Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dear @triplem chingu!! I just saw in a korean site that Daniel & others are gonna appear in My Dear Citizens in this month! Do you know any other info on this one???!! :wub: Feel free to drop by here any time!!!! 

And dear @RPM chingu!!! Long time no see here! Hope you are safe & sound!! :wub: See you again!!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @triplem chingu!! I just saw in a korean site that Daniel & others are gonna appear in My Dear Citizens in this month! Do you know any other info on this one???!! :wub: Feel free to drop by here any time!!!! 

And dear @RPM chingu!!! Long time no see here! Hope you are safe & sound!! :wub: See you again!!!

I’m looking forward to that . But so far no info from kbs though . 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m looking forward to that . But so far no info from kbs though . 

Yes dear! :( I also wonder why KBS is so slient!! Why they are keeping it as a top secret..??! I can't find anything on IG sites either! Something is really strange here like another sudden surprise by KBS itself!!!!! :D Hah hah haaaaaaa.... If you know what I mean!!!!

• Like 1

The Ghost Detective review (spoilers marked at end)

Nicki 입니다。February 27

Major Cast

Daniel Choi as DaIl

c3a8fa905c8a1bdceb443979bbe09df5ec6b5359

Daniel Choi (argh, my baby ) was flawless. I wouldn't say this character challenged him at all, since has played rough characters before- but the fact that he FINALLY ditched his clean cut image, just ...perfection. I really thought he breathed life and oh so much personality into DaIl.

(No words to say!!! I 1000% agree with the writer!! :wub: He is the life of the series!!! Flawless perfection!!!!!!)

https://aminoapps.com/c/asian-dramas-and-movies/page/blog/the-ghost-detective-review-spoilers-marked-at-end/Wgjd_krsXue8lJJ7gMLG7DDB17Rz6QnDgx

• Love 1