Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

I think this is his new pics... :wub:

YESSS!!! At last something new on him! Those are totally new pics of him! :wub: His hair seems a bit longer now but he has shaven his beard!! :( NO NO NO!! I fall in love with him more with his beard!!! It gives him a sexy perfect look :love: I really hope he grows his beard again for a drama or something!!! Please come back, Daniel!! :) You have a huge fan base waiting for you!!!

And I've got myself a new PC wallpaper!! He is totally stunning & I want him to stay with me with this appealing look yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-22.gif?1301940 

Hah hah haaaaaa..... I am dreaming here!!!!! :D Seriously, the lady who steals his heart would be one of the luckiest ladies in the world!!! :o A well-mannered, decent & handsome guy like him is so hard to come by!!!! :wub: Just find your true love, boy!!!! The whole world is waiting for your big day!! :D :blush: Love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

57174880_2186287931682741_74575330066143

And my dear @Heidi Seow darling, where are you???! I am missing you so much here! :blink: Tagging my dear @Lawyerh chingu as well!! :wub:

• Love 1