act again. so i acted correctly this time. after that, they told me to sing. WHAT????? SING???? I have never thought about singing. I was in panic. so I told them to give me a minute. so I sang "Honey Honey" by Abba. but I sang really really bad. so they told me to sing it again. I asked them if i can change the song. they said yes, so I sang "Beautiful girl" by "Kim Ah Joong" this time it was worse :( I thought my audition is over but they aksed me if they can post my audition on the site. I was so nervous all the time during audition that I couldnt say a word so i shaked my head said no. during dance time, I was only one who danced so they only captured me which is teriffic.I think shaking head and not saying any word to refuse the request are not good manners, even though I was nervous. so after the audition, i went to the judge and asked about posting audition on the website ( I knew all about posting audition on the website but want to give them good expression on me.) She was really nice and told everything about it and my audition too. she told me what was good and bad about my act even though i didnt ask her. SO I couldnt refuse her request that i accept to post my audition on the SMTOWN website. I signed the contract that they can post my audition. And thatz it! that was my audition and im still nervous that my hands and legs are shaking :( Oh, and they asked me when i have started to study in USA and when im going back to USA.

wow nice experience well if you get any callbacks or something like this please tell us about it

Guest kuroXikari

^

ha he's actually someone met/know personally, the "guy staff" you are talking about..

lol i guess i cant raelly release information abt him cuz i kno him...

but anyway, i went to a coffie shop across Korea village with him and my friend when i was about to leave..at nite.

if anyone saw me o.0

i had heels, black leather jacket, long brown wavycurly hair.

omg! i think i saw u. If u went on Nov.28, then I think i did beecause i remeber a girl with heels, a black jacket, and curly long hair. Did u get called back?( that is if u did the audition) If u did and did get called back, do u remember the # they called u with? cause rite now im kinda panicing since i had two missed calls and i dont no if sm might have called.

Guest kuroXikari

Ohmann I waited for 4 hours just to audition ! I went to the NY one on Saturday. I was number 452. I don't know like the judges seemed pretty like how do i explain it, they didn't really care like they just drank coffee, talked while recording the people in my group. But I have really bad stage fright. When i practiced i did pretty good, but once i got in the audition room, i got so nervous and messed up a little x__x;; Sighh. But i think i could have done better if she they didn't cut me off. They were like everyone please just sing the chorus part of the song and told me to continue. So I continued, like COME ONN NOW, let me go with the flow and finish >:[ Anyways I hate how i know i can do a lot better, but just because of my stage fright just messes up everything. I think it would be a miracle if i get a call back haha. Their was also a staff who looked like those kind of trainees :o ! or maybe he got called back to help or maybe he got in ? I have no clue, but he was like those kind of really pretty boys. Anyways wish everyone good luck ! ^^

Hey i went on sat too! i was number 300! i walked out later then my group because i was told to stay back and i kinda held up the next group. I was wearing a black shirt with black boots and leggings . i HAD STAGE FRIGHT TOO!but i was able to get over it. My friend said she could tell that i was nervous but i sang rellie well. I spent like some time being recorded introducing myself and some time being told to do things with my hair. SSigh* i think my hopes r too high now and now im so nervous. If anyone got a call back, please contact me nekoinu427@yahoo.com ^^!

Guest aznsleepyhead90

Hey i went on sat too! i was number 300! i walked out later then my group because i was told to stay back and i kinda held up the next group. I was wearing a black shirt with black boots and leggings . i HAD STAGE FRIGHT TOO!but i was able to get over it. My friend said she could tell that i was nervous but i sang rellie well. I spent like some time being recorded introducing myself and some time being told to do things with my hair. SSigh* i think my hopes r too high now and now im so nervous. If anyone got a call back, please contact me nekoinu427@yahoo.com ^^!

