SM audition Results?

Guest cjyvicky

i was so nervous for my audition! i was at the new york one, and i went to the jyp audition a week earlier and my voice cracked, so i was pretty nervous about the sm one. anyways, i went in, and i sang, and my voice did not crack, thankfully, but i blanked out on the lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to sing another song, but something higher. i was totally unprepared because i didn't think they'd ask me to sing again, so i sang "i'll be there" and once again, i blanked on lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to come closer, so i took like three steps towards the table and stopped, but she was like, "no, closer" so i walked up to the desk they were sitting at. she was looking up at me for a bit, and then told me to point my chin down, so i did, and she was like, "okay, good, you can go back now."

i'm so nervous because i feel like the judge asking for a little more of me got my hopes up, but then i thought what if they're still not interested? while i was at the auditions, there was this guy who auditioned about 50 people before me, and they had him stick around and occasionally talked to him in private, so i take it that guy's definitely in.

What day did you go?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw33ti3

omg!! I got the reply from SM and they told me to come on this Sunday!! this is what I got!!!:

안녕하세요?

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

먼저 저희 S.M.엔터테인먼트에 많은 관심 가져주셔서 감사드립니다.

오디션 접수가 되었음을 알려드립니다.

12월 6일 일요일 오후 2시까지 압구정 에브리싱 노래방 2층으로 오시면

오디션을 보실 수 있습니다.

압구정 에브리싱 노래방의 자세한 약도는 www.everysing.com 또는 www.smtown.com 에서 확인바랍니다.

위의 지정 시간에 오지 못하실 경우 이메일에 회신 주십시오.

SM오디션은 가수 부문은 노래와 댄스 두가지가 있으며,

노래는 무반주로 본인 목소리에 가장 잘 맞고 자신있는 노래(가요)를 1-2곡 연습하시면 됩니다.

연기자부문은 연극,TV드라마, 영화에 나오는 대사 중 한 대목 정도를 연습하거나,

상황설정을 하여 즉흥연기를 마음껏 펼치시면 됩니다.

패션모델을 지원하신다면 워킹와 자신있는 포즈를 준비하시고,

cf모델을 지원하신다면 상황에 따른 표정연기와 자신있는 포즈를 준비하시면 됩니다.

S.M.은 오디션 응모와 연예활동 시 개인적인 비용이 전혀 들지 않으며

모든 비용은 100% S.M.에서 투자합니다.

앞으로도 꾸준한 관심과 성원 부탁드리며,

진정한 entertainer 로서의 꿈을 이루시기 바랍니다.

Oh, Im in Korea and this is a private audition but I am poor singer.. I don't know what I have to do..

omg!! I got the reply from SM and they told me to come on this Sunday!! this is what I got!!!:

안녕하세요?

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

오디션 접수가 되었음을 알려드립니다.

오디션을 보실 수 있습니다.

앞으로도 꾸준한 관심과 성원 부탁드리며,

Oh, Im in Korea and this is a private audition but I am poor singer.. I don't know what I have to do..

와! 완전 축하해!!!

이제 한국에 있는대?

너무 예쁘다 진짜~

몃 살이에요?

DId you do Online Application?

Guest sw33ti3

와! 완전 축하해!!!

이제 한국에 있는대?

너무 예쁘다 진짜~

몃 살이에요?

DId you do Online Application?

thx, Im little old. Im 20 yrs old. and yes I did online application. By the way, what do I have to do at the audition? I have nothing to do... I applied for an actress and model not a singer b/c im a terrible singer but i can dance little tho

thx, Im little old. Im 20 yrs old. and yes I did online application. By the way, what do I have to do at the audition? I have nothing to do... I applied for an actress and model not a singer b/c im a terrible singer but i can dance little tho

20외국 나이?

Anyway, prepare a monologue and maybe a short dance with a CD.

누나 할수있어요~^^

Guest ixpriscilla

Ohmann I waited for 4 hours just to audition ! I went to the NY one on Saturday. I was number 452. I don't know like the judges seemed pretty like how do i explain it, they didn't really care like they just drank coffee, talked while recording the people in my group. But I have really bad stage fright. When i practiced i did pretty good, but once i got in the audition room, i got so nervous and messed up a little x__x;; Sighh. But i think i could have done better if she they didn't cut me off. They were like everyone please just sing the chorus part of the song and told me to continue. So I continued, like COME ONN NOW, let me go with the flow and finish >:[ Anyways I hate how i know i can do a lot better, but just because of my stage fright just messes up everything. I think it would be a miracle if i get a call back haha. Their was also a staff who looked like those kind of trainees :o ! or maybe he got called back to help or maybe he got in ? I have no clue, but he was like those kind of really pretty boys. Anyways wish everyone good luck ! ^^

