Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

1 hour ago, Thienthu317 said:

Woah. He is so tall. Im in love with his role in high kick 2. The chemistry beetwen CD ssi and Hwang jung eum so natural

Hello dear... IT's so nice to see you here!!! :wub: So you also love him in High Kick 2... Very same here as well!!!! Yeah, he is indeed so tall among ladies :D And I also love him with Hwang Jung Eum... They are totally opposite in personality yet so funny!!!! Here are my most fav scene of them... Hope you'd love it!!!! :kiss_wink: He is the king of romance... So sexy!!!!

Red muffler kiss...

Have you ever seen this behind the scenes clip..???!! :D Ha ha ha... He is too tall to handle!! :sweat_smile:

1 hour ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hi @gm4queen dear~! I didn't watch High Kick 2 actually.. Maybe because of the ending so didnt put into my watching list.. :sweatingbullets:

Hello darling... So glad that you dropped in!!! :) Yeah, everyone oppose the ending there but our boy is too hot to handle..!!! :heart: I am also not a fan of ending but the rest of 125 eps are worth watching, I think!!!! Just for our handsome hunk... He has had a perfect debut in K-dramaland 10 yrs ago... :) :kiss_wink: See you again soon darling... Miss you & @kaedechan so much!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear @Thienthu317 friend, may I ask you where are you from..???!! :) It's said that The Ghost Detective is about to air in Japan from 21st August onwards!!!! And it's a late night time slot from 23:20 to 00:30!! :) Feel so happy for Japan fans of Daniel!!!! The Japanese title means Detective that only I can see.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

D_0CBjsU0AMfU_y.jpg&key=c554df3c57235451

And how about a little hotness..???!!! :D From bangs to a free forehead to guns... OH MY GOD!!!!! This guy is unbelievably manly!! :wub: Isn't this the perfection of manhood..???! Yes, it is!!! :thumbsup: :heart: :heart: Can't wait to see him on small screen again!!!

67381632_2259974440980756_55707026774713

• Like 1

Just found the original photo of The Ghost Detective Japanese poster! No doubt, this is one of the most beautiful K-drama posters ever made.. :) Lee Da Il & Jeong Yo Wool are made for each other... NO!! Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin are made for each other!!!! :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: The way he's holding her hand is everything!!! :heart: I really need a guy like him who can protect me like a jewel!!!! He is so beautiful :) I really hope Japanese fans would give millions of love for these two lovebirds!!!! B) Can't wait, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

755479e64304e760817590ac25f3a880.jpg

And here is our boy's signature signed autograph for Japanese fans! And now I get that why he held a fan meeting in Japan in the first place!!! So that he can promote the upcoming The Ghost Detective as well!!! He seriously has a huge fan base in Japan so I am desperately waiting for their reactions over him & his drama with Park Eun Bin... :) :thumbsup:

EBWceqVUYAUSrbP.jpg

Some promotional screenshots of Detective that only I can see in below....

Spoiler

EBW0ZqJU0AEDfVG.jpg

EBW0ZqLU4AAzE7n.jpg

EBW0ZqFU8AE_pps.jpg

EBW0ZqEVAAADg0g.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

s they are made for each other. They r soooo cute and beautiful like flowers. I cant wait for the Japanese reaction on them aswell.  @gm4queen

love this moment its sooo cute he care about her even they just met. Bc yowool os someone who need protection. Just like in the interview where choi Daniel says she need protection and shes lile a flower. 

Guys what is ur favourite moments between lee da ll and jeong yo wool? 

To me is this bc its sooo beautiful and sad also that there is a scene of backhug in horror drama which is sooo emotional.

Hello darling, srry for being late to reply here as I was working on my MV before... :)

And so sweet of you.... Yes, they are so beautiful together, just like two flowers!!!! Japanese fans will definitely love them so much as we do, darling!!! :) :heart: I am pretty sure about that!!

And you know, I love every scene of them together now!!!! I can't point at one scene as it'd be unfair B) :D AS you can see, they are so beautiful in every scene they are in! They are undoubtedly the most gorgeous K-drama couple I've ever seen!!!! :heart: 

45250694_2084276878550514_76260790810663

And by the way, I think both are so silent now... No updates on her upcoming drama either.... So now, I want them to be together in another beautiful drama, with a passionate kiss of course... :D :sweat_smile: :kiss_wink: Dear writer/ director/ producer-nims, please make my dreams come true....!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2