SM audition Results?

Guest cjyvicky

lol at u talking about noses. xD

u're right about the camera being there, although i have a feeling about something with the camera. if there camera wasn't there, then it would be like american idol. either yes or no right away.

"have faith. it's karma. everything that you sacrifice for your dreams will pay off." iunno about some ppl, but hearing some ppl might have gotten callbacks already and etc, i was kinda feeling down. like, this is my second audition in my whole life and i was feeling kinda confident AT FIRST. but it started to fade. so thank u soo much for making me feel better.

Lol yeah, dont feel bad, just take it as an incentive to work harder for next year.

And lol it's just your 2nd audition? From all the auditions that happened last week to add on i've already done like 7 xD

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol yeah, dont feel bad, just take it as an incentive to work harder for next year.

And lol it's just your 2nd audition? From all the auditions that happened last week to add on i've already done like 7 xD

:mellow: yea. its my second, i auditioned for a japanese company last year and sm this year.

iunno, i feel like i dont really get that many chances. cuz i do one once a year.

but good luck on ur's! 7.. what if like, more than one company wants u.. OMG, lol

:mellow: yea. its my second, i auditioned for a japanese company last year and sm this year.

iunno, i feel like i dont really get that many chances. cuz i do one once a year.

but good luck on ur's! 7.. what if like, more than one company wants u.. OMG, lol

Lol, sighhh wishful thinking. If only that would happen. As of now i've only made a few callbacks but thats it xD

And yeahhh 7, and like im totally not getting any younger, when i audition next year ima be 18 ><

lol at u talking about noses. xD

u're right about the camera being there, although i have a feeling about something with the camera. if there camera wasn't there, then it would be like american idol. either yes or no right away.

"have faith. it's karma. everything that you sacrifice for your dreams will pay off." iunno about some ppl, but hearing some ppl might have gotten callbacks already and etc, i was kinda feeling down. like, this is my second audition in my whole life and i was feeling kinda confident AT FIRST. but it started to fade. so thank u soo much for making me feel better.

it's my 2nd audition too ^^

at first i felt confident too.

but i was like omg did i choose the right song?

turns out my song was too high and so my nerves caught me and i started singing 3 notes lower. T__T i still finished it in the key i started in, but i realized i should choose a song that my voice is confortable with....

we can do it!

even if you fail, when you grow up you can still say to yourself that at least you tried to achieve your dreams rather than let the opportunity pass.

0.00000000001 % is better than 0% !!

:D :D

I was held back at my audition, but I am not sure if they would want me to explain what happened after^^~

People who are doing New York tommorow, Fighting~

Lol, sighhh wishful thinking. If only that would happen. As of now i've only made a few callbacks but thats it xD

And yeahhh 7, and like im totally not getting any younger, when i audition next year ima be 18 ><

OMG, good luck on ur callbacks! which companies called u back?

if u get soo many opportunities each year (like 7), i think u're more at ease than me ><" esp when u know u got a few callbacks already :)

it's my 2nd audition too ^^

at first i felt confident too.

but i was like omg did i choose the right song?

turns out my song was too high and so my nerves caught me and i started singing 3 notes lower. T__T i still finished it in the key i started in, but i realized i should choose a song that my voice is confortable with....

we can do it!

even if you fail, when you grow up you can still say to yourself that at least you tried to achieve your dreams rather than let the opportunity pass.

0.00000000001 % is better than 0% !!

:D :D

its good that u didn't crack, eh? last year at a callback, i got so nervous, i had no eye contact and i cracked :( but even if u sang the notes differently and it didn't sound out of tune, that should be good.

im not trying to be offensive or say anything.. incase some of u take it the wrong way or start bashing at me.. but i think guys may have it easier. if part of the evaluation is based on range/hitting notes, judges are usually interested in guys that can sing high (and low). but girls.. i think it's expected that we should be able to sing high. u feeling me? xp

Guest cjyvicky

I was held back at my audition, but I am not sure if they would want me to explain what happened after^^~

People who are doing New York tommorow, Fighting~

OOOOOOO rly???

What happend?

Guest jenny620

I think I should wait for now. But when I can tell you guys, I sure will :)

oh yay I really want to know your experience I mean I know that you know people in the entertainment and all so that mean that you live in La like I though you live in korea and I have a question do sm really check they e-mail auditions??? and for the mail thing can I mail them to the LA like weekly audition place or I have to mail them at korean cause well it cost more and I cant attempt global audition well if you can help me please contact me (like ou know a special e-mail or you can dont know like gring it to them just PM me please)

thanks and good luck

if u get soo many opportunities each year (like 7), i think u're more at ease than me ><" esp when u know u got a few callbacks already :)

Oh, well i've gotten one callback from each korean company i've auditioned for (past and present) lol. But yeah, that's as far as i go. Honestly i think my singing is getting worse each time i auditioned. I still think the first time i've ever auditioned it was the best lol.

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

I think I should wait for now. But when I can tell you guys, I sure will :)

i saw u there ^^ i was the girl sitting outside the waiting room on that bench thing when that guy yelled in the bathroom o.O lol don't know if u remember me haha

Oh, well i've gotten one callback from each korean company i've auditioned for (past and present) lol. But yeah, that's as far as i go. Honestly i think my singing is getting worse each time i auditioned. I still think the first time i've ever auditioned it was the best lol.

how u hear urself if different from how ppl hear u. so im guessing u must be pretty good because u're able to get a callback from each company. u're probably not as nervous during auditions anymore, eh?

i saw u there ^^ i was the girl sitting outside the waiting room on that bench thing when that guy yelled in the bathroom o.O lol don't know if u remember me haha

Hehehe Yeah

I remember we all laughed hehehe

How did you do?

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

Hehehe Yeah

I remember we all laughed hehehe

How did you do?

yeah it was funny. =P i was like...wat the heck are they doing in that bathroom? haha

lol. it was alright for me. i was first in my group so i was nervous =X

but i realized after i was done....i had nothing to concentrate on;;

so i just stared at the judge's desk lol!

i was looking at the piles they had in front of them

u did well, right?? ^^

its good that u didn't crack, eh? last year at a callback, i got so nervous, i had no eye contact and i cracked :( but even if u sang the notes differently and it didn't sound out of tune, that should be good.

im not trying to be offensive or say anything.. incase some of u take it the wrong way or start bashing at me.. but i think guys may have it easier. if part of the evaluation is based on range/hitting notes, judges are usually interested in guys that can sing high (and low). but girls.. i think it's expected that we should be able to sing high. u feeling me? xp

i feel u XPP

k but next time i audition, im gonna prepare fully for singing AND dancing

if i can audition for both, thats great, i will. but if i can only audition for one, i think my dancing might be stronger.

cuz when it comes for singing, SM looks for unique voices. look at krystal and jessica, jonghyun, taeyeon, jaejoong, junsu, etc..... you hear their voice once, and you can identify it for the rest of ur life XD they look for extremely unique and special voices that will stick out in the chorus and sound special. im not sure if my voice is unique enough -.-

in singing, they have higher expectations and they judge on many different levels, but dancing is just technical, and is just the matter if you can move to the music and how well you can move to the music and if you can look good while doing it.

i hope i can audition for both singing and dancing!!!

but if they do look for range ill still choose a song that goes highish and lowish. right now im practicing stand up for love ^^ and for my dance... ugh ill have to start choreographing and choosing a song. i might mix a few songs...

how u hear urself if different from how ppl hear u. so im guessing u must be pretty good because u're able to get a callback from each company. u're probably not as nervous during auditions anymore, eh?

I know, but yeah, im sure if i think i suck then other people who hear me must think i suck even more xP Nah, im alright, my dancing is okay but theres alot of ppl who are wayyy better than me. Even in my dance team i wasn't considered that great, my other 2 friends were loads better than me lol. You just gotta show them that you're confident in what you're doing, like "yeah, I own this" even tho u might've messed up or smth.

I've auditioned enough times for me not to be nervous, but iono just the setting and the thought of what i'm doing makes me nervous everytime either way lol.

I know, but yeah, im sure if i think i suck then other people who hear me must think i suck even more xP Nah, im alright, my dancing is okay but theres alot of ppl who are wayyy better than me. Even in my dance team i wasn't considered that great, my other 2 friends were loads better than me lol. You just gotta show them that you're confident in what you're doing, like "yeah, I own this" even tho u might've messed up or smth lol.

I've auditioned enough times for me not to be nervous, but iono just the setting and the thought of what i'm doing makes me nervous everytime either way lol.

when you're auditioning, half the battle is mental.

in your mind you have to prepare for what's coming.

how this moment can change your life.

how it may be your only chance.

how you have to do your best.

how you try to do your best.

how you will do your best.

you have to get yourself in the right mindset too, and for me that's really hard. because i can't grasp the fact that i can't fail :/

but when it comes down to it, i'm just going to forget about failure. we have to think of the positive and think of our passion, because our passion is what made us do all of this. when we perform with our passion for music and singing and dancing we will do our best. and if we do our best, we will have no regrets, whether the judges take us or not. do what you do and present that to the judges. i think we shouldn't try to impress them, but we should do our own thing and perform with a part of who we are. it's the judge's choice if she/he decides to accept us or not ^^

never give up! i know you can do your best. even if you don't make it, you'll have no regrets later on in life and live a clean conscience.

good luck :)

Guest oh hey.

i was so nervous for my audition! i was at the new york one, and i went to the jyp audition a week earlier and my voice cracked, so i was pretty nervous about the sm one. anyways, i went in, and i sang, and my voice did not crack, thankfully, but i blanked out on the lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to sing another song, but something higher. i was totally unprepared because i didn't think they'd ask me to sing again, so i sang "i'll be there" and once again, i blanked on lyrics and stopped. the judge told me to come closer, so i took like three steps towards the table and stopped, but she was like, "no, closer" so i walked up to the desk they were sitting at. she was looking up at me for a bit, and then told me to point my chin down, so i did, and she was like, "okay, good, you can go back now."

i'm so nervous because i feel like the judge asking for a little more of me got my hopes up, but then i thought what if they're still not interested? while i was at the auditions, there was this guy who auditioned about 50 people before me, and they had him stick around and occasionally talked to him in private, so i take it that guy's definitely in.

Archived