Don't worry about it you prob did really well

Guest tvxqsaranghae

i dont know where i post this and some of you know that i went to the SM private audition today. and i want to tell you all this that there IS a PRIVATE AUDITION going on Sunday in Korea. there were only 12 people and i was number lucky 7. they were all pretty and handsome except me, especially number 6 who just looks like "Kim Bum" and thin and tall about 184cm. I acted but didnt say the words correctly. so they told me to act again. so i acted correctly this time. after that, they told me to sing. WHAT????? SING???? I have never thought about singing. I was in panic. so I told them to give me a minute. so I sang "Honey Honey" by Abba. but I sang really really bad. so they told me to sing it again. I asked them if i can change the song. they said yes, so I sang "Beautiful girl" by "Kim Ah Joong" this time it was worse :( I thought my audition is over but they aksed me if they can post my audition on the site. I was so nervous all the time during audition that I couldnt say a word so i shaked my head said no. during dance time, I was only one who danced so they only captured me which is teriffic.I think shaking head and not saying any word to refuse the request are not good manners, even though I was nervous. so after the audition, i went to the judge and asked about posting audition on the website ( I knew all about posting audition on the website but want to give them good impression on me.) She was really nice and told everything about it and my audition too. she told me what was good and bad about my act even though i didnt ask her. SO I couldnt refuse her request that i accept to post my audition on the SMTOWN website. I signed the contract that they can post my audition. And thatz it! that was my audition and im still nervous that my hands and legs are shaking :( Oh, and they asked me when i have started to study in USA and when im going back to USA.

did u get ur numbers assigned according to the time u arrived at the audtion place? so the first person there got #1 and last got #12? if u say ur not one of the pretty ones there.. then the other people must be extraodinarily gorgeous.. cuz ur already above average in the pictures on ur profile!!! may i know your height and weight too??

and doesnt everyone have to dance during the dance time?? so other people just stood there and did nothing??

and can u tell me about the posting ur auditions on the website thing? cuz i dunno anything about it.. ive just seen clips on there! and i didnt even know you needed to sign a contract for them to post it up =___="

and what did the judges say about ur acting???

did u and the judges talk in korean the whole time?

lastly... when r u coming back to the states btw? :)

Guest alivia3214

Lol yeah, my friend told me that all the people who got callbacks were good looking, and she's pretty picky lol. I think she told me there were some people there who have gotten callbacks before, so thats even more competition ><.

And if they're interested in you, you might get a callback. My friend wasn't ask to do anything extra (cept the pull ur bangs back thing) nor was she asked to stay back and they cut her off (at abt 1 min or so) but she still managed to get one.

Hey, about your friend: About how many days/weeks after teh Audition did she get her callback? Thx a bunch!~

Guest sw33ti3

wow nice experience well if you get any callbacks or something like this please tell us about it

thx and will tell u if i get a callback! :)

heyy sw33ti3...hopefully u will get in ^^.....

thx! :)

Guest sw33ti3

did u get ur numbers assigned according to the time u arrived at the audtion place? so the first person there got #1 and last got #12? if u say ur not one of the pretty ones there.. then the other people must be extraodinarily gorgeous.. cuz ur already above average in the pictures on ur profile!!! may i know your height and weight too??

and doesnt everyone have to dance during the dance time?? so other people just stood there and did nothing??

and can u tell me about the posting ur auditions on the website thing? cuz i dunno anything about it.. ive just seen clips on there! and i didnt even know you needed to sign a contract for them to post it up =___="

and what did the judges say about ur acting???

did u and the judges talk in korean the whole time?

lastly... when r u coming back to the states btw? :)

I got my number when i arrived at there. my height is 5.3 ft and weight is 101 lb. people who dont want to dance just stood there and clapped. before you audition, you have to fill the application form. in the application form, there are two things that you can sign. the first one is that they will post your audition on the website if you allow them. if you dont want to be on the website, you dont have to sign it. BUT you must sign the second one that you are agreeing with all the sm entertainment rules. if you dont sign the second one, your audition is cancelled b/c you are not agreeing with the sm entertainment rules. Judge said that my pronunciation was not accurate and voice was quite and i was not looking at the camera. also judge said good thing that my facial expression was ok. and yes the judges and I talked in Korean the whole time. lastly, i will go back to the states if i dont get into any entertainment in end of March.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

