Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, gm4queen said:

OH MY GODDDD!!! :o

Daniel says that he is on the set of some production.

I am super excited for this! :heart:

Hopefully we hear the good news soon.

Missed you so much, boy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzpyIkDL3x1/

Hair clip on head, so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope we get to see many scenes of him on this one. It's been a while, would be happy in any form such as music video, variety, drama or film.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Hair clip on head, so cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope we get to see many scenes of him on this one. It's been a while, would be happy in any form such as music video, variety, drama or film.

Oh yeah, my thoughts exactly! He's been quiet for sometime and hopefully he has something good in his stores. ❤️

And by the way, did you read the comments on his photo on his Instagram?? I saw someone mentioned that he has 2 upcoming news!! ❤️ Wow, what's that mean? A lead role and a guest role? Both guest roles? Or any music video as you said? It could be anything!!! I am super excited! Can't wait for more updates. ❤️

• Like 1

Our man has uploaded another late-night runaway episode on his youtube channel.

Looking so handsome as always!! :heart:

I got the part that he's been down with a flu and visited hospital once? Then he talked about Salon de Nabi as well. What a nice surprise. :lol: Then the man goes on what he filmed recently. :)

Wish someone could provide english translation!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1