Guest sjbbsdancex3

Ohmann I waited for 4 hours just to audition ! I went to the NY one on Saturday. I was number 452. I don't know like the judges seemed pretty like how do i explain it, they didn't really care like they just drank coffee, talked while recording the people in my group. But I have really bad stage fright. When i practiced i did pretty good, but once i got in the audition room, i got so nervous and messed up a little x__x;; Sighh. But i think i could have done better if she they didn't cut me off. They were like everyone please just sing the chorus part of the song and told me to continue. So I continued, like COME ONN NOW, let me go with the flow and finish >:[ Anyways I hate how i know i can do a lot better, but just because of my stage fright just messes up everything. I think it would be a miracle if i get a call back haha. Their was also a staff who looked like those kind of trainees :o ! or maybe he got called back to help or maybe he got in ? I have no clue, but he was like those kind of really pretty boys. Anyways wish everyone good luck ! ^^

do you mean the guy who was wearing a black shirt and a gray beanie?

Guest ehwangx94

안녕하세요?

S.M.엔터테인먼트 오디션 담당자입니다.

오디션 접수가 되었음을 알려드립니다.

오디션을 보실 수 있습니다.

앞으로도 꾸준한 관심과 성원 부탁드리며,

what is a private audition?

Guest sjbbsdancex3

ummm that korean message is just like an auto msg i tihkn.

cuz the PUBLIC audition is at 2 at the nrb in apgujung korea...

shes right

well, u were in the NY auditions and they had plenty of ppl, right? so dont worry if she cut u off, u probably did fine. when the judges talk, they're probably commenting. at least they weren't totally disrespectful?

good luck

Guest sw33ti3

ummm that korean message is just like an auto msg i tihkn.

cuz the PUBLIC audition is at 2 at the nrb in apgujung korea...

no actually, public audition is on SAT at 2o clock and people who passed first audition go to the private audition on SUN at 2o clock.

no actually, public audition is on SAT at 2o clock and people who passed first audition go to the private audition on SUN at 2o clock.

Actually, I think heard something about this. Like if you submit an email audition, then they set a date on a Sunday audition. Its for those people that cant audition on Saturdays because they live in other partsof Korea or whatever.

Im not tootally sure, congrats anyway :)

Guest sw33ti3

Actually, I think heard something about this. Like if you submit an email audition, then they set a date on a Sunday audition. Its for those people that cant audition on Saturdays because they live in other partsof Korea or whatever.

Im not tootally sure, congrats anyway :)

tnx kimjae!! I dont know what you said is right or not but people have to pass the email audition to attend second round. anyways, I found really great site which is http://cafe.naver.com/smtowncafe and met a girl who is 13 yrs old and we will go to the second audition together! if you understand korean and wanna know more about sm audition, go to http://cafe.naver.com/smtowncafe

that site has everything!

Guest ehwangx94

tnx kimjae!! I dont know what you said is right or not but people have to pass the email audition to attend second round. anyways, I found really great site which is http://cafe.naver.com/smtowncafe and met a girl who is 13 yrs old and we will go to the second audition together! if you understand korean and wanna know more about sm audition, go to http://cafe.naver.com/smtowncafe

that site has everything!

whats an email audition?

Guest sjbbsdancex3

actually no,

they have a public audition at saturday at 2

and one at sunday at 2

thats what happened when i went to korea

Guest sw33ti3

actually no,

they have a public audition at saturday at 2

and one at sunday at 2

thats what happened when i went to korea

1234.gif

4567.gif

8901.gif

oh then that must be right. I just checked the site and it says about the email audition and if people pass the email audition then they will go to the private audition. check this pictures if you understand Korean. isnt "비공개" meaning "private"?and how was your audition? do they check the names? there will be many people who passed email audition or ARS audition. can you tell me your audition? im sorry that i have many questions b/c I have only few days left and Im little nervous.

Guest aznsleepyhead90

I wish I was given another chance because i got really nervous during my audition and I didn't want to embarrass myself so I did one pose and apologize to the judge b/c i only really practice one pose. I hope to get the results back soon and did anyone receive any results from the audition in Ny on Sat. I was number 270. I wish i woulda went later instead.

i was so nervous for my audition! i was at the new york one, and i went to the jyp audition a week earlier and my voice cracked, so i was pretty nervous about the sm one. anyways, i went in, and i sang, and my voice did not crack, thankfully, but i blanked out on the lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to sing another song, but something higher. i was totally unprepared because i didn't think they'd ask me to sing again, so i sang "i'll be there" and once again, i blanked on lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to come closer, so i took like three steps towards the table and stopped, but she was like, "no, closer" so i walked up to the desk they were sitting at. she was looking up at me for a bit, and then told me to point my chin down, so i did, and she was like, "okay, good, you can go back now."

i'm so nervous because i feel like the judge asking for a little more of me got my hopes up, but then i thought what if they're still not interested? while i was at the auditions, there was this guy who auditioned about 50 people before me, and they had him stick around and occasionally talked to him in private, so i take it that guy's definitely in.

wait was he like korean kinda chubby average height around 5'7" b/c if it was him he was in my group and the judges seem to really like him

Archived