Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

(I know it's tomorrow for some of us, but it's already 26 in Korea, so...!)

Happy Birthday to Yoon Shi Yoon!!! :D Congratulations!! I wish you happiness and success! Love you! ❤️

21086561273_1cfa52b52f_b.jpg

Some other images posted around by official accounts:

CPwe4s3UkAA4J4h.jpg

cr. siyoon_japan

CPwv_TvUkAA8fcN.jpg

cr. Siyoon_BaiduBar

CPweEwwW8AAhMQh.jpg

cr. soompi

I would probably spamming here the following hours, so bear with me  :P

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 4

S-KOREA is 5.30 hours farther from my country time so now in Korea is 26th september ... the day of birthday of our lovely gift, adorable YOON SI YOON ... already im starting celebrating his birthday party ... :P

Happy Birthday @Mr_Yoon ... you are so adorable and respectful ... we love you .... miss you ... and waiting for your coming back after your discharging ... wish all the best for you ... and pray and hope all your dreams and desires come true ... fighting dear and keep your hope and health up ... :wub: 

12063845_736152369863682_493540671973407

• Like 4

Hello  So nice to see a posting about those Chinese fan letters.  About the Korean address,  I tried to google  it because I didn’t know how this address worked either.   The only thing I feel sure about is this (광역시: metropolitan city). So it means 인천광역시 => Incheon Metropolitan City.  The middle part was very confusing.  However  one can try to google this portion (인천광역시 서구 금곡동 산)  and click on MAP.   It will show the place isn’t so far away from Seoul  and on IMAGE, I saw rural areas and mountains(??) and YSY pictures.  I guess his pictures wanted to follow to his base location.   haha

PS  I had trouble figuring out this part (금곡동 산) because I assumed 산 => mountain and 금곡동 산=> Geumgok-Dong Mountain   yet I couldn’t find a mountain with that name.  But on the google map I could see there was an area called Geumgok-Dong(금곡동), when I click a mouse to zoom out.  Now I’m guessing hesitantly (still very much unsure hehehe)

서구 금곡동 산 14-1번지=> west Geumgok-Dong   mountain road 14-1

or  인천광역시 서구 금곡동 산 14-1번지 사서함 204-20-2호 1739부대 상병 윤시윤  =>  Incheon  Metropolitan City     west Geumgok-Dong    mountain  road14-1    Mailbox  No. 204-20-2     Unit/corps 1739     Corporal Yoon Shi-yoon

PS I love to see all those yellow signs from fans in the official site.  I forgot the yellow means waiting.   So sweet!!   

** I found  this link from google IMAGE (인천광역시 서구 금곡동 산) 

online IG : marine medias photo:  http://www.online-instagram.com/tag/해병대/972853035198297524

PFbG8MT.jpg

qiaIr3I.gif         gqubndi.gif           TQtXPEA.png

vKOwJuR.gif

uPBc0To.gif

• Like 3

I found two pics from today!!!! I'm sharing only by dm, beacuse you know he, his agency, his cafe... want a low profile. So please send me any msg if you want to see them, I also don't use the old group messages because I don't want to bother :D  

• Like 1

Yay! I finally finished and mailed off my letter/card to Shi-Yoon (see below)! In my letter I mentioned our lovely fan forum here at Soompi.com. I hope he receives the letter and enjoys reading it.

On the way to work today a Korean lady sat down by me on the bus. When I showed her this envelope, the first thing she noticed was the last name "Yoon." She told me her last name was Yoon, too! Then when I showed her a picture of YSY, she said ,"he's very handsome!" Ha, what a nice coincidence to be able to share my "fanship" with her. I showed her photos from FBND and PMAI so she would know what I was talking about. She enjoyed our conversation, I hope.

GxaPHPf.jpg

Edited by Vivley
  • Like 2

OMGGGG .... just now i saw these pics in Yoon Shi Yoon. Venezuela nd got so happy nd surprised .... :w00t: .... just i can say our boy is the most handsome, cutest nd loveliest soldier ive ever seen ... i cant believe in a such hard nd sever duty someone could yet seem such young nd fresh ... maybe caz he is in a happy nd promising passion nd love ... :P 

take these fortified fortifying YOONIETAMINS and joy it for a long time till his brilliant coming back ... ;) 

12118868_1080183675326901_14068139466643

12112144_1080184898660112_53417251753191

• Like 2