Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest judyannlou

Well for me, the analogue/analog lifestyle that YSY meant to live in, is maybe he wants to live in a simple way with respect from the people, not in the sense that he does not want to use computers. Living in a simple manner with love, respect, understanding with each other, that is, if ever he will enter into marriage, without the lavish, sophisticated way of life. The way he was touched during the episode when they spent their first dinner that made him teared up on Bong Suns' prayer, which was not supposed for him to cry on that scene (as stated in his interview featured in Singles magazine),, then I can say that he really want to live in a simple manner.

Guest ysy94

just watched YSY in variety show Introduce Star's Friend, he's really cute with his mask :), he danced, sang and did magic to reveal a rose and gift to a girl :)

this show broadcast before his debut in May 2009

still cant find HD version

Korean stars are very eager to appear in other Asian production especially China and Japan. I think he already confirmed and ai wonder how long will be the filming. What's painful is that the drama will be shown at the end of this year. Something to look forward!

Guest Yin Ying

A new drama, Korean-Chinese project, really curious why he choose this project...

It looks like kind a Baker King...

Actually I'd like to see him playing a role like Jun Gi oppa role at Time Between dog and wolf...

It's gonna be awesome...

Guest ysy94

A new drama, Korean-Chinese project, really curious why he choose this project...

It looks like kind a Baker King...

Actually I'd like to see him playing a role like Jun Gi oppa role at Time Between dog and wolf...

It's gonna be awesome...

yeah, me too, action role

I only hope my love dont go wrong way this morning, but now I believe in him, wherether his choice right or wrong cause his choice will make my choice :)

Guest ysy94

An official with Taxi told 10Asia over the phone that Yoon was offered the main role in a 24-part series tentatively titled "Happy Noodle" though they are still in discussions with the firm in China. 

"The show will be about a cook that works at a noodle shop that dreams of becoming a famous chef and the lines will be in Korean while the setting is in China," the official explained. 

The rep added that Yoon is looking over several other projects such as local movies and dramas and will soon make a final announcement on a later date.

cr: 10asia