Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

I found this out there :( https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1545862789027869&id=1416556535291829&substory_index=0
What's this? these are my posts and writer nim's, but the page didn't say we wrote them or they are from soompi. Honestly I'm kinda upset.... I sent a message but the page deleted and blocked me. I do like people share the things I share here (pictures, videos, translations), but as always say give the right credit to the right people. Aish! Even this people/person didn't delete my "English/Japanese weakness", they are not even smart enough... actions like these just keep us (fans) apart... 
Sorry for my rantings, I know it's always the same with me, I'm not a nice person and doubt I'll change.... but unfortunately I always stumble with these things around.... they should hide better... ay! :(

rachel said: I found this out there :( https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1545862789027869&id=1416556535291829&substory_index=0
What's this? these are my posts and writer nim's, but the page didn't say we wrote them or they are from soompi. Honestly I'm kinda upset.... I sent a message but the page deleted and blocked me. I do like people share the things I share here (pictures, videos, translations), but as always say give the right credit to the right people. Aish! Even this people/person didn't delete my "English/Japanese weakness", they are not even smart enough... actions like these just keep us (fans) apart... 
Sorry for my rantings, I know it's always the same with me, I'm not a nice person and doubt I'll change.... but unfortunately I always stumble with these things around.... they should hide better... ay! :(

@rachel Sad to hear that again someone took your post without giving you credits. 
But i think it isn't the fanpage who did the same thing to our kkaemi thread, right? The one who took our posts and spread my fictional/delusional letter as a real letter from Shiyoon himself. -_- I checked the page and yes @jelve's right, it was edited.. posted on Feb19 and edited yesterday.. so yes, probably after you sent them a message.  
They for sure read our sentiments here, so.. Hi, I know we love Shiyoon so much but please be reminded before posting.. if it isn't yours, kindly please give the owner/s credits. They've spent time and effort into it, each post actually.. a translated interview , transcription.. or though a simple text, a fanart or edited pic, anything.. everything.. Thank you!
And, here's Mr. Kang to cheer you up @rachel! "336 days to go.. see you soon and smile!" -- He says & *waves* to you. :)
tnpQDta.gif
cto for the raw image^_^

I know I should be more tolerant, it's maybe because my real experiences... and my online experiences too :P
Aish! I think it's not only about YSY or me, or chrmftcotl's tr, it's about ethics, I mean if these people do this little things here I wonder what they do in the real world? somehow online identity is a reflect of what you are in real life; no wonder why the world is becoming like this. But I believe people can change! so I hope everybody (including me) can be more understanding and respectful. 

@Violetlove2 @Jelve @cepshysy  I really appreciate your comments :x
@cepshysy actually that page of the KkaeMi fake letter did the same this time too! I refrained to ask her to give credits too because we know how she overreacts and it's impossible to try to talk with her, I honestly don't want a fight here :(

YSY would say: Don't be sad! Let's cheer up!!16019177984_504d8d024c_b.jpg
cr.rurippe1022

Thanks for the credit @rachel, regarding this FB page and on the KkaeMi thread. I'm glad to share my translations with any YSY fan. It's nice that the FB page did give us credit in the end. Hopefully all fans can show mutual courtesy by crediting sources when they share. Peace.

yAETNxb.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon!
You are my flowerYou are my first BLOSSOMBlossoming loveYou are my loveYou are my first and trueLike sunset ocean blueYou are my beautiful flowerI am glad I picked you!!! :x :x :x

Yoonie countdown calendar for 2015/02/26:
10401900_512281955579868_580110013304091

i love most of the shots of our lovely prince in BFF show.... they reveal how much he is amazing nd charming.... he kept getting lovelier nd cuter with each episode... :\">
do you remember to which episode of BFF show these below pics are related ?... he looked amazing while eating food.... :) 
1506423_522406297898226_8091412807639141
10993965_522378194567703_727794310845977
pics from Yoon Shi Yoon Saranghae page

@Maryam, Thanks sooooo much for sharing those melting heart shots of our prince charming in this thread!!! :-bdJust I've repeated many times to watch his hot way gestures while eating in those scenes! 

I've never seen anyone to look such maddeningly HOT while eating food! 
AhJust those SUPER HOT LIPS!!! ~X( =P~ :x :x :x
10472138_512631242211606_811011637033692

Tomorrow he will be promoted to corporal (상병/上兵)!!!
Also if my calendar app is not wrong, tomorrow  will be 2000 days since his debut!! I'm not Korean so it's weird to me celebrate 100, 1000, 2000, etc days after something, but who cares :P congratulations Yoon Shi Yoon!!! :x Stay healthy and strong!! :) We are always waiting for you!