SM audition Results?

Guest cjyvicky

Guest jenny620

Unless he knows the kid personally, I call BS.

People make up outlandish stories all the time.

maybe, but did you receive any news about your audition?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emilyyt

AHAHAHHAA I JUST GOT MY REJECTION EMAIL FROM SM ROFL

ahem..yea idky but..just cracks me upXD

maybe next time then lol ..this was only my 2nd time..(after jyp) XDD

edit:

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 09’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ‘09’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S.A. & Canada’ that was held from November 15th through November 28th 2009, unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again your time and effort given toward the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard and try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements, please contact us at 2009smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones who went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

lmao@ the "unfortunately announces that you did not advance further" rofl makes me feel like im stupid or something XDD

Guest kuroXikari

I agree. I think everyone that is interesting in knowing bout the callbacks is anxious and so these stories might probably just be to have something interesting to say. Just saying

I believed it for a moment but then i thought that it hasnt been proven to be true Yet.

Just wait for about one more week or so Maybe something will happen

edit:

Hello,

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 09’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ‘09’ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S.A. & Canada’ that was held from November 15th through November 28th 2009, unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again your time and effort given toward the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard and try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements, please contact us at 2009smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones who went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

lmao@ the "unfortunately announces that you did not advance further" rofl makes me feel like im stupid or something XDD

Wow wait where did u audition and when u looked at the ppl who were also sent this( if there were others), were there alot?

Guest emilyyt

Wow wait where did u audition and when u looked at the ppl who were also sent this( if there were others), were there alot?

i auditioned in LA, eh what do u mean? i think a lot of other people got this too, lol, my friend did o-o

Guest kuroXikari

i auditioned in LA, eh what do u mean? i think a lot of other people got this too, lol, my friend did o-o

oh i c cause I auditioned in NY the last place so that would mean I would get something later.I was just wondering if they put others e-mails on the top as well to forward to more than one person at a time

Never give up guys.

The day you give up is the day the opportunities end.

제 Soompi 친구들...할수있어요. 너한테 믿어~화이팅이다.

The road is tough, but the end will show itself.

The day people get rejected should be when you feel depressed, it should make you work harder.

Guest Maikeul

I got the letter of rejection. but I felt kinda satisfied when I got it. the first time I auditioned in 2007 I knew I was just playing. but in 2008 I put together a really good portfolio and spent so much time to prepare it (spent a year and a half building a TV-industry resume which is quite impressive, collecting all my performance videos, choose and print out pictures, translate CV into Korean) and send it off to Korea. The first month I was really excited and had my hopes up, but after the first month and without a "yes or no" it kind of broke my heart. At the last minuted I regained my courage and decided to fly to LA for the 2009 Audition (I go to school in Beijing). I think that I only showed 70% of my talent, but at least this time I knew for sure that they have looked at my stuff and made a decision. It felt really relieving to get that letter. SM, I'm gonna try one more time next year. The last time I audition for SM, I hope everything works out better next year.

Guest springwaterpurelife

edit:

Hello,

o..i still haven't gotten my confirmation email yet..so i guess the 22nd date was really true.

Guest Bubblybooger

itz not bs i swear, im preety sure someone must have seen him from #350-400 in the torontoo audition sittin in the corner?? but yesh they basically said the same thinn how lsm will be reviewn the tapes of the call backs and decisionz arnt made yet

Guest kuroXikari

I wonder if anyone has gotten an acception e-mail 0_0 Hope someone that has will comment ><

Now there are 9 more days till 31 Dec T_T

maikeul: good luck next time. its really impressive that u made the effort to put a resume together. i bet it looks pro and there's a lot of good experiences ;)

bubblybooger: so are u saying tapes are still being viewed??

accepted or rejected, for those who got their emails and are satisfied, i envy that they're reliefed. i want my email.. :\

Guest kuroXikari

accepted or rejected, for those who got their emails and are satisfied, i envy that they're reliefed. i want my email.. :\

ahha me 2 ^^

but i think the ones who were held back or had something "special" done to them like maybe singing longer r more anxious then the ones that didnt because they have more hope and stuff.

I rellie hope my e-mail will tell me that im accepted ><'

but i think the ones who were held back or had something "special" done to them like maybe singing longer r more anxious then the ones that didnt because they have more hope and stuff.

oh yea, that's so true.

Archived