Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

List include CA+CF

TI for Men& Omphalos (2011) (I think 2012, too)

Dukin’ Donut (2010) all six CFs Making above took place during 2010

Elastin Hair Products (2010)

NII (2010)

KT-Tech Ever Bubibubi (2009-2010) (I'm not sure about 2009, but I have already uploaded 1 vid about SY CF for cellphone, so I thought 2009 too  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RJNkjjwK0tk  )

He also had CF for energy drink (maybe in 2009, not sure what kind of energy drink, I'll upload this vid 2night) and photo shoot for supermaket's marketing

btw, I just read news about an famous actor was extorted by his ex-girlfriend cause his nudes photo, he's about 26 years old, and netizen thought about YSY, Kim Huyng Joong..., please check it, and make sure it just a tabloid news

List include CA+CF

TI for Men& Omphalos (2011) (I think 2012, too)

Dukin’ Donut (2010) all six CFs Making above took place during 2010

Elastin Hair Products (2010)

NII (2010)

KT-Tech Ever Bubibubi (2009-2010) (I'm not sure about 2009, but I have already uploaded 1 vid about SY CF for cellphone, so I thought 2009 too  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RJNkjjwK0tk  )

He also had CF for energy drink (maybe in 2009, not sure what kind of energy drink, I'll upload this vid 2night) and photo shoot for supermaket's marketing

btw, I just read news about an famous actor was extorted by his ex-girlfriend cause his nudes photo, he's about 26 years old, and netizen thought about YSY, Kim Huyng Joong..., please check it, and make sure it just a tabloid news

Really? they include YSY in there possible list?! No way!!!! I don't think he is :)

By the way here are his CF's in Korean.... I believe he is still the endorser of TI For Men as of 2011 right? because of the autumn collection???

2009년 동화약품 까스활명수

2010년 캐주얼 니(Nii)

2010년 남성정장 TI for Man

2010년 던킨 도너츠

2010년 KT테크 에버 부비부비[4]

2010년 LG생활건강 엘라스틴

2011년 캐주얼 옴파로스

actually, the list is long:Soong Joong Ki (87), Jang Geun Suk (87), Yoo Ah In (86), Joo Won (87),Lee Seung Gi (87), Kim Huyn Joong (87), Yoon Si Yoon(86)....

but the article just mention YSY and Kim Huyn Joong... IDK

Guest judyannlou

I did not notice... Can you give me which minutes/seconds in the video?

I reviewed for the 4th time the BTS of YSY in HK3 especially at 2.14min to 2.16min and increased the volume on that portion of the video clip, I can hear it clearly that he really did mentioned about Lee Ji Ah-ssi.

Guest judyannlou

actually, the list is long:Soong Joong Ki (87), Jang Geun Suk (87), Yoo Ah In (86), Joo Won (87),Lee Seung Gi (87), Kim Huyn Joong (87), Yoon Si Yoon(86)....

but the article just mention YSY and Kim Huyn Joong... IDK

Why would the netizens thought of YSY could do such thing having taking picture of him being nude and being extorted by his ex-gf. Before the drama M2F, my foresight of YSY is still a youth/adolescent or a teenager in-spite the fact that his age was considered an adult but still I can't fathom even for an inch that he was included as one of the list of that malicious rumor. The way I see him, is really is a good guy, respectful, religious and has a fear of GOD and I don't believe on that rumor. I just can't understand those netizens, and maybe the one who had created those malicious rumor and hinted that YSY as one, its because they were jealous or envious of YSY since he is on its way to stardom , and that several offers were made for him to do various CF.

JP Fanclub update Information about fanmeeting:

Date: 5/4/2012

Place: Hibiya Public Hall

Number of Participants: 2000

Program: Talk, Songs, Video, handshake

Fee: 10500 Yen (tax include)

Ones who have DVD in Thailand will be signed in even

I dont think netizent attack SY, maybe the article said that guy is big star and around 26, so they pick up randomly whose they remember first and plus "e.t.c" after, I dont think SY have any antifan

btw, still can't found this article in English or the original article

Wow, great find! Is this link new???

I asked my Korean friend and she said, those are Siyoon's favorite music! I love Cinema Paradiso and Once Soundtracks!!!

no, it's old, since jan 2010, but till today, daum gallery posted it

I just reconized that TI for Men is a big brand, they can invite francisco lachowski (most suppermodel worldwide) to became their model

My friend says Siyoon still endorse TI for Men :)

what about Omphalos?

Is he endorse for any brand else

his less activity in 2011 doesn't make him much opotunity to get more CA or CF, so sad :(

what about Omphalos?

Is he endorse for any brand else

his less activity in 2011 doesn't make him much opotunity to get more CA or CF, so sad :(

Yeah, he still endorses Omphalos.... I think that is expected that he has few CF's last year because he just came back on November, 2011... Don't be sad, Siyoon will always be Siyoon and he can take them back all again :)

Yes, u r right, love him more in this year :)

IDK how to post vid utube embed, so I post link only

Omphalos

TI for Men

Singles Magazine Bare Foot Campaign

Vogue Girl

I spent 2 months to search all SY pic and vid by google, now, I can't find anymore, I think there're still many pic and vid in Korean site, but I can't

btw, 2day MTF was broadcase in JP, right, is there any news?