Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest sandramoon

lotus said: Oppa's votes increased from 8.4% to 9%. That is a good jump! Can he move past 10%? Let's press on!!!! Fighting!!!

Oh boy! It is 10.4% now!!!! How about 11%!! I think voters from china making impact! Nine is very popular among chinese viewers on the net. I see so many chinese dubbed Nine n vietnamese dubbing too. Reviews so far are all daebak!!! Even the english viewers as well. Good chance to make last dash if they vote daily.... All the rest of dramas are non cable n one still showing n 2 ended only recently and ended later than Nine! Wish the korean voters can do more!! May not go past number 3 but make it close!!! Nine nine nine ...Go go go....:)

Just watched the second video of the fan meet... oh boy! the way he held his right hand over  chest or it should be his heart towards the end of the clip as he turned his back and walked back  is really so sweet...and touching. I think he was quite overwhelmed. Not only his shyness but His small action like this really tells a lot about him. Man of few words but of little actions. So Sincere and feeling... Geee...My heart melted  by just looking at that.... . :\"> :\"> wonder who will be his lucky girl...in future....

Guest sandramoon

[Jul 11, 2013] Lee Dong Wook mentions Lee Jin Wook in his interview for SportsSeoul

◇“절친 이진욱, 김지석과 수다 떨어요”

사람 좋아하는 그는 넓은 인맥을 자랑한다. 특히 동갑내기 배우 이진욱, 김지석 등과 절친이다. 제대 후 모두 활발하게 활동하지만, 짬날 때면 종종 만난다.“셋이 만나면 주로 카페에 앉아서 수다 떨거나 같이 영화 보고 드라이브하고 그래요. 저야 술도 좋아하고 즐기는 편인데, 진욱이는 알코올 분해 효소가 없어서 술을 거의 못 먹고 지석이도 많이 먹는 편은 아니라서요.”이 진욱이 케이블 tvN 드라마 ‘나인: 아홉번의 시간여행’으로 주목받는 것을 보며 뿌듯했다고 했다. “요새 진욱이 만나면 ‘이게 톱스타 되더니 달라졌다’며 막 놀려먹어요. 하하. 진욱이가 ‘나인’하면서 굉장히 힘들어했어요. 주인공으로 극을 이끌어가는 게 얼마나 힘든지 저도 잘 아니까 (잘 돼서) 다행이고 뿌듯하죠.”군대 동기인 김재원의 결혼식에서는 사회를 봤다. 친구를 먼저 보내는 심정은 어땠을까. “갈 사람은 가야죠. 좋아 보이고, 부럽기도 하고. 그런데 아직 부모님이 결혼에 대해서 한 번도 이야기하신 적이 없어서 그렇게 압박은 안 느껴봤어요. 하지만, ‘천명’의 마지막 장면처럼 아내와 아이와 함께하며 일상의 행복을 느끼는 날이 제게도 곧 오겠죠?”

배우 이동욱. 최승섭기자 thunder@sportsseoul.com

Here is google trans :D

◇ "best friend Lee Jin Wook, Kim Ji-suk and chat tteoleoyo"

He likes to make friends and have a lot of social relations, especialy two
actors at the same age Lee Jin Wook, Kim Ji-suk are best friends. Even after discharge from army, we often meet when we have free time. " When meeting, we three sit in cafes, mostly chitchat or go to the cinema. I like alcohol and enjoy drinking it, but because Jin Wook's drinking capacity is not good, we eat mostly. When in army I can't eat a lot".

Lee Jin Wook's cable tvN drama "Nine: nine times time travel ' receives a lot of attention that makes me really proud.
"Fort Jin Wook two encounters 'doedeoni top stars have changed it saying' eat just sayin. Haha. Jin Wook's role in 'Nine' was very difficult. Playing the lead role  as a hero, I know how hard it is and I'm proud and glad for him.

"
Motives of the military in the community saw the wedding of Kim Jae Won. First, what would have to send a friend sympathies. "People go'm going to run. Looks good, too, and bureopgi. However, parents are still talking about marriage once you do not feel the pressure that I never saw. However, 'one thousand people' as the last scene with his wife and child, and feel the happiness of life is the day for me, should be here any minute, right? "

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1208369.htm

There are many scenes i love in nine. Watched a nine ep last night. Really appreciate n Like the scene in the office when minyoung told sunwoo decision to stay as uncle n niece! The scene had silent moments just focussing on sunwoo's reaction. Gosh so priceless acting... Not overdoing but one can feel the emotion. His eyes and facial expressions... Sometines a light touch capturing or leaving for simple silent moments just looking or staring in lightly allowing for the script words to sink in, is enough. no need for more facial expressions. To be able to achieve this n still move the audience is really remarkable! PD also knows how to max the actors' skills n his detail thoughts in planning the right screen shots. Kudos to ljw n PD! The whole nine team really deserves all the recognition that it can get! Nine is great! Worth our support n every vote!! =D> =D> =D>

Guest sandramoon

I really really wanna see him in variety shows again

He used to drive the national MC nuts =))

iJv7mHBITLIpE.jpg

ibufurwVv1tBnZ.jpg
irAsHnZuKd2Wt.jpgicE6Ru6oMFRid.jpg
iEpUeQiQWWp7M.jpg

LJW DC

You bet! Intentional or not, he has this cool , steady , quirky n cocky sense of humour that can drive people nuts. See him with jae suk on the 2 shows. He has this sense of wit. Pretty smart too...haha! :)