Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

YOON SHI YOON / BAREFOOT FRIENDS / VIETNAM DAY 04 shooting

[ GOOGLE TRANSLATED }

source : http://ione.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/showbiz/star/2013/04/48291-kim-hyun-joong-eun-hyuk-dot-kich-truong-dai-hoc.html

Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Hyuk raid university

15:05 PM | 04/07/2013

The fan enclosure around the school gates Science, society and humanity from morning to afternoon to meet with the members.

Today 7/4, orchestra Korean stars were present at the University of Science, society and humanity to continue filming Barefoot Friends. The face of Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Hyuk, UEE are pretty tired of constantly spinning in 3 days.

Currently, the program outline Barefoot Friends star is to communicate with a number of Korean students of University of Science, society and humanity. The number of students assigned to meet and staging Barefoot Friends star was selected schools. The other students and fans will not go into the area to ensure safety as well as the process of turning the program.

Before that, stars Korean orchestra must turn all night in the villa at the Binh Quoi Tourist, HCMC. Today is also the last day the crew Barefoot Friends in Vietnam.

2akb34o.jpg

2psq77t.jpg

2a7ags4.jpg

Cr: ione

34hb0jq.jpg

Cr Jangmi@sj13vn

k30gfm.jpg

Cr Trang Tran Lee via Xiu Song V-Elf

Guest ysy94

eniya

said:

[ GOOGLE TRANSLATED }

source : http://ione.vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/showbiz/star/2013/04/48291-kim-hyun-joong-eun-hyuk-dot-kich-truong-dai-hoc.html

Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Hyuk raid university

15:05 PM | 04/07/2013

The fan enclosure around the school gates Science, society and humanity from morning to afternoon to meet with the members.

Today 7/4, orchestra Korean stars were present at the University of Science, society and humanity to continue filming Barefoot Friends. The face of Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Hyuk, UEE are pretty tired of constantly spinning in 3 days.

Currently, the program outline Barefoot Friends star is to communicate with a number of Korean students of University of Science, society and humanity. The number of students assigned to meet and staging Barefoot Friends star was selected schools. The other students and fans will not go into the area to ensure safety as well as the process of turning the program.

Before that, stars Korean orchestra must turn all night in the villa at the Binh Quoi Tourist, HCMC. Today is also the last day the crew Barefoot Friends in Vietnam.

Cr Trang Tran Lee via Xiu Song V-Elf

Guest eniya

more photos...1jxezd.jpg
Cr as labelled
ank3zt.jpgCr as labelled
ojp7yq.jpgCr as labelled
2ugzdjt.jpg
Cr as labelled
1217j9c.jpg

Cr as labelled2nvqxlh.jpg
Cr as labelled2d9pu6w.jpgCr as labelled241m1dc.jpg
fr:zing
15fivr7.jpgCr Bao Boi
mblcnn.jpgCr as labelled

Guest eniya

more photos...
4lg555.jpg
Cr as labelledezfiw9.jpg
Cr Nanie Kim
20gml1d.jpg
Cr Bao Boi
67i49h.jpg
Cr Bao Boi
Shi Yoon & EunHyuk are really good friends...they are always tgr in the same team  :x

Guest eniya

@ysy94  HAHAHAHAA.....finally i'm able to view tat vid. =))

I must admit that most of their dance are quite cool and even sexy esp. Uee.

BUT our YSY's little chicken dance score the most points to me...

i remember YSY said in TAXI INTERVIEW that he can dance just like a barbie doll... stiff  & straight.

but now he dances like a wild lion... think i'm going to LOL when i finally get to watch tat show. 

that's what i like about him...serious when he is at work, being silly when he is at play.

Though his hair is messy throughout and he seems to be sweating all the time... 

did u notice that long towel he just hang loosely behind his pants... 

not tat cool looking BUT but but... still the CUTEST among all... HAHAHaaha... i think i am just blinded by love now ~

and and and HAPPY NOODLE is coming soon... ok, i can't stop dancing now...

@racheldayz...YESSSSh..i can see ur picts now...we will continue to spam his photos here..it will reach 100pages soon.. =))

oppss...back to work~  :-B

Guest ysy94

This time, SY came to VN, I realize he's soooooooo diffrent to what I imagine about him, but in the good way. He's not only the bookworm, he's not timid.He know how to make cute and drive fan crazy with his silly faces :)), he's naughty and have crazy blood =)) some Eunhuyk fan turn into his fan after seeing him =))Just reading fan acc enough to make me crazy about him.
He smile at one who call his name; he said "I love you, too" when someone scream "I love you"; he fool fans by screaming "Eunhuyk over here!!!" and LOL at them; he buy bread for 4000 VND and sell for 10000 VND; and many many more...And to all off you, wait till April 21, you will understand what I say here =))
Update: Many pic of SY in the market here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.597063840305877.1073741830.183345071677758&type=1

Guest meisaeteurn

This video... Is awesome sauce. Hahahaha It's so funny and silly. I love seeing Siyoon dance so crazily!

