Lee Jin Uk 이진욱

qwenli

Guest leejinwookfan

June 22, 2013

Lee Jin Wook Will Captivate You For The Cover Of GEEK Magazine

i0yg.jpg

The sexy actor is featured on the July issue of GEEK. Lee Jin Wook’s polished white jacket greatly contrasts his rugged features. The actor’s scruff and spiked hair provide a strong sense of masculinity as well as a bad boy image. Lee’s dark, brooding eyes stare into your soul and captivate you as soon as you look at him. His look is so striking you hardly notice he’s sitting in between a woman’s legs. It’s no wonder the I Need Romance 2 star was recently named the second hottest male Korean celebrity by the Korea Herald. You can catch Lee Jin Wook on the cover of GEEK Magazine’s July issue.

z4k7.jpg

Cr to 24-7kpop

leejinwookfan said:

May 22, 2013

Interview with STARNEWS

d4kc.jpg

k5zf.jpg

igve.jpg

He discussed about his character, the script, ending...

Many people wished Jo Yoon Hee & Lee Jin Wook become a real couple like Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo. He said that they have many happiness cooperating with each other ^^ If he has a relationship in the future, he would like to keep it silent.

He thanked viewer for laughing, crying, being by their sides during the route of Nine.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013052208100244502&type=1&outlink=1 

Guest leejinwookfan

lala_nillaqash said:I guess he said this from his experience. It's difficult to maintain the relationship since many people have eyes on them especially when the couple are both public figure . But I'm so happy if they two really is an item.. Keep it secret and just be happy oppa!! When the time comes, you need to tell us who's your bride is.. ;)

lala_nillaqash said: I guess he said this from his experience. It's difficult to maintain the relationship since many people have eyes on them especially when the couple are both public figure . But I'm so happy if they two really is an item.. Keep it secret and just be happy oppa!! When the time comes, you need to tell us who's your bride is..

I think its for the better also since the more its private the more the couple can enjoy their relationship w/o the eye of the public.. Anyway when the time is right he can reveal it.. ;)

Guest leejinwookfan

Here're 2 memorable scenes of this drama

1xx7.jpg

79ne.jpg

Baidu

An interesting point of this drama is that the name of the kids involved in his family's accident is Jin Wook, too.

So everytime, he called that kid's name, I couldn't stop laughing :D

Guest sandramoon

@ljwfan thx so much, keep doing this!!!
Have the same idea with u guys about his dating ^^

Love his casual look :x

Guest leejinwookfan

OMG, that's the reason I love HD.

He is so so..... :x

I found a similar photo from Baidu

6qh1.jpg

I, myself, also intended to up more pics about this drama ^^

Guest leejinwookfan

I am on my vacation starting tomorrow.

It's hard for me to go here for about a month.

Goodbye & hope to see more great news of him when I'm back!!!