Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Where r u everyone is waiting for u:bawling:

Oh no, darling! I only told you to delete the pic, not the whole text! Why did you edit the whole post???! I am crying! :bawling: :bawling: 

And yes, now the words are not even enough to express how much we miss him!! :( He shouldn't be away from the screen this long! And his birthday is only 2 weeks away & I am still hoping that we will be hearing any news before his birthday! :)

And this our favorite!! Lee Da Il style... :D he is ultra hot in dark colored shirts!

201810030906723034_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• parkeunbinchoidaniel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh no, darling! I only told you to delete the pic, not the whole text! Why did you edit the whole post???! I am crying! :bawling: :bawling: 

:scream::sweat_smile:its okay.

26 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And this our favorite!! Lee Da Il style... :D he is ultra hot in dark colored shirts!

:joy:true @gm4queen

I wonder what role will he play in his next drama hopefully coming really soon

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Well, it's already been a year since I took over the control of this thread! And it's a great honor to take over the thread of a handsome young man! :D :) And still no news of him returning to the small screen! But I can't wait to see what role would he pick up next! 

And just found this pic on the net & suddenly remembered about dear @triplem chingu! Just look at these long, slender & beautiful fingers! I think I want him next to reprise Nam Chi Won! Wearing eye-glasses & all that! What do you think dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar chingus???! 

351c65ed97c9ce6f48d50cc937bdfcec.png

Miss this guy to the bits.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

And just found this pic on the net & suddenly remembered about dear @triplem chingu! Just look at these long, slender & beautiful fingers! I think I want him next to reprise Nam Chi Won! Wearing eye-glasses & all that! What do you think dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar chingus???! 

:love::love:sooo long and Beautiful even in the ghost detective scene. 

Also I miss the ghost detective when thinking about it...it made me to watch it again..

I love this moment so beautiful :heart:

tumblr_phholvAtYv1xp535ao4_r1_500.gifv

the-ghost-detective-gif.gif

tumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o1_r1_250.gifv

WDocmg.gif&key=edc8ef34c9d85bfc1f32ef55f waiting for his next drama @gm4queen

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

:love::love:sooo long and Beautiful even in the ghost detective scene. 

Also I miss the ghost detective when thinking about it...it made me to watch it again..

I love this moment so beautiful :heart:

WOW dear!!!! You are so resourceful when it comes to The Ghost Detective!

And this is undoubtedly one of my fav scenes of him! :) :wub: Let me post it again!!.... ❤❤❤❤

WDocmg.gif&key=edc8ef34c9d85bfc1f32ef55f

The way his eyes are staring at her & his hand touching her hair is every girl's dream! :) And when it becomes reality again???! I mean when he becomes the sweetest on-screen boyfriend & fall for his leading lady???! I can't wait to find out! PLEASE COME BACK SOON, BOY!!!! ❤❤❤❤

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:feliz-san-valentin-amor-gif-13.gif

Our guy still isn't in the spotlight! But just found these video clips from his Choi Daniel - Pops Pops radio program! And he is so rascal yet so innocent, just like a little kid! :)

I miss him to the bits when I see these videos.... :bawling: Hope he makes a come back real soon!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness!

Happy early Valentine's to U too. @gm4queen this video's U share is Soo cute thanks for sharing miss him badly but we will wait for his comeback. Hopefully there is good news coming soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:

Thanks dear friend for tagging me :wub:

I didn't know that Daniel presented a radio show, it is a really good thing :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Thanks dear friend for tagging me :wub:

I didn't know that Daniel presented a radio show, it is a really good thing :)

OMO dear!! You made me surprised! :o I mean, you didn't know that he was a DJ & anchorman at KBS World Radio & KBS Cool FM!??? Yeah, he said in an interview that he likes hosting radio more than acting in dramas! He just loves to be in radio! :) So enjoying the show... :heart: :D

But anyway dear, thanks a lot for dropping by here.... It's just that now we don't bump in to each other very often! :( See you...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello Daninotes....

Wishing so early.... :D Happy Valentines, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @nohamahamoud2002 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other chingus!!!! And let's share some love & happiness! :heart:feliz-san-valentin-amor-gif-13.gif

Our guy still isn't in the spotlight! But just found these video clips from his Choi Daniel - Pops Pops radio program! And he is so rascal yet so innocent, just like a little kid! :)

I miss him to the bits when I see these videos.... :bawling: Hope he makes a come back real soon!!!

Haha so cute.  Happy Valentines Day!  This is pretty much me too when I listen to music alone.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Is it too early for me to wish him here???! :) 

This is for the my favorite K-actor, Choi Daniel...! You are something special to me & all your fans here! :wub: Love is in the air!!

Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @nohamahamoud2002 @Thienthu317 @triplem  @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @phoenix24 & other ladies here!

87439095_2443715342606664_72805911429770

And I really don't know why he is taking this long to return to the small screen! But I hope that he will make his come back real soon! A handsome, talented young guy like him shouldn't be away from his fans for a long time! :) 

We ❤ you, Dan!!! Can't wait to see you in next drama!!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021