Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

On 11/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel happily signed a helmet today for a fan at the drama set.

Reveal hidden contents

Credit : park_jk92 instagram

He’s so cute

On 11/1/2009 at 6:31 AM, gm4queen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Originally started by @ssaicho

Thread last updated by @RPM

Graphic contents by @gm4queen

Well made info!!

On 10/21/2020 at 2:25 PM, gm4queen said:

Gosh, look at Daniel! :o

He is totally the handsome, arrogant, cold Nam Chi Won from Jugglers here..

Feeling so happy to see another closer look at him! :heart:

Can't wait for more & more, boy!!!!

Credit : instagram

Mi amour

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

3 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

He’s so cute

Darling, this is the music video i edited for Daniel! Hope you will love it! It is so amazing that he has grown up from a cute boy in to a hot hunk! Enjoy!!!! :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Paz said:

Thank you for starting their thread. 

I like for his unique personality and rare selection of exquisite roles to vast. 

Hello dear! I am so DELIGHTED to have a local fan of Choi Daniel here! Yes, so welcome to his international fan forum! :) This guy is such a wonderful guy that I fell in love with him at first sight! :D And as you said, he only do the roles which fits to his manly personality! And he never do the same role again. :lol: He is a complete package of manhood. 

And we hope you will continue showing your support for him here. The good times are ahead with his upcoming drama. :heart: See you again, dear! You can talk anything about him here with us! Hope you have fun! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, Paz said:

So happy  to meet  a local fan and an influencer of Choi Daniel. Looking forward to be a part of this forum. All the best

The pleasure is all mine dear! I hope we can have a lot of fun here! :) After all, he is a handsome guy & we ladies are in love with him. And this is my desktop wallpaper. Love is in the air when he is around. Butterflies! :wub: Tagging new friend @Riya Varma as well! 

97812143_110227344027872_861494304839827

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 dramas that you must watch in the first half of 2021

10 Dec 20 | 11:20

All genres exist!

For KDrama lovers, entering a new year is the same as entering a new page containing a series of drama titles that will air at the beginning of the new year. Apart from unique ideas and interesting storylines, the excellence of each player's acting also gives him his own edge in Korean dramas. At the beginning of 2021, there will be many KDrama titles ready to accompany your new year.

Are you curious about the title? Come on, see the article!

1. Fly High, Butterfly

tgekhyg-d42c89911329cc88659131fa9eeaf52f

Fly High, Butterfly is JTBC's latest drama, directed by Kim Da Ye. This drama will highlight the various stories of workers in a salon, as well as how they love and accept themselves for who they are. Written by Park Yeon Sun, this drama contains various implied messages that will change the way you view life.

Plus, Fly High, Butterfly is the first Korean drama to tell a story based on life in a salon. Kim Hyang Gi will make a comeback and compete in roles with Choi Daniel and Oh Yoon Ah. Are you sure you're not curious?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 12/13/2020 at 7:41 PM, gm4queen said:

The pleasure is all mine dear! I hope we can have a lot of fun here! :) After all, he is a handsome guy & we ladies are in love with him. And this is my desktop wallpaper. Love is in the air when he is around. Butterflies! :wub: Tagging new friend @Riya Varma as well! 

97812143_110227344027872_861494304839827

Thank you for mentioning me @gm4queen im so excited to be a part of this platform. And Choi Daniel is my wallpaper too :) <3

On 12/13/2020 at 5:10 PM, Pyar said:

:wub: @Riya Varma this is for you. He so cute as you said.

EkYtZgoUwAAVo-c?format=jpg&name=large

Omg thank you for this. You really made my day <3 :*

• Like 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Thank you for mentioning me @gm4queen im so excited to be a part of this platform. And Choi Daniel is my wallpaper too :) <3

I am so happy that you joined in with us to show your love for him, dear! :) Yes, please visit the forum when you get free times & we can share our love for him in every way possible here. And don't ever be hesitate to post comments here! This platform is all & only about him & we can talk everything related to him as much as we like. :lol: Hope we can have a fun time ahead with his new drama. Please continue to show your support for him, dear! :heart: Great things take time!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am so happy that you joined in with us to show your love for him, dear! :) Yes, please visit the forum when you get free times & we can share our love for him in every way possible here. And don't ever be hesitate to post comments here! This platform is all & only about him & we can talk everything related to him as much as we like. :lol: Hope we can have a fun time ahead with his new drama. Please continue to show your support for him, dear! :heart: Great things take time!!!!

Hehe thank you so much, you are so kind!! <3 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:26 PM, gm4queen said:

Darling, this is the music video i edited for Daniel! Hope you will love it! It is so amazing that he has grown up from a cute boy in to a hot hunk! Enjoy!!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear @Riya Varma & @Parz ladies, have you ever watched High kick through the roof in 2009-2010?! 

68346682_2267959260182274_62539824876518

This is Daniel's first lead role & he rose to stardom as soon as the drama hit the audience. It actually was a sit-com but the series has a not-so-good ending!! :mellow: He played as a handsome doctor wearing eye-glasses! Two ladies fall for one guy/ Daniel in the drama & then something bad happen at the end. :( It is a series with 126 episodes but everyone prefer only 125 episodes. You will see what I mean if you watch it! Be careful!!!

This is a summary of episodes 96 & 97! Hope you can have some idea about what is going on there! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @Riya Varma & @Parz ladies, have you ever watched High kick through the roof in 2009-2010?! 

68346682_2267959260182274_62539824876518

This is Daniel's first lead role & he rose to stardom as soon as the drama hit the audience. It actually was a sit-com but the series has a not-so-good ending!! :mellow: He played as a handsome doctor wearing eye-glasses! Two ladies fall for one guy/ Daniel in the drama & then something bad happen at the end. :( It is a series with 126 episodes but everyone prefer only 125 episodes. You will see what I mean if you watch it! Be careful!!!

This is a summary of episodes 96 & 97! Hope you can have some idea about what is going on there! :) 

DEFINITELY GOING TO WATCH!! Thank you for the synopsis 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow!! Page 275 already :o & this forum is all about sharing the handsomeness of our love, Choi Daniel! :) Adding some of his pics for new friends @Riya Varma & @Parz to see. He is gorgeous, right??! He is always giving me butterflies! And we are willing to know how you two first get to know about this handsome hunk?! I am sure we all have interesting stories to share about him! :heart:

131454358_2707087126269483_1778921993431

131272828_2707087566269439_4733250034951

131454384_2707087119602817_5903008562381

Enjoy & chit chat, ladies! :D 

We can't wait to read your thoughts about him!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021