Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

@ysy94,Well, first of all the chinese fans are so used to watch YSY in korean Dramas and they love his original voice, so even before the show started, many of them are not for the dubbed voice as they only want to hear his original voice. So when they all heard the voice over... many criticism on the voice over in baidu. There ar  also criticism on other actors actings etc. from them but they know they can't expect too much from a local idol drama, there is a lot of room for improvement when compare to those korea idol dramas. They all still love YSY and his acting. 
And one media reported some similarities with BK and HPND. YSY and Creative director (btw, who is also the original producer for BK) step up to speak for this drama. YSY revealed tat he had made a lot of effort and research for this drama, went ard china to explore the food there and said that the plot is more interesting/exciting to watch. CD also clarify that though on the surface it looks like it's kind of inspired from BK but the content is definitely different. CD also told the media not to jump to conclusion too early but watch the whole drama first. Overall that report looks positive for this drama as they also included on the good ratings in china.
But some fans criticise that reported was from a competitor channel, who was jealous over the overall good rating... haha, i not sure if is too true.
my comment, overall i still enjoy watching it becos my yoonie is there and i will continue to watch becos of the efforts he puts in. Btw that annoying  2nd female lead who u can't stand did some photoshoot with YSY for dunkin donut. But as story continue, i think she does look cute tgr with 3rd male lead.

Guest ysy94

eniya said: @ysy94,Well, first of all the chinese fans are so used to watch YSY in korean Dramas and they love his original voice, so even before the show started, many of them are not for the dubbed voice as they only want to hear his original voice. So when they all heard the voice over... many criticism on the voice over in baidu. There ar  also criticism on other actors actings etc. from them but they know they can't expect too much from a local idol drama, there is a lot of room for improvement when compare to those korea idol dramas. They all still love YSY and his acting. 
And one media reported some similarities with BK and HPND. YSY and Creative director (btw, who is also the original producer for BK) step up to speak for this drama. YSY revealed tat he had made a lot of effort and research for this drama, went ard china to explore the food there and said that the plot is more interesting/exciting to watch. CD also clarify that though on the surface it looks like it's kind of inspired from BK but the content is definitely different. CD also told the media not to jump to conclusion too early but watch the whole drama first. Overall that report looks positive for this drama as they also included on the good ratings in china.
But some fans criticise that reported was from a competitor channel, who was jealous over the overall good rating... haha, i not sure if is too true.
my comment, overall i still enjoy watching it becos my yoonie is there and i will continue to watch becos of the efforts he puts in. Btw that annoying  2nd female lead who u can't stand did some photoshoot with YSY for dunkin donut. But as story continue, i think she does look cute tgr with 3rd male lead.

Guest eniya

English Translation ( note: translation not 100% accurate )

source frm Baidu Siyoon bar  LINK : article by 现代快报 reported on May 5 

The company-华策影视 that produced Idol drama "Happy Noodle" currently broadcast on Zhejiang Satellite TV( 浙江卫视 ). The Korean popular actor Yoon Shi Yoon in the drama succeeded in shaping a cheerful 'noodle man'. Recently, the reporter through an interpreter, in an exclusive interview with the first time filming in china flower/handsome boy, when asked about which is comfortable filming in China or South Korea? Yoon Shi Yoon without thinking said: "China."

Yoon Shi Yoon revealed that filming Korean drama and broadcasting the episodes went side by side tgr at very intensive shooting time. "I hv to immersed myself into the role while shooting within a very short input period of time. Shooting in China on the other hand feel very relaxed, if actor is not well/sick can take leave, which is very fortunate. "

Guest ysy94

eniya said:

English Translation from

source frm Baidu Siyoon bar  LINK : article by 现代快报 reported on May 5 

The company-华策影视 that produced Idol drama "Happy Noodle" currently broadcast on Zhejiang Satellite TV( 浙江卫视 ). The Korean popular actor Yoon Shi Yoon in the drama succeeded in shaping a cheerful 'noodle man'. Recently, the reporter through an interpreter, in an exclusive interview with the first time filming in china flower/handsome boy, when asked about which is comfortable filming in China or South Korea? Yoon Shi Yoon without thinking said: "China."

Yoon Shi Yoon revealed that filming Korean drama and broadcasting the episodes went side by side tgr at very intensive shooting time. "I hv to immersed myself into the role while shooting within a very short input period of time. Shooting in China on the other hand feel very relaxed, if actor is not well/sick can take leave, which is very fortunate. "

Guest eniya

No wonder, sometimes i wonder why they bother to send to whole team of pple to a spot and gave a wide shot of the scenery just to gave the casts instructions and drove them to the next destination shortly... now i get it. 

Now tat u mention abt Knetizen, i am thinking i should avoiding doing any more translation in the future... scare that i post the wrong thing as my languages is not strong either.

Guest ysy94

eniya

wrote:

»

No wonder, sometimes i wonder why they bother to send to whole team of pple to a spot and gave a wide shot of the scenery just to gave the casts instructions and drove them to the next destination shortly... now i get it. <br />

<br />

<br />

Now tat u mention abt Knetizen, i am thinking i should avoiding doing any more translation in the future... scare that i post the wrong thing as my languages is not strong either.

Guest eniya

Good news!!!!!.. HPND, first on this chart for ep 17-19. 5th of May Lets hope BFF rating will go up too...
YSY FIGHTING!

2lyzy1.jpg

Source: Baidu Siyoon bar