I got my number when i arrived at there. my height is 5.3 ft and weight is 101 lb. people who dont want to dance just stood there and clapped. before you audition, you have to fill the application form. in the application form, there are two things that you can sign. the first one is that they will post your audition on the website if you allow them. if you dont want to be on the website, you dont have to sign it. BUT you must sign the second one that you are agreeing with all the sm entertainment rules. if you dont sign the second one, your audition is cancelled b/c you are not agreeing with the sm entertainment rules. Judge said that my pronunciation was not accurate and voice was quite and i was not looking at the camera. also judge said good thing that my facial expression was ok. and yes the judges and I talked in Korean the whole time. lastly, i will go back to the states if i dont get into any entertainment in end of March.

oh!! ur height and weight is similar to mine :) it brings my hopes up haha

did the judges actually say u just stand still and clap? or did the people just choose to not dance? its good that u danced though!

what are the sm entertainment rules?

i hope u get selected and get to stay in korea!!

Guest alivia3214

Really wish to know when the callbacks are over >.<.So if anyone has a callback, be the first to tell me its hopeless for me so i can stop hoping..... D=

Guest Rainity

Omg, you guys are lucky to even have auditions held in your area. I live in Australia is theres like nothing here >.>

good luck in the future for the ones who auditioned here :)

Guest sw33ti3

oh!! ur height and weight is similar to mine :) it brings my hopes up haha

did the judges actually say u just stand still and clap? or did the people just choose to not dance? its good that u danced though!

what are the sm entertainment rules?

i hope u get selected and get to stay in korea!!

people just choose to not dance. I didnt read the rules and i just signed it without reading.its just nothing.

i think u should try email audition!! and thx i hope that i get selected and can stay in korea :)

Guest tvxqsaranghae

people just choose to not dance. I didnt read the rules and i just signed it without reading.its just nothing.

i think u should try email audition!! and thx i hope that i get selected and can stay in korea :)

why would they not dance~ haha~ but actually its good they didnt... it gives u the spotlight! :)

I heard if i live overseas and e-mail them, they'll tell me to go to the next global auditions though.. and they changed the location, so it's too far for me to get there :(

were you still in the states when you sent them the email audition? and then they told you to go to korea for a second audition? or were you already there in korea when you emailed them??

btw, did u put on makeup for your audition?? do they mind if u have makeup on or not??

and u said u'll go back to the states if u still dont get a contract by march.. then is this the last audition u'll do??

Guest sw33ti3

why would they not dance~ haha~ but actually its good they didnt... it gives u the spotlight! :)

I heard if i live overseas and e-mail them, they'll tell me to go to the next global auditions though.. and they changed the location, so it's too far for me to get there :(

were you still in the states when you sent them the email audition? and then they told you to go to korea for a second audition? or were you already there in korea when you emailed them??

btw, did u put on makeup for your audition?? do they mind if u have makeup on or not??

and u said u'll go back to the states if u still dont get a contract by march.. then is this the last audition u'll do??

actually i sent the email audition when i was in korea. and i dont usually put on makeup and i did not put on makeup for my audition b/c i want to be looked young and natural. when you take pictures for sm email audition, do not put on makeup or wear color lenses. also do not use photoshop to make ur eyes bigger or ur face smaller. umm.. if i dont get a contract by the first or second week of january, then i wil audition on third week of january! :)

Guest aznsleepyhead90

Hey moosecakex :D I think I saw you at the NY SM Auditions on the 28th. What were you auditioning for? Modeling?

you looked familiar I think i saw you at the audition were you with a really tall korean girl and another girl who was auditioning to sing? They were from murrow i think

Archived