Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

2 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

As the below post ysy is such a golden heart gentleman.♥️

@Farbod Asha he is so kind and good-natured and can be a wonderful role model for those who as him are good natured and appreciative. Hope in DJ project there would be such appreciative cast too, and especially hope both lead actresses have good chemistry and warm relationship with ysy and of course with other cast as JSY had in GP which caused they had better actions and interactions leading to a successful outcome. Grand prince is in his travel to vietnam but not alone,  princess is there too :wink:, and maybe some other cast.  waiting for the news of his travel to Vietnam.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Farbod Asha he is so kind and good-natured and csn be a wonderful role model for those who as him are good natured and appreciative. Hope in DJ project there would be such appreciative cast too, and especially hope both lead actresses have good chemistry and warm relationship with ysy and of course with other cast as JSY had in GP which caused they had better actions and interactions leading to a successful outcome. Grand prince is in his travel to vietnam but not alone,  princess is there too :wink:, and maybe some other cast.  waiting for the news of his travel to Vietnam.

And after his travel he should get ready to get into two characters of the judge and the criminal. The Interesting part of this drama is matching his actions with both co-stars. We should wait to find how will be their interactions and chemistries.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:

. Grand prince is in his travel to vietnam but not alone,  princess is there too :wink:, and maybe some other cast. 

Not maybe, definitely...other cast and staff there already - they all left 24May. So will be like one big family again. Although missing actress who played Queen and a lot of the older cast. Been there 2 full days already - lots of pics on Instagram if you look hard. :)

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

BTW Nara has confirmed to star in Dear Judge.  Post by @rachelyun is in the other DJ forum - first as always.

News from the underground is that potentially there will be airport photos today as he leaves for Danang this evening after filming 1n2d.

Actually there are no reporters covering his trip to vietnam!!! So sad! :( Hes also popular just like jin se yeon..

59 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

Actually there are no reporters covering his trip to vietnam!!! So sad! :( Hes also popular just like jin se yeon..

His fans will probably stalk him in Vietnam?  They waited for him all day on the 23rd?  And I have no doubt they will be waiting today too.  He is big Asia wide and chances are there will be fans at the airport.  None of the others that have gone have that big a following which is why the photos have been few and far between by fans.  JSY's photos were taken because her agency invited the media there at Incheon (that's why it looked like a photo shoot and a bizarre video clip of her strutting through the airport - publicity stunt) I feel like he wants it to be a holiday so no reporters is probably a good thing...not like he needs the publicity...he's already a mega star wherever he goes.  If anything he wants to slide under the radar and just go about his business and do normal tourist stuff with the rest of the gang and not be stopped everywhere by fans wanting a selfie with him?

Fan posted pic of him at the airport - "preview" because she will load up more when she gets home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

His fans will probably stalk him in Vietnam?  They waited for him all day on the 23rd?  And I have no doubt they will be waiting today too.  He is big Asia wide and chances are there will be fans at the airport.  None of the others that have gone have that big a following which is why the photos have been few and far between by fans.  JSY's photos were taken because her agency invited the media there at Incheon (that's why it looked like a photo shoot and a bizarre video clip of her strutting through the airport - publicity stunt) I feel like he wants it to be a holiday so no reporters is probably a good thing...not like he needs the publicity...he's already a mega star wherever he goes.  If anything he wants to slide under the radar and just go about his business and do normal tourist stuff with the rest of the gang and not be stopped everywhere by fans wanting a selfie with him?

Fan posted pic of him at the airport - "preview" because she will load up more when she gets home.

Ah okie, now i know! :) I thought reports dont mind him , I guess they are protecting him, :)

• Like 1