Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

You can search in FBFanclub and Fanpage of YSY for more pic (I'm blocked from FB so it's hard to me to upload FB pic)59754_506732662723057_779285332_n.jpg
King of Baking sell Bread today =)) he was very happy when a fan buy his bread that he hugged and put bread in his fan mouth

Guest eniya

YSY in traditional vn clothes, can u spot our cute Yoonie?

YSY at CT plaza, his smile...

YSY riding  in Hue

YSY gets paid for his task...

Cr to uploader

EDIT : @ysy94 u can access more pics of FB fanpage from Baidu LINK fan just uploaded late at nite...

Guest emi03

Wow.. so many updates of him.. was so happy even though he has a messy hair! His face brighten up my day when im in bad mood,,
:)) :)) Keep them coming!!!!

Guest eniya

rough translation from baidu content : 

First, because Vietnam's fans craze, producers have requested for assistance

some shooting temporary change of venue or canceled and they limits the location rumor 

so VN site also stop updating photos  

producers also said that members need a lot of energy to complete the shooting hope the cooperation of the Vietnamese to the Korean guests so they will hv a good impression.

So today not to expected to many photos... see if Vietnam fans will be able to find where they are shooting.

Guest meisaeteurn

Hi friends! Just wanted to drop by this thread :) I love that vid of Yoon Shi Yoon and Yoon Jong Shin on the motorbikes hahahaha

SY was making the fans chant "Yoon Jong Shin! Yoon Jong Shin!" Hehe

Guest ysy94

This picture I see on DC describe exactly what I will if SY oppa smile at me or hug me as he do for many lucly fan8623383793_a656cc2ff4_z.jpg
CR: DC

Guest eniya

OMO .... I can't breathe now.... U R so FUNNY... i can't stop laughing now...  =))

That vid u posted above was funny too, that soundtrack really goes perfectly well with those security guards...they were so fierce.

Guest eniya

This is the place to sleep for the past two days. It is said that YSY sleep with Eunhyuk.
senl15.jpg
cr ParkYumi92

Today, this big house seems so much better to stay.
4k74u0.jpgCr as labelled

Guest eniya

THIS is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL FANCAM i had seen so far... my eyes almost teary... his voice is so gentle...and i just hv to replay again n again...What is so touching is that she wrote a letter to him in Korean...u know our YSY loves to write too...a simple gift like a letter i know is very meaning to him...and i am very sure he will read it. I think she can't sleep that day..
i copy and paste what she wrote with this video below.

Cr to Celona Nguyen

Published on Apr 6, 2013

Yoon Si Yoon at Da NangInternational Airport (Vietnam)_ Upload and record by me
He is so cute. He also made eye contact with me many time :))
I'm fangirling =))) ♥
At 

#, I gave him a letter that I had written before. He hesitated to get it, but his manager (a man wore white t-shirt and orange hat) got it instead of him =))) I'm very happy.
and at 
#, His manager look down at letter and read it :)))
Hope he will give my letter for Yoon Si Yoon.
This is photo of my letter that I gave https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.ne...
Let's enjoy this fancam and thank for your watching~~ ♥
_
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT
Thank you!

w1dzed.jpg

Cr to Celona Nguyen

2rc35fp.png

33aun3b.png

Cr as labelled

This is what she wrote on the YT comments [ google translate ] :

Celona Nguyen 1 hour ago

I wonder what has been misspelled ko :)) but that is roughly:

To Yoon Si Yoon Oppa

Hello! I am a Vietnam 1 fan, so my Korean is not good. Si Yoon ah ~ I really like him. I'm very thankful that he came to Vietnam. Yoon Si's we've worked hard. I hope he is healthy, happy and successful offline. I love you =)))

Hopefully a return to Vietnam. Have a safe flight. Living well okay!.

p / s: photos of his letter is that you share links in the caption

:-*

Guest eniya

Yestersday DAY 3 more photos 
He went to a children school...2zz3qrs.jpg
kag4f9.jpg2s7dnwl.jpg
2ep0m6x.jpg
34higkz.jpg
Cr as labelled
See his Fans with that poster :x :x

Guest eniya

Yestersday DAY 3 more photos 
szz85f.jpg
16bwtts.jpg
I believe he also desperately wanted a haircut...but i still find his tiny pony tail adorable. haha24uxjrs.jpg
I think his hands might hv some blisters...after yesterday cycling task...he might hv gripped on the handle too hard...20uv7lc.jpg
Is he in deep discussion with someone, adding some of his thought or ideas?2l95qb6.jpg
They sat on the grass to hv dinner.
cr as labelled

Thanks so much for sharing all the videos and pictures guys! Wow I seriously cannot wait for this show to start airing. If i knew he went to VN I would've bought my flight tickets in advance. The chance of seeing him here in the US is close to none. I love seeing all of them in ao dai they look so adorable!!

Guest eniya

OK guys, i think this is the best hair cut that would suit him for now... nice color, short enough for all kinds of weather, easy to manage since he don't hv a hair stylist to tag along other than his faithful manager always by his side.... what do u think is the best haircut for him?
mw9wlg.jpg
Cr as labelled
@doramaluv We just hv 2 more weeks of waiting.... YSY Fighting!!!  <:-P

Guest eniya

YOON SHI YOON / BAREFOOT FRIENDS / VIETNAM DAY03 shooting

[ GOOGLE TRANSLATED }

source : http://www.yan.vn/kim-hyun-joong-an-mac-mat-me-quay-hinh-suot-dem-6994.html

Just returned from Phan Thiet, Kim Hyun Joong, UEE and crew Barefoot Friends have continued recording in the evening at Binh Quoi (HCM).

According to the notification and disclosure of staff on the evening of 6/4, the Barefoot Friends crew to rest to regain energy for taping on 7/4. However, it seems this is the way to distract fans and media.

After going on the ride to Ho Chi Minh City at night 6 hours 30 minutes (6/4), Kim Hyun Joong just wash up and rest a few hours to recover body condition, then the whole crew gathered Barefoot Friends and recorded at the resort.

Through these photos, fans of Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Hyuk, Uee and Friends Full Barefoot can rest assured about the health situation of the idol offline!

These are the latest images in the recording of Kim Hyun Joong and Friends crew Barefoot.

Staff is preparing to record late

It looks like the Barefoot Friends are joining a game quick reply

Uee and Eunhyuk are refreshed

Kim Hyun Joong still looks tired after the long journey and rest at

29zbnt1.jpg

2m7xhxg.jpg

i1ihlk.jpg

4hn38.jpg

nnoba1.jpg

3587280.jpg

Cr as labelled