I've been in a Harlem shake vid before. It's super super fun haha

Harlem Shake Rehearsal

Video credit to YSY's lovely fan HoaiPhuong

I am so excited for this show!

This is an Eunhyuk fancam, but Siyoon is captured in it and he is so friggin adorable.

He waved to the fans at 0:45 and came back 2 more times to wave again :) playful and cute

Vid credit: candy021293

Edit:

Here is also a cute fancam of Siyoon greeting/talking to some fans and accepting gifts at the airport :)

Vid credit: sleepingforest10191

Guest eniya

@meisaeterurn

Hahahaaha that Harlem Shake... KHJ dance was funny too but at least i see rhythm to his steps.

And bascially our YSY danced like a drunkard with a cute white tail bouncing behind him... 

Oh my goodness...i almost wanted to faint ~ =))

Sorry, i couldn't help but really need to screencap to capture his cutenes... I SEE ENRIQUE here!!!

izw2n5.png
2hcm29v.png
2yzlzf7.png
1hyvix.pngHe is just sooooooooo adorable...  I wish there is a HD version of this so i could his face expression.:x

Guest ysy94

I'll roughly translate interesting fanacc
Honestly I didnt know about Yoon till the first day he came to HCM city :))Initial, I just followed my friend (she's Eunhuyk's fan) so I went with very normal mood.When the cast walk out, because of the fans crowded, we went to 2nd floor too watch them from afar, the first one I saw, he has the shining smile, it's mesmerized me from this time :))) while everyone screaming Lee Huyk Jae, only me stark with his smile :(((When they came to Parkson, I and my friend ventured to Moonlight Coffee (where the Idol there), we successfully sneak into the room :(((Everyone look for Huyk but only me asked my friend "where is the ruffled hair boy?" :))) because SY stayed inside, I only saw him a little but he always kept smiling.When everyone went to the car, everyone keep looking for Huyk ... Elf were singing a Happy Birthday song for Huyk, one more time, SY laugh. Someone told Yoon pull the curtain, he did it and peek out, keep laughing :((( I'm very satifiedWhen I back home with friend, I told her he look like Kim Tak Goo, when I'm home I verified that and I cant believe it :((( Yoon in real life is more cute, he looks very tall and expecially his smile :(( I cant describe it.Since then, he become my love :((((Yoon ad, I miss you so much, yesterday, I hestitated and lost chance to see you one more time :(((((((
cre: Nhat Kim via facebook

Guest ysy94

Fanacc from a VN staff who goes with him for 4 days
About uffled hair boy, I have a little feel. Befor, I watched Baker King, I think Tak Goo just Ok.After that, Me too, flower, Jae Hee just more adorableIn FBND, he looks very cute, much more cute, he's like a child, I'm in love with him (just a little)
Till today, I really like YSY! I became his fan! Stupid SY with silly smile, but very friendly, very adorable, SY uffled hair, silly face =)))))) SY I saw the first time, I wave hand and he smile back. SY who at the morning always greeting people very polite! SY who always look back when I call, when I pass him his fan gift, he says thank you and give back a smile! SY who has a mad dance on the stage! And SY who I met in the room, handsake me when I call KeGeum Oppa and give me a shining smile! When taking photo together, he pull me near... Many other, expecially, he's always smile, baby smile. Generally, he's very adorable! from his face to his personality! wherever he is, if he see the group discuss, I will hear Ke Geum's voice laugh! If SY keep follow this show, I'm sure he will be more popular! Everyone say he's cute! This afternoon, I sit near a Korean staff, I tell him SY is so cute, he say: "you're right, he's very cute, always smile" that's make me want to speak out two words KeGeum Oppa! Si Yoon Oppa!

Guest eniya

@ysy94 thanks for the translations... i love reading the contents... they are all his new fans. And the 2nd fan ar so fortunate to see him in person for 4 days??!!! Don't she hv to study or work??? She is right, that's a mad mad dance. =))

I know that some of the stars were trained to be singer idols, so they already hv some professional training in the past... our YSY basically immersed himself in books, plays sports, focus on acting...so maybe he is lacking in this area. But he is smart guy, if u don't know how to do it.... just fake it and make it... his strategy is being mad crazy to cover his weakness just to entertain the crowd. 

I think he is really change in term of his outward behavior too...as in more freedom to show his cuteness.. i don't remember seeing those fun cute expression in any of his previous fancam before...he was more gentle/polite and of course the smile was always there... i just translated a chinese article tat he said he want to continue to experience/ enjoy being Enrique... and i think it really shows in this Vietnam trip.

Here is a funny vid i saw recently, there is also a dance party tgr with his buddy EunHyuk ( at FRAME 7:00 )  i really laugh when YSY showed his dance move... at first I thought he deliberately tried to be silly... but now, after i saw that mad lion dance, i think it's time he need to engage a professional trainer.

Cr to uploader

PS: u should also watch part 1 when Eunhyuk shared at FRAME4:30 abt his experience when he went out with ShiYoon...this is during his BAKER KING broadcast days. He also looked so shy and helpless when a lady asked him if he likes her.