Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

12 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes Yes Yes.... Finally my boy is on news!! :wub: And personally, I don't exactly think that The Ghost Detective is underrated! It is extremely popular among the international fans... :wub: And you are so appealing that ladies are so mad for you, Daniel!! Thanks a lot for giving us such an outstanding drama!! :) :)

And I am desperately missing yooooou white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538white-cloud-emoticon9.gif?1292330538Hope to see you soon in another great drama.... :) :) :) 

Hah hah haaaaaaaaaa.... I've already seen the article, @phoenix24 dear!! :sweat_smile: And I love the way the article is saying that Choi Daniel is a selling point in The Ghost Detective

haha I should of known better and check on this side first.  Anyhow, happy that both are guys are getting recognize.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My dear @Pyar & @Lawyerh chingus!!!

Of course they should work together in a drama sometime soon! :wub: I really loved their appearance in Cyrano Agency even though they weren't an official couple there but, if they fall in love in a drama, then fans will absolutely go mad for them! :wub: I am pretty sure of it! Everything about they two are matching perfectly!!!! Their age, their height difference & their looks..... :wub: Soooo many butterflies in a one frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wub:

And found this video on youtube..... They look so comfortable with each other!! It's from the ceremony dear @Lawyerh posted about before!! :)

Oh My God! I am flying with this ship! mouse-girl-emoticon-06.gif?1292795465

• Like 1

It is my pleasure, dear @Lawyerh chingu!! And this time please make him kiss her in yoyr dreams & inform us the results!! :D Hah hah haaaa...... This is getting far more interesting! And if they kiss on-screen, his sexiness & her beauty will give a feast for fans eyes!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for that day to come!! 

And yeah, @Pyar chingu is so right!! He often wear the black 1987 cap & i go like "He is 1986! Then why would he wear a 1987 cap??!!?! He is so rascal!!" :D Hah hah haaaaa..... This guy is so hard to try!! 

• LOL 1