Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Thanks you so much @chrmftcotl !!! :x

I also translated the message for Japan FC, says similar things but as you can see my translation has not the quality as our writer nim's :P So, forgive my mistakes, I'm always struggling with Japanese and English :) so if something is not clear, please let me know, I will try to explain better.

Hello to all fans from Japan!!. Victory! It's really been a long time. More and more, I'm forgetting I'm Yoon Shi Yoon, it's strange when I see celebrities on TV. I'm, with utmost effort, working and training hard in order to protect my country as a soldier, I'm also doing my best in the assigned duty while I'm protecting Korea.
Everybody, I care you stay healthy. For my status as a military personnel it's difficult to go to a foreign country, I think I wil only be able to see everybody after my discharge. However, the letters sent from everybody are very important to me. A lot of people put posters with my name at home, so you can send me photos of this; during this "offline meeting" while I see these photos of happy images, I think "they have not forgotten Yoon Shi Yoon as entertainer, there's a place I need to come back", in that time I think what would I do without everyone to counsel me?. While I enjoy reading the letters I'm very thankful, please send more and more.
One year still left, let's spend this time happily, while I'm working hard and doing my best, all of you also are doing your best. Thanks for waiting for me, let's meet later, I love you. (Heart shaped hand gesture).
Translated by rachel@soompi

So many thanks to @chrmftcotl and to @rachel for translation; Great jobs! :)>- 
Our Knight can distinguish well between different responsibilities he should carry out! While playing a role he is an excellent actor, and now as a patriotic soldier he has just put all his abilities on protecting his country!
So reliable, so Chivalrous our KNIGHT! :x :x :x 

Yoon Shi Yoon!
I want you to knowYou're so special to me!You're a wonderful person!And so good-hearted too!I count you a blessingTime and again!You're real special to me!!!:x :x :x

Yoonie countdown calendar for 2015/02/12:

10989125_506704992804231_205903399992232

Here's a "new" pic from Bonnie:
16326315007_bff113bc24_b.jpg
cr. bbcholic.
I've been fangirling so hard these days, I'm so happy!!! I'm having a real Valentine's day!! lol :) I'm still looking for the translation for the third message...
Anyway, it's true he will get a new rank soon, according to the calendar:-On March, 1st promotion to "Corporal" (상병/上兵/Sangbyeong)-On October, 15th promotion to "Sergeant" (병장/兵長/Byeongjang).
So, fighting YSY!!

@rachel - You did well yourself translating the other message! I can imagine how he feels, being so immersed in his life as a soldier now that the celebrities he sees on TV and the celebrity life must seem so far away. When he comes back in a year, there will probably be a period of adjustment, no matter how short, for him to go back into the mindset of being an entertainer.

@Jelve - I didn't think he was super-serious in his message, as he was still smiling and seemed genuinely happy to leave a message for his fans. Nevertheless, his videos have given us an interesting glimpse into how the real Yoon Shi Yoon deals with being a soldier. Yoonie has always been a hard worker, and I have no doubt that he has applied the same work ethic to his military job as well. A knight in camouflaged armor, like you said!

I hope to resume creating a countdown graphic over the weekend. Sorry I only have time to respond with words right now!

@chrmftcotlOh yeah I agree with you that our prince was not super serious in this video; but being matured doesn't mean someone should be a super serious or gloomy; exactly vs! A matured person have moderate seriousness cuz of self-confidence and knows what he/she wants and what to do for his/her goals! Even his/her smile has mean for him/her and knows why he/she smiles! :DComparing to his previous videos I could see  this change has happened in his tone( though I don't know Korean)  and especially in his looking and his smiling way! :-B 
Any way I think that super serious and hard atmosphere of Marine Corps needs such changing and unconsciously Marines become such serious and conservative people! 
Hehehe, seems I'm getting gradually more similar to our Professor Yoon with philosophical attitude.... to Professor Jelve!!! :P =))

Aigoo!!!! just came online.. I surely would've been so much happier with Shiyoon oppa~ the other day!!! why am I just seeing this now?!! ㅠ_ㅠ  I can count this as his greeting, though. HUHUHU. Thank youuuuuu Yoonie!!! <3  Hehehe. 
Finallyyy ..not only pics, but a VIDEO this time around! Gaaaaaahhhh!
Haven't seen the vid yet.. but reading your translations @rachel & @chrmftcotl already made my heart a-flutter! Thank you chingus!!!
HAPPY CNY, indeed!!! 恭喜財! Woooooh! <:-P

Awwwwww, thank you so much dear @jelve! how sweet of you, like Yoonie! :\"> I appreciate it so much!<3

Finally watched his video message! been replaying it for the nth time! If only gifs were allowed, i'd surely make a bunch! hihi. Omoooo my heart skipped a beat when he said "Saranghaminda" in a bit raspy voice.., and I almost died for a second when he did the heart-shaped hand gesture! kyaaaaaaah! :x Aigoooo HAPPY Valentine's Day, Yoonies! :D
So he'll be promoted on March, then a higher rank on October. Ah, couldn't be any more prouder! He really deserves it, as we all know he always does the best he can. :)

In other news, I'm a bit sad that I won't be able to see him anymore on TV Mon-Fri cause PMAI just ended its airing in my country. :(I'll surely miss Mr. Kang In Ho! ㅠ_ㅠ ... His one-sided lip curl smirk, tho. 
m0APT3y.jpg

I think now my fangirling level is "normal", these days I have been sooo happy! who could imagine I would be that happy with only a video message!! :x
He looks happier than preivious videos! so I feel he's my Valentine's gift!! 
Today has been released a few articles talking about his message video (the one that has not been translated), all they seem positive!! just to let you know! ;)http://news.nate.com/view/20150213n36529http://news.nate.com/view/20150213n29854http://news.nate.com/view/20150213n27636
16333133028_ab78166f87_b.jpg
cr. nate
---------------------------------------
In other news, in Korea is already Valentine's day, so here a gift from Bonnie:15898238634_c21508120d_b.jpg
16333105008_60c9042f48_b.jpg
cr. bbcholic

15898236794_91ba0fa688_b.jpg
16494796836_3bc1b10dfc_b.jpg15900635903_817ec619c6_b.jpg
cr. bbcholic

Have a lovely day!!!!! :x :x :x love you all! :x

Yoon Shi Yoon!
When the world seems more beautiful, And life even more worth living, I find I've been thinking of you!!!:x :x :x

Happy Valentine's Day To My Greatest LVE , Yoon Shi Yoon♥ , And To All Yoonies!Have a Wonderful Valentine's Day! >:D< <:-P 
10991353_507395422735188_544500260225494

hi there....after several days trip i come back to say to @MR_YOON & @YOONIES:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE <3

10532860_614407545371499_552022702151179
really so glad to hear our lovely MARINE is in good health and mood...wish always have such good news from him...thanks to all yoonies for all works doing for this thread.... all have a happy valentine's day...especially with such good news... >:D<

I'm a bit late to tell everyone that I received a red heart-shaped balloon from Yoonie on Valentine's Day!!! I got so shocked when I saw him standing at our front door & I just stood staring at him with my heart in my throat! *sigh* .. only in my dreams... :(at least, at least *sigh* lol, lol, LOL!!! =))
IMAAAGIIIIINE, tho. ugh~~~.

8HQ085f.jpg
CR. YSY Baidu Bar