Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Nice that he has an autograph event on Christmas.

Still waiting for him to get casted in a new drama! I want him to try a trending drama with high ratings! :heart: Not much updates on his 1st Netflix's entry, Mask Girl yet!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Still waiting for him to get casted in a new drama! I want him to try a trending drama with high ratings! :heart: Not much updates on his 1st Netflix's entry, Mask Girl yet!

I thought that he had a new drama and I checked but it was only Mask Girl. Yeah, it will be nice if he will be the main lead in a new drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

WOW!!!! :w00t:

Sso.Lux announced the the event in public only 2 days in advance. But just look at the queue for having his autograph!!!

He is so loved by his fans!! I am so happy for him! :heart:

Fk-5gViaEAAISeD?format=jpg&name=medium

Video on Sso.Lux eyewear Official instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmqwdMiqs7a/

He looks so handsome and so young!! Seeing him after 3 months or so, right after Today's webtoon finished airing in September! ❤️ Has he gotten more taller?? :heart: Such a sweet guy!

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Thank you so much Oppa Choi Daniel! A lovely autograph of him! I feel so lucky!

OH MY GODDDD??? :scream: Chingu, you got his autograph?? Our man has written your name??? :w00t: I mean you are so lucky!!!! I am so happy for you! You should make it courier to your home country!!! Such a lovely souvenir by the man himself!!! :ohboy2:

• Like 1
  • Love 1