[Sitcom?] Fun TV Rollercoaster 재밌는TV 롤러코스터

Guest Kuriouz

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Girl’s Day’s Minah to make her acting debut on “Roller Coaster”

Girl’s Day’s Minah will be making her first attempt at acting.

On tvN’s “Roller Coaster,” she will be appearing in the new corner, “Frustrated, but Let’s Stick Together.”

Minah, who has shown her various talents, will be playing the role of a younger sister who fights with her sibling over a brand-name purse, a girlfriend who is fighting with her boyfriend, and fighting with her friend at school, as her character will change in each episode and show off her charms through various scenarios.

The staff of “Roller Coaster” said, “Her reactions and talents are overflowing, so she’s completed her roles very well for her first time in acting.” Not only that, but she is receiving the love of the staff as a whole for always showing her cute and lovely charms on set.

“Frustrated, but Let’s Stick Together” will first be broadcasted with Minah appearing as the sister of Lee Hae In, as the two will fight over a purse. The episode will air on January 29th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/girls-days-minah-to-make-her-acting-debut-on-roller-coaster

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Rainbow’s Woori to make a cameo on “Rollercoaster”

Rainbow’s Go Woori will be making her first acting debut through a guest cameo on cable channel tvN’s popular program, “Rollercoaster“!

The singer will be taking part in the program’s “Twitter Theater” corner, where Twitter users can send in scenarios and have actors act it out for them. Woori will be playing the role of a college student working part time at a restaurant, as a chef who also has a crush on a fellow co-worker.

Because she’s already known for being the chef of Rainbow’s dorms, her acting skills were praised for being both natural and skilled. Producers praised, “We were all very surprised with how natural Go Woori was in front of the stove.”

After the recording, Woori commented, “It’s my first time acting so there were a lot of things that were difficult, but it was a lot of fun and I felt at ease. It feels great being able to show my fans not only my image as a singer, but as an actress as well.”

Check out the full episode at 11 PM KST on March 27th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/rainbows-woori-to-make-a-cameo-on-rollercoaster

Archived