Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

MOST MEMORABLE DANCE of the year 2013.
MOST MESSY HAIR of the year 2013

cr. to uploader
I know those guys want to be as crazy as possible but i still can tell YSY is the worst dancer among them, yet he is most adorable.
=))
PS: @ysy94 ...oh yesssh, u can translate all the articles into your language, just remember to cr. the chinese translation instead (which i translated from).. and so take note i had break the article into 2 separate posts.

Ahhhh someone help me! He looks so cute in white too! Is there a color that doesn't suit this guy? Argh. ~X( :P

image_zpsa26726e9.jpg

I just noticed that on the black board during the catering provided by YSY fans, they changed "맛있게 드세요" (enjoy your food) to "맛있게 드 - 시윤" ~ these fans are so cute.

"Deu-seyo" (means literally "please serve or help yourself /eat") and they changed it to "Deu-SiYoon" hehe. :P

Guest xoxo402

Oh....he match so well with every colour. Is that true 'a few friends' at drama thread called him Kang Grey? I just go there once in a while only, because certain people will make my head dizzy just by looking at their nickname or avatar pic.....heh...heh....

@xoxo402, yessh. Mr Kang In Ho is also known as Kang Grey in tat PM&I thread becos many of them wasn't sure what his motives was. But i am sure glad that MR Kang has finally step up his game now in the coming ep. lookin forward to monday. I love to see some twist in the plot if not, it can get too predictable for me. 
Really appreciate the fans making so much effort to support him for the food catering. And during breaks, i read that YSY came to the site to thank his fans directly.
I think the white jacket were from his fan...Are they thinking of panda dance when they gave him that jacket? He sure need that panda hat to complete the look too. =))

eniya said: @xoxo402, yessh. Mr Kang In Ho is also known as Kang Grey in tat PM&I thread becos many of them wasn't sure what his motives was. But i am sure glad that MR Kang has finally step up his game now in the coming ep. lookin forward to monday. I love to see some twist in the plot if not, it can get too predictable for me. 
Really appreciate the fans making so much effort to support him. And during breaks, i read that YSY came to the site to thank his fans directly.
I think the white jacket were from his fan...Are they thinking of panda dance when they gave him that jacket? He sure need that panda hat to complete the look too. =))

I thought the Kang Grey name was inspired by that hideous book series "Fifty shades of Grey" (stay away if you don't want to lose faith in humanity =))) which makes me hate that nickname.

eniya said:

after many times I has tried, I cant kick him off my head, the most boring and silly actor in the world (but also the one I love most T_T)

Argh! Looking at the last Allure pic @rachel posted, I am reminded of a character I loved in the 1990's from the sitcom "Mad about you". He wore jeans and tennis shoes!!!

I would LOVE to see Shi Yoon playing someone like him: an absentminded, clumsy and artistic film maker who is just crazy about his beautiful wife, who is much more centered and down to earth. I can already think of someone who could play the wife, but I'll tell you in the other thread. :D

EDIT: @ysy94 - Yes, I know! He is definitely not your typical Hallyu star full of scandals or arrogance... he is such a good "church boy" as he referred to himself in "Happy Together", a nice person, humble, positive, optimistic...! I think that's what is so refreshing and nice about him: that he is so different from the pack, and he is always true to himself. :x

@rachel I have not read that novel "50 Shades of Grey", nor I intend to... LOL But I know the character there is a (badly written, I've heard) homage to another one I really liked from a very kinky and rated R movie called "Secretary". He had the same last name, but the whole theme was handled with humor, and there was love involved. The second character with the last name Grey (or Gray) is of course, Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray, the beautiful young man condemned to be forever young and forever beautiful. :)

Yay! new update on his weibo account!!
尹施允' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="21px">); margin-left: 2px; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -50px -6px;">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="21px">); margin-left: 2px; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -175px -6px;">大家好!我最近全心投入于电视剧<总理和我>的拍摄〜感谢百度尹施允吧的粉丝朋友们和韩国粉丝群精心准备的美食和暖暖的咖啡〜让我度过了美好的时光〜过不了多久可能会去香港〜希望能跟更多的粉丝们见面〜最近天气凉大家多注意身体也祝大家在新的一年里幸福满满〜好运连连〜11742999784_d32d3ff52e_b.jpg

Aww the blanket!! 

Google trans:Hello everyone! I recently devotion in the drama "Prime Minister and I> shooting Yoon Shi Yoon ~ thank Baidu bar fans and friends and Korean fan base carefully prepared cuisine and warm coffee - so I had a wonderful time - probably before long ~ hope u will go to Hong Kong for more fans to meet the recent cold weather - we pay more attention to the body also wish everyone a happy new year full of good luck ~ ~

Why Hong Kong?? is he going there?? I know about someone is going there too.... hehe...ok I over reacted, he's talking about his HK fans right? hahahaha =))

ysy94 said: after many times I has tried, I cant kick him off my head, the most boring and silly actor in the world (but also the one I love most T_T)

Some article i found..

YSY said he has an honest and open personality like Kim Tak Gu

Read more: 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/yoon-si-yoon-is-suave-and-sexy-with-his-recent-weight-loss-for-allure-korea#axzz2pOViVKsK

Yoon Si Yoon and Yeo Jin Goo's movie '100 Percent' to finally be released early 2014

Read more: 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/yoon-si-yoon-and-yeo-jin-goos-movie-100-percent-to-finally-be-released-early-2014#ixzz2pPC9L33S 

@coastalbreeze, Oh yes... we love to hear your comments abt Mr Kang here ... now u makes me interested to search for that sitcom and OST now... I do like his way of portraying a cool person like Mr Kang ( basically Kang In Ho is guy with a mask)  but i also enjoy the way he act as TakGu and the valet parking guy with rudy personality who talk without any reservation or mask.

just to share my experience with FBND thread was an enjoyable ride maybe becos YSY was the main lead. On first look, JinRak who also has supporters in the thread was more a stable cool guy and  there were some could not get use to such a bubbly character like Enrique post their dislike abt the character. But later, i see more pple getting use to Enrique, seeing other side of him and more love start coming to him too. And as expected, the whole thread focused mainly on the main leads right from the start till the end.., and some of those who ship Jinrak with DokMi, still hang on til the end and in fact i think i think is kind of fun hving another ship in the same drama create a fun healthy competition,  It was really one of the warmest thread with alot of naughties but most time i am just a silent lurker. I was not in JinRak's shoes, so mayb he actually feel neglected in FBND too but i think the writer did gave him some fair share of screentime as a 2nd lead...which helps to hv some bit of discussion abt him.  In comparision with PM&I , In Ho's screentime is  a lot  a lot less, so can't be help if he is kind of neglected there...

Anyway, SiYoon still shines in his own way even with little screentime.  On positive note even though i am not a fan of LBS, i think YSY mayb had a good chat time with him and learn from him how to time manage so he can do more things in this short time frame....and i sure LBS will give him more tips on his acting skill too etc. ... 

I love love the BTS and look at the way his burst out  in thunderous laughter....it's infectious.

repost from PM&i thread 

cr. to S.M.Culture